youtube.com/watch?v=w2iB-g3DIlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yUPCb8Uu_0w
youtube.com/watch?v=b6ubNqkhfVU
youtube.com/watch?v=h1FLRlVnHJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bb5IkWHfBgY
youtube.com/watch?v=hgkHZ77yZBQ
youtu.be/Rlo3x0NMs5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doing that takes more work than doing nothing. And nothing is making CN a modest sum of money.

you can half the budget for bumpers by just having kids posting videos of themselves screaming about Teen Titans Go

Considering how much the little dipshits love watching LPs on youtube they probably prefer these bumps too.

My favorite
youtube.com/watch?v=0AaHug4hP30

youtube.com/watch?v=ac9ZxPHjBdU

SOLOMON GRUNDY WANT PANTS TOO
youtube.com/watch?v=eGQEAiZJMco

EY MAN
YOU WANT SUM WATER?
youtube.com/watch?v=akg6QTQuo6g

>someday we'll be as developed as you

>awkward looks

How did they get away with this?

I would totally watch an Adult Swim show set in this universe

>Someday our tits will be as big and slutty as yours

How did this one slip through? I mean, really?

cant have much of a cross over if you only air 4 different shows and 1 of them on a near 12 hour cycle

They kind of did that with the Harvey Birdman series. Was one big Hanna Barbera parody verse.

Yeah, but I want another one.

youtube.com/watch?v=6juEOmOaYVk

Shaggy makes this one for me.

As I recall it, these shorts were apparently made by an animation studio in Australia called Animal Logic, and were pumped out in a massive batch over the course of about a year. Thing is, given the logistics involved of designing set pieces, filming, recording voices in the US and sending them to Australia, and just the general cost of animating so much new content, after that first year it was shut down. The studio is question was absolutely prolific though, and they managed to stretch the shorts out for several years.

>"[...] and queens of this network"
>Him and Red Guy stop and starts glaring

Oh my fuck this is amazing

Cartoon Network used to have something of a running gag about Benton Quest being kind of a dick which actually crossed over into Boomerang promos as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fnxz_O513W0

>SOLOMON GRUNDY WANT PANTS TOO
It's been years, but every few weeks/months that line will just pop into my head and I can't stop myself from laughing.

youtube.com/watch?v=P1CX9DC3tXg

It reminds me so much of the Gorillaz style too. Animated toons set over edited real backgrounds and rendered elements.

Gumball has the same style and I'm surprised no term has been coined for it.

Fun fact: that studio later went off to animate The Lego Movie.

I don't get it.

>I love Double D. Double D is the best
>How am I suppose to compete with that?
Holy cow I did not catch that joke as a kid. That's awesome!

They saw Mojo on the television screen and plowed right into the window while trying to go after him.

Back in the old days, the Powerpuff Girls were known for fighting monsters, getting hit and then getting back up again.

In the short, the PPG are getting knocked around (by what we can presume is a super villain) and by chance land in the backyard of two kindly negroids. The negroids ask the PPG if they are in need of whatever assistance they can provide (lacking superpowers, the kindly negroid offers a drink of water). Refusing assistance like all good heros do, the PPG rocket back up in the sky to keep fighting.

They flew into the window trying to get at mojo-jojo on the tv.

Why the time gap between Blossom and the other 2?

I love how they always shit on scrappy

I honestly don't get it either. The animators for Gumball could probably pull it off. That show is already kinda in the same style.

I DEMAND MORE TOYS!

This. Ben Bocquelet actually took a lot of inspiration from the Gorillaz music videos from what I heard. Makes me like the show's art style even more because I used to watch those music videos all the time when I was younger... The way Noodle danced in DARE used to make me uncomfortable.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qlex1wCGBeM
youtube.com/watch?v=S8igsJR2d-s
youtube.com/watch?v=2Frw_3qksLk
youtube.com/watch?v=tYyb9h0KfOE

Eustace was robbed.

So the promo would have better flow.

One thing hits the window, guys act nonchalant and keep the tone right. Three things hit the window, guys are going "WTF?". Also, if you notice all the bumps are ~ a minute, so this stretches time better.

Cartoon Network latinoamerica got some "modern" bumpers

youtube.com/watch?v=dQ9Y5nkeyFw
youtube.com/watch?v=w2iB-g3DIlQ

I said it in other thread and I will say it again. The music on these bumpers is makes them so good, a lot of them have a great comfy and nostalgic vibe.

Why is Double D so perfect?

Because they could. I mean Tiny Toons and Animaniacs were consistently pushing that line harder.

*what makes

That was still years ago, like 2013

Holy fucking shit. I love this one.

I love how Aquaman is like "my powers are of no use!" And WW gives this look like "who would've guessed?"

"modern"

Good shit

Best.
youtube.com/watch?v=yUPCb8Uu_0w

>expect ADVENTURE
>expect EXCITEMENT
>but dont expect Dr. Quest to like it.

goddamn, what happened to cartoon network. The guys writing the commercials back then were funnier than the ones with actual shows now.

Something came to me watching this one. Benton Quest was basically Ewan McGregor's Obiwan, 60's style.

Man, I wish I could find some of those clips I was talking about. There was a programming block that used Benton as the host and he always seemed so pissed off about the whole concept.

I can't remember if it was for the Super Chunks or another block that they had.

bump

I'd swear that some of these were written by Doc Hammer and/or Jackson Publick.

So, Rusty Venture was just LOOSELY based on him after all

>implying an American studio couldn't do better
are you retarded or something

Why do they speak so slowly

Because of this
Also if they did do this there'd only be three shows to draw from for character interaction.
Does anyone still have that chart that had CN's airing schedule? The one that was almost all Teen Titans Go and then Thursday when they show the other three shows they have?

CAN I GET A SEAHORSE?

you can tell the people involved love cartoons at least as much as they love money.

because kids aren't made of glass.
they're people too, something soccer moms and terrified grandmas never realized.
also, they knew adults often let the kids watch cartoons so they thought they'd entertain them too with a joke that kids wouldn't pick up on anyway.

is that stephen colbert?

>Why do they speak so slowly

They are high as shit watching the powerpuff girls late at night, dude. This is the prototype Adult Swim audience, right there.

Where did he ever even imply anything like that, what?

bump!

Scrappy can't catch a break can he?
youtube.com/watch?v=b6ubNqkhfVU

>Flim flam has 25 to life behind bars
Holy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=h1FLRlVnHJQ
Thanos cannot stand against Hanklactus and the Power Propane.

He clearly implied it here:
>Thing is, given the logistics involved of designing set pieces, filming, recording voices in the US and sending them to Australia, and just the general cost of animating so much new content, after that first year it was shut down.

Not until you eat your veggies, young man.

One of my favorites
youtube.com/watch?v=bb5IkWHfBgY

That doesn't really imply that though, just that CN shut it down due to costs. Maybe they were satisfied with the number of shorts produced, maybe they would have cost even more to produce in the States for some reason and as such they decided not to continue producing them, or maybe other studios weren't willing to work on that project for some reason, we don't have the full picture here. There must have been some business-related decision for them to have contracted with that Australian studio in the first place after all.

>poor scarecrow

>There must have been some business-related decision for them to have contracted with that Australian studio in the first place after all.
You're so naive, user.
Most business decisions are about who you know, not the hard costs.

In an alternate timeline we could have Aquaman as a neurotic children show host.
youtube.com/watch?v=hgkHZ77yZBQ

Wonderful

heh

Fashion first
youtu.be/Rlo3x0NMs5g