*hax your code*

*hax your code*

>backtraces your hack

I'd let her hack my code if you sniff my drift, if by "hack" I mean "take off all her clothes and lie naked on top of" and by "code" I mean "dingle".

>calls the cyber police

>fucks the whole town

>*can't stop being cute*

>italian

Disgusting

God I want to lick her asshole so badly.

*steals your yellow umbrella*

would you suck my dick if it had just been in her asshole?

Can you be a little more clear

>That black hole is the game's manifestation of the update!
So.. this show was for normies the whole time. Huh.

>Steals your penis
What do?

Mines only 4 inches anyways.

That's a red fucking line!

Fuck off Meth Damon, you white cis male

And before.

fuck that's hot

wish i was shooting a load down your throat right now

In the real world she basically got a man killed over potentially leaked nudes

At least she didn't cry to her lawyers and try to DMCA them.

What? Link to story? [and nudes/spoiler]

And dropped

I don't get it

*gets salted*

It's a Rick and Morty reference.

>uh we don't have genitals, it's a wholesome game

literally the first thing that lonely virgin would have done was make a sex mod, what a fucking cop out

Empty your balls in my mouth daddy

www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7Hn1rPQouU

Can anyone recommend me some other hacking kino?

I’m talking about the in-show real life, not the game universe, and not in actual reality.

>the DNA from your saliva on a coffee cup contains all of your memories!

yes, yes it is

It's just a simulation bro

I actually thought the idea of it made sense. When games update, a lot of the time mods installed to the game on the client side are detected and sometimes overwritten by the files being updated. That’s why modders have to constantly release new versions of their mods whenever the game is updated. I think the show was trying to say he had like an inbound connection but not an outbound one so he could have the game patch over the internet without the update server getting any data from his client (and thus overwriting his mod).

But then again his mod files would be overwritten in this case so it still doesn’t make sense. Oh well. Just turn your brain off brah

>That’s why modders have to constantly release new versions of their mods whenever the game is updated.
No, it's because when a game is recompiled during an update variables change which often break mods because the data they hook to is not in the same place anymore.

and this kids, is how i met your mother

Can anyone tell me what happens to the CTO nerd? Is he just stuck at the end? Wouldn't he die irl?

He got what he deserved for objectifying a series of 0's and 1's that resembled a woman.

lmao you're right i just turned my brain off and that was fucking AWESOME

His brain is stuck in game but he'll starve to death in reality. White Christmas-lite really.