What's one change you would make that would make the movie more enjoyable?

What's one change you would make that would make the movie more enjoyable?

Fire Zack Snyder.

/thread

Keep the original ending. Have the fights be more grounded to show that everyone is just normal people compared to Manhattan.

He was actually okay-ish for the film but too many themes flew right over his head leading him to add shit that detracted from Moore's story, like that random ass mugging/action scene.

Vagina-squid monster

never make it, they did a mighty good try though ill give them that.

Keep David Hayter's script. Alan Moore begrudgingly liked it, so throwing it away was a mistake.

None.

>like that random ass mugging/action scene.

>random
>what is pace

Have Rorschach talk in a monotone as described in the book and lose the retarded Batman voice.

More BLUE DICK

Just as I thought, no one has a fucking clue.

Stay jaded, anons. You know you know best.

the aliens was bad. It was a shitty ending and would have looked goofy in 3D

Stop glorifying Rorschach and villifying Ozymandias. Fight scenes also need to be more down-to-earth and brutal to drive the tone that comes with the story's themes.

More blue cock

Delete it

I'd add one scene where they call themselves The Watchmen. I mean, otherwise the title makes no sense. Just saying.

Make it a miniseries instead, include the pirate comic and the squid, don't use Snyder.

This but with Terry Gilliam and early 90s Robin Williams as Rorschach.

Serious answer...
> Hayley Atwell as Silk, Akerman was easily the weakest link acting wise in the film.
> Aaron Eckhart as Ozy
> Keep the fight scenes the same in terms of badassery but remove most of the slow mo.
> Remove slo mo & awful song for the sex scene, make it more primal & naughty rather then the campy manner they took it.

>Don't cut psychologist scenes
>The fucking Kraken

I really liked the movie as it is. I don't know what everyone is bitching about.

Remove the Autistic fanbase

"Who watches the watchmen?"

>not have aaron eckhart as ozymandias

we were robbed. ROBBED!

yeah, like a glowing blue wang didn't look goofy

Keep the squid.

What was different about it?