Worst Animated Movies

>My brain felt raped after I saw pic related.

That orgy had me fucked up.

Do you think someone fapped to the douche raping the juice box

I felt like it was just plain bad. a movie about talking food filled with super tryhard edgy humor tried to have a life message.

It's also like regular seth rogan films, but shittier.

Who are you quoting?

Plus the message was give in to your animal urges and fuck decency, so much about this movie just feels wrong.

(((Rogen))) is a good actor so why the hell does he star in this shit?

He's also a writer, and he usually has a major hand in everything he's acting in. They're stoner comedies and usually damn good ones, but their becoming one note these days with almost the same exact jokes verbatim.

why would you even watch it?

Dan, please go.

curiosity?? being tired of all the furshit movies?? wanting to fuck the taco??

Being in the theatre for when The head falls out of the vent until the end with absolutely no idea what was going to happen beforehand was like a fever dream.

The sheer absurdity of what I was experiencing alongside other paying customers made it feel worth my money for some reason.

If you were told about this movie, curiosity would demand you see it.

After the intro musical number, I firmly believe this film would have been better off as an Alan Menkin Musical. Just throw away the dumb message at the end, and just be a stupid adult musical comedy.

It really wasn't that bad.

But saying fuck, three times per sentence is funny

Exactly, take away the swears and about 80% of the jokes are gone.

I unironically liked this movie more than any other animated feature of 2016

that was a funny movie what the fuck

Animator rape : the movie.

this

There wasn't much to watch anyway, red pilled "Angry Birds" ,diversity propaganda from Disney, yet another KFP and sad sad sad story about Japanese folklore.

Reminder there will be a adult animation from the same guys bring by Prime VIdeo