What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XZm5QvpfonY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not enough sneed

and you call it "sneed" despite the fact that it was formerly Chuck's

He was the only character until Grimes who saw Springfield as a town full of lunatics.

best cutlet I ever ate was first fried a little on the pan and then, after some manipulations, put in the oven. So hams could have been steamed first and then grilled a little, and because they are more steamed than grilled Skinner family calls them steamed hams

He was incredibly rude the whole time. No matter how much things seem to go wrong or the food is not to your pleasure, you should not disrespect your host like that. Specially since Skinner was really trying hard to make his luncheon unforgettable.

Good comment.

Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would grill a ham, before steaming it?

I thought I recognized you, I once gave you a plate of steamed hams to fix my chicken coop and you never did it.

Holy jumping ceasar's catfish. My Sneed has been stolen. That's how people know its feed and seed. What's the point havin a sneed if you can't show it off.

Your steamed hams were lousy

He wanted to see the aurora borealis, but Skinner wouldn't let him.

FIX MY CHICKEN COOP

Make me

>I'm pooped
literally what did he mean by this

the joke is that he is overly critical of everything skinner does, even extending to subjects and situations where it's completely uncalled for

My god, you're right.

He only ate half a steamed ham, so I don't know how both Skinner and Super Nintendo Chalmers were so tired.

Well Seymour, I made it despite your directions.

What exactly was Super Nintendo Chalmers problem?
He found it, so why did he have to add the little jab about directions.

because skinner probably gave him wrong or confusing directions

Has anybody here seen the northern lights in person?

Has anybody visited the northern Sneed's Seed and Feed in person?

What do you mean? Those are clarly grilled, even though Seymor said they were steamed. On top of that, they are indeed similar to those they have at Krusty's

I don't want any damn steamed hams

skinner really bugged him

youtube.com/watch?v=XZm5QvpfonY

kill ys yourself

Sneeddits BTFO