I don't know if it's her resting bitch face, or her shitty acting, I just really don't like her

I don't know if it's her resting bitch face, or her shitty acting, I just really don't like her.

What do you think of Emily Blunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3nQ_rdGzabw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll be blunt, I wanna smoke a blunt with Emily Blunt

Love her, can't explain why though. The eyes, probably.

i love you, emily
pls marry me
i can cook

Are you sure that isn't Hallie Jackson?

I like that resting bitch face. It's like a challenge.

Hi jenna

I now realize I haven't rewatched Edge of Tomorrow for quite a while.

Get help Jenna

I didn't like her obv facelifted face but after seeing her in a buncha stuff including that kino thing with Tom Cruise, now she gives me erections just fine

I think 'shitty acting' is going a bit far. She's an acceptable actor but probably overrated. I guess i like her because she isn't up herself and deluded about her own celebrity status. In interviews she comes across as genuine and everyone seems really comfortable around her. Her success probably comes from her being fun and easy to work with.

but she's so damn sexy

she's a lefty cunt

She has the opposite effect on me; I find her attractive but I have no idea why.

I want cute actresses to shit in my mouth.

Perfect for Mary Poppins then.

Sssssmokin!

Even better, quality waifu

Just found out
>2017: My Little Pony: The Movie

What was Tom Cruise thinking at this moment?

>If I cut those string would she fall

No strings, she can do it and it's not a particularly hard thing to do. Strings were needed if multiple takes were done though.

The B-roll was actually fun
youtube.com/watch?v=3nQ_rdGzabw

I love emily blunt, she's the perfect mix of clumsy, ditzy, sexy and smart. Officially reached waifu status with that Colin Hanks movie (with Malkovich).

I liked her until I realized she had to fuck Weinstein to make it in Hollywood. I have no interest in her anymore.

>only has a job for being female
>turns resting bitchface into a career
gee, she´d fit in star wars movies

elbow lever is babby tier nonsense. A straight arm planche is a true feat of strength, no hollywood A lister can do it.

>this will never happen to me

why even live?

Let it go Jenna.

>thetans..gotta get them all

She was such a whiny cunt in Sicario. Film would have been 10x better without her in it.

haha wouldn't that be so gross, to have her put her foot on your face, i totally wouldn't want that to happen, haha

>emily blunt will never sit on your face
To continue living is falling deeper into the void

She's so sexy

>Ctrl+f "feet"
>0 results

Is this a crypto titsguy thread? Emily Blunt is hot but her british roastie feet ruin it for me.

Go to bed Jenna

What's wrong with Emily's face? Is it a genetic disorder? Poor girl(?) Emily was born female, right? We should start a gofundme for her condition

is that.... fucking ron weasly?

As a Footsexual, this is a wonderfully tasteful scene. Pure footkino

krasinski satisfying emily's ron fetish by drinking the polyjuice potion

>you will never have Emily's foot in your face

Not to be blunt, but I want to pee in her butt.

>how do i recruit her into my cult

I see you are a man of culture as well.

All I want to do is pee in her but and send her out to do grocery shopping while she desperately tries to prevent any leakage.

Not the cutest kitten, but damn she CAN ACT.
This is the single contamporary actress that can in fact act.

She should be the next 007