When will they make a movie about the most hilarious trial ever witnessed?

When will they make a movie about the most hilarious trial ever witnessed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LTFIdYoXwUw
youtube.com/watch?v=VfJ1tTGjyS0
youtube.com/watch?v=UPQWShkxxvI
youtube.com/watch?v=rCNVBgxDXts
youtube.com/watch?v=9Z53DYOIqpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those threads in Sup Forums during the trial were pure kino.

What the jobs of the two women with the laptops?

LUNCH

True.
youtube.com/watch?v=LTFIdYoXwUw

What are the best videos?

Who will they cast as Jaffa?

Who's gonna play jaffa?

Affirmative action and feminism.

being qts

Holy fuck I forgot about all the lunch memes

Interns for the defense lawyers.

Idris Elba

youtube.com/watch?v=VfJ1tTGjyS0

lol I made that

Idris Elba of course.

My God, that was beautiful.

Requesting the pasta of the Tray-Tray movie

Not a movie. American Crime Story should do a season about it.

>tfw my 1000 file Zman folder was lost forever, when my old laptop broke

True suffering, bros

UM THATS RETARDED SIR

What are they all laughing about?

youtube.com/watch?v=UPQWShkxxvI

youtube.com/watch?v=rCNVBgxDXts

Has there ever been a better meme-event in all of Sup Forums's history (excluding Habbo raids)?

youtube.com/watch?v=9Z53DYOIqpI

I don't understand how anyone could watch Zimmerman Trail and not end up a white supremacist.
Imagine being an alien and watching this ape attempt to take part in our legal system and then get paraded around on liberal outlets as some sort of misunderstood hero.

We elected Donald Trump you retard.

not even the best of recent history. The election was 100x better.

kek I totally forgot about that.

/ptg/ threads have completely destroyed any fond memory I have of /tg/ threads, nu-Sup Forums is cancer

>nu-Sup Forums is cancer
you know realize that there are literal YouTube drama generals on Sup Forums and they actually care about random e-celebs' 5 hour long livestreams

>traytray's fat retarded gf will be replaced with a hot sassy black girl
meh fuck that

The election was the final nail in Sup Forumss coffin, only thread worth visiting is the Syria general

She can't read joined up handwriting? wtf is wrong with these people?

Have you ever been in the states/near nogs? Lived in San Diego for a year and in my history class there was a black dude who couldn't read for shit.

UNREMARKABLE PENIS

Why do you have to strawman her argument? CURSES, she can't read CURSES. She's a good christian woman.

Oh god I can remember the media shilling that fat retarded jabba the hut girl as the some kind of genius before she took the stand and then afterwards when she crash and burned buried it quicker than you can say skittles.

>called her trilingual because she could "speak" English and ebonics (not even fucking joking, (((they))) distinguished ebonics as a separate language) and took French in high school

Oh my gawd when i head Americans talking about cursive i thought it was some ridiculously strict system on prose or tense. HOLY FUCING SHIT THAT SHE-BOON CAN'T EVEN READ JOINED UP HANDWRITIING. I STILL HAVE MY BOOKS FROM YEAR ONE AT SCHOOL WHERE I LEARNED THIS SHIT. explain yourselves niggas?

to be fair, some people have really shitty cursive that barely resembles what actual cursive should look like

>it make sounds like....wet grass
>.....wet grass
>yeush

>I can still hear the cries of pants up dont loot ringing in my ears

A magical time to be sure.

Highlight of Sup Forums posting kino.

Cursive .... it's..yeah ok good for (you)

"a real smart cookie" - Piers Morgan

I literally remember reddit/srs shitting up Sup Forums and Sup Forums with tears cause Zimmerman got off free as well, whole thing was like a prelude to the election

i'm doing a history course at uni and i'm currently reading the diaries of several important 16th century figures. They all write in "cursive" (joined up handwriting in countries where this apparently "major" skill is taken for granted). Not only do they all write in extremely stylized and spidery "cursive", but they also write in an age before standardized spelling and will actually freely spell a word several different ways in the same entry. I CAN STILL UNDERSTAND THIS WITH EASE, IT IS NOT DIFFICULT TO READ OTHER PEOPLES HANDWRITING IF YOU ARN'T THE MISSING LINK BETWEEN APE AND MAN

Not just Sup Forums, it was all over Sup Forums as well, back when Sup Forums was more fun (and also more fun allowed 2bh) and not just circlejerking in generals

Chris Rock as Jaffa.

>"Wet grass sounds"
>"That's real retarded sir"
>that lady getting more and more pissed off and sarcastic
>Jaffa calling
>the skeleton lawyer
True kino
It saddens me I'll never re-experience the trial.

70 iq

becoming our own semi religious cult shrouded by layers of unironic ironic unirony would have been the best. Then you lot let the normies influence you all

I wish the whole Black Lives Matter shit would make a comeback tbqh. Listening to police scanners with Sup Forums and watching the fury from the rest of the internet when Darren Wilson got hundreds of thousands of dollars was way more fun than all the magapede shit.

What did the dindus get distracted by? I was all ready for a race war and it never happened

literally fuck off and die please, thank you

You seem marginally upset.

Let's face it, that whole "praise kek" thing was funny for like 2 weeks

Soros pulled his funding

movie? I want a 10 part series!

wish I could relive it bros...

World cups on Sup Forums
E3 on Sup Forums (years ago)
This trail on Sup Forums
When LOST aired on Sup Forums

Greatest times this shit hole has ever created.

>What did the dindus get distracted by?
Their handlers realized that rioting blacks aren't exactly getting normalfags to rally behind their cause.

Yeah but like all things it would have gotten even more funny again if we had but used its full potential to btfo all the things we hate. I get what you're saying but the more we do to make ourselves distasteful and imcomprehensible to the mjority the better

>World cups on Sup Forums

This and the Olympics are the only times I visit. Top tier banter

I had forgot all about the skype phone calls, that shit was hilarious surly some anons got arrested.

For?

>claim you dialed the wrong number
>literally no way to prove otherwise

Nope, still living in your head rent-free :^)

who will play Jaffa?

What? You racists have never heard of Cracker Runes?

The white man uses strange symbols to keep a bruva down

We got a live one boys! Man the harpoons!

>Cracker runes

>2013 was 4 years ago

how does anyone who knows how to read not know how to read cursive. I was never taught and I couldn't write proper cursive if you asked me to, but I read most of that in almost normal speed. Most reading is predictive anyway.

These. Pluse Election Day/night last year were kino as fuck too

>you will die in your lifetime

you forgot the Christopher Dorner manhunt threads on Sup Forums

>pure kino
Go back to Sup Forums

>tfw they martyred him
>tfw they cornered the Dorner

oh shit it's been a while since I've seen this guy. Used to watch him regularly for a couple years when I was on my starting dose. damn where has the time gone

i think she probably couldn't read at all. jus' be lookin fo dem AXcuses

don't bother watching any of his new shit, he's gone full boomer

Redditors drove that meme into the ground remarkably quick

Uhh you are not in charge here

It was that fat fuck Sargon who killed it

what the fuck? she comes off as literally mentally challenged

the Gaza livestreams years ago on Sup Forums were pretty good

the Power Rangers marathon on Sup Forums was fantastic

>the dude sound kinda like trayvon
>trayvon do got that soft voice and that baby voice sometimes

Didn't Sup Forums have Bob Ross threads?

I remember that was pretty based

yes two years ago
the twitch streams were pretty insane too with over 50k viewers at times IIRC

Yeah i blame the term kekistani. Before then it was all super lulz and then that came along

Back around 2012 Christmas I remember hella streams of Christmas movies with Sup Forums chats it was so comfy. I also used to go on Sup Forums and watch a guy stream Tecmo Bowl games lel

I had another video on and it played the star wars hangar siren as the verdict was being read, good shit

Election threads were pure kino.
although, i'm not sure if any election will live up to it,so it kinds ruins it for me from now on.

You'd struggle with mine.

Sup Forums Les Bains crash
Sup Forums discovering webcam sites filming people's homes

Why? Is it very girthy?

the manhunt for war machine on spee was pretty fun too

>Sup Forums discovering webcam sites filming people's homes
That was fun

The primaries were on another level.

THEY'RE MY NOTES