The Pied-Piper of Ruination

How good would a series about scaramouche going around killing shit for aku be?

He had to do some stuff to be #1

I'd watch it

I'd watch the SHIT out of that

I would personally pay money for this

It's got Tom Kenny as the lead, so I might give it an episode.

He's easily the best new character

If gen says penis at least once every 5 episodes then I'm in

He's one of the best Jack villains of all time, which is impressive for a series ripe with great villains.
So yeah I'd watch the hell out of it, babe.

>#1

Not to shit on the parade but not that good actually. Good things in moderation and all that. Having him Scat too often would get tiring quick

I REALLY want to see these 2 other guys.

>DEATHBLOW
>DA-BOMB!

Fuck those are some cool sounding villains.

Then again, a show about a villain who we know is unredeemable might not get passed. Hell, considering there's no reason for aku to be killing the monsters on the planet it'd just be him killing rebels and civilians.

Depending on the ending to the show, someone grabbing his body and rebuilding him into "Scaramouche the merciful" to help destroy the remnants of aku's empire could work. Hell he could even have a character arc where he starts off still having the douchey personality and being hardlocked in his code to do good deeds, but eventually comes around to actually be good.

Now I fucking want this.

Then after a few really fucking amazing episodes of Scaramouche being himself they introduce how he will be redeemed. A beautiful android thief that he due to his new code also has to try and redeem despite him still having his douchey personality! Then after a few episodes of developing her personality Mouche's new found love redeems him.

>Then after a few episodes of developing her personality Mouche's new found love redeems him.
>her
You really think Scaramouche is a straight shooter?

Scaramouche finds a gay lover when???
I want this

Why not pulling a Better Call Saul and see him before he became a top notch assassin for Aku? Maybe we could see him in a lower league, killing scum for the first 5 episodes until he meets Aku and then he sends him to kill a character that was defeated by Jack or is already planning to hunt down Jack. It could have at least a 13 episode season, until he finds Jack himself.

Yeah you could make it work. The only way I can see any character progression is if we learn he uses his mouchey attitude as a way to ignore all the horrible shit he's doing.

Ethier way I think it could work.

I think Da-Bomb was the big blue Russian guy who was going to a happy village to rape and pillage it

I think it would get old pretty quickly.

He and Demongo would need to fight for the title of Akus number one

>some hick with a pointy bit of metal kills all your competition
>you are now #1

>Robotic Assassin Sammy Davis, Jr.
There is nothing wrong with any of this.