/rlg/ - Reylo General

No larping Edition

Will we have any official reylo content on 2018? (feel free to add anything you can think about on this list):
>New Forces of Destiny episode featuring reylo, voiced by Daisy and Adam (TBA)
>TLJ Novelization (March)
>TLJ Blu ray with bonus content (April)

Adam interviews Daisy (for real, not a fanfic): vmagazine.com/article/driving-miss-daisy/

Short videos:
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1h9ryiaIf1sbaqt9_480.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/ggbhdm.webm
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1emeonzTB1wyakm7_480.mp4

Long videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=qEYCYL_9jl8
youtube.com/watch?v=fTsqV71S0jo
youtube.com/watch?v=RqiOiU4nwwA
youtube.com/watch?v=7SdOQOxYtSE
youtube.com/watch?v=wXTjsLLK9_Q

Daisy resources: Thread archive: archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject/reylo/
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works?utf8=&work_search[sort_column]=revised_at&work_search[other_tag_names]=Rey/Ben Solo | Kylo Ren&work_search[query]=&work_search[language_id]=&work_search[complete]=0&commit=Sort and Filter&tag_id=Sex Pollen
reylofic.tumblr.com/post/167393248761/rec-masterpost
reylofic.tumblr.com/post/168560815176/hi-thank-you-for-your-awesome-awesome-work
reylofic.tumblr.com/post/168827962816/hi-can-you-please-make-a-post-tlj-fic-compilation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

endgame right here lads

Rey! Come here! I want to discuss with you about our relationship.

Second for endgame right here, lads

>this scene but when ?

>For the assblasted Luke fanbois who'll eventually wander here.

post reylo kisses

You know that I just asked her out, right?

Better Disney give us exile Ben and Rey together or we riot

Die! Reeeee! I will kill ya!

NO LARPING EDITION

Any new fic recs? Already read those posted in almost every single thread

Die Hux!

>Exile

B A S E D

What is your fetish /rlg/? Would you want to see it applied to Reylo art or fic?

Alternatively, what fetishes would Rey and Kylo have? Which one is innocent and which one is a degenerate?

Hey boys...

Is that you, Jess? I told you to clean out the squadron lockers!

Rey! Finally! We have to discuss something very important. My candy...

i feel it would be better if they both created a new order and brought peace to the galaxy

Good boy

Because he's not okay. This is in the aftermath of killing Han and Kylo coming to terms with the fact that giving everything to his master has gotten him nothing. He's supposed to look worn down compared to how primped he was in TFA. TLJ is all about failure and how you cope with it.

Yes. They can raise their 20 kids in the wild away from the autistic resistance and the pointless battle.

I don't know if there's any sort of name for it, but I love reading those "some anomaly/plant/spores/magic made us horny and now we need to fuck like animals" fics. I know someone could make it work for Reylo.

Rey is the degenerate one in these scenarios ofc, but Kylo is still very dominant.

>Alternatively, what fetishes would Rey and Kylo have?
I can't say anything about Kylo, but Rey... Well, that's a different story.

I said before that Kylo is more vanilla and Rey is the kink master waiting to happen because she's seen all kinds of shit from the lowlives passing through Jakku.

And Kylo is for sure a foot fetish degenerate.

well done lad, thank you

Sup Forums in terminal stage

Reeee! You can't like my waifu now you degenerate sexist pervert rebelscum! She gets fat so you don't like her! She is my little piggy!

These exist for Reylo. It was the easiest way to skip to the fucking in fic back when we thought they hated each other more powerfully.

Turns out Kylo isn't even angry at Rey for slashing his face and is immediately soft with her and gets attached quickly while Rey swiftly forgives and gets attached to him too. Soft Reylo was canon after all.

what is wrong with you guys

Both Daisy and Adam bulked for TLJ. I wonder if they bonded over the fact that they're fatter than usual

Die rebelscum! Reyfu! Come here!

they actually bonded during the process

Will episode 9 end with rey and kylo kissing?

No,we bang while everything explodes. Explosions everywhere and hot reylo sex scene!

In the span of two days. Its almost love at first sight kek

>They are still trying to push their tumblr tier fan fiction

Star wars board is looking better and better

>Implying there aren't

I got u user: archiveofourown.org/works?utf8=&work_search[sort_column]=revised_at&work_search[other_tag_names]=Rey/Ben Solo | Kylo Ren&work_search[query]=&work_search[language_id]=&work_search[complete]=0&commit=Sort and Filter&tag_id=Sex Pollen

i would like this as well, the stuff is just too good

>dat last footnotes update
>dat prince ben and footplay
BASED WRITER BRO

EP ix will hurt, they fall I love but now feels betrayed from other, hope they kiss

>fanfiction
I think you mean canon, per Mark Hamill himself

Can someone report this guy already? This is getting fucking annoying

yeah I've been reporting.

well shit, guess I got some reading for tonight

I want Kylo to rape me. No homo.

Already on it

This is basic second act stuff in both Star Wars and romantic stories. It's the darkest chapter where you're supposed to feel like there's little hope and the love is doomed. It's all so the story can build into a triumphant ending in the final act.

Love you!

Now?

She looks sort of similar but not that much

I want daisy ro rape me with her dry-ass cunt

Rey was pretty fucking attractive in this movie.

Here's a masterpost with different tropes

reylofic.tumblr.com/post/167393248761/rec-masterpost

>she looks sort of similar to herself
ok

>Implying you can't arouse her

>Reylo babies
yes god yes

B-but she shut the door! I-it's over. Th-they'll totally kill the last Skywalker unredeemed and make this the most depressing and pointless reboot ever as well as kill the potential for future stories that would rake in more money for the Mouse.

Now this is how the love stories works

Yes, she looks better with some meat in her

Please tell me you don't unironically think that's her.

>being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian
why hello there reddit

Faggots do you even know you can get banned with false reports?

Here's your (you)

everyone please report this entire fucking thread this is one general too far

(You)

Based mods are on /ourside/

not many tlj afterward ones

Who hurt you?

A reminder that the Sequl Trilogy is going according to Gearge Lucas' plan.

The Sequel trilogy plan from Lucas is a reverse anakin and padme? What a piece of junk

It's the prequels all over again. I guess people just don't want to see what Lucas wanted to show. Although ST is better in execution and cinematography.

White dick in white pussy!

Dark side white dick in the light side white pussy

Can someone explain the line of thought that would make someone a Kylo fan without shipping Reylo? I don't understand.

If you go to the archive in that blog there was recently an ask about that. It's being slowly compiled and there are already some fics listed post tlj

Oh hey I was the user that posted that a coupe of threads ago.

Being either a fujoshi
Or a retarded self-inserter

Both mongoloid antis

Being a self-inserter is 1000 times worse than being a fujoshi. I can perfectly understand the thought process behind being a fujoshi, they just want to see two people they deem attractive fucking. But the level of autism required to be a self-inserter flies straight over my head.

Found them.

TLJ - reylofic.tumblr.com/post/168560815176/hi-thank-you-for-your-awesome-awesome-work

Post-TLJ - reylofic.tumblr.com/post/168827962816/hi-can-you-please-make-a-post-tlj-fic-compilation

>There's people on this earth, thinking this is real.
You guys should probably go outside more often and talk to girls.

Think of Kylo as a woman that you want to see happy at the end.

Muh dick

Kylo is a qt in every variation

I hope Rey gets to bully him sexually

I'm a vanilla shit so tickling and light bondage

There's no existing fic with it that I know of. Maybe someday. I wish there was more stuff in general. I thought the fanworks would blow up after TLJ more than they did

What does it mean?

There are definitely some light bondage ones.

Really? We got +600 brand new fics in less than two weeks. By the beginning of 2019, ao3 will probably hit 10k

Heavy lies the crown.

>Fucking normies.

me on the top

Why hurt us?

Fifty shades of Reylo