Thotku.

Shadow the Human Girl 2.0.

Hilariash.

>Akushi
>Daughterku
>Please step on me

Venom

Ashitku has a nice ring to it.
Though does it really matter? She's gonna die anyways.

feels so good to see jack murdering women.

Ikra Jr.

Legs

> what're we calling her?
A Mistake

Rinko Kikutchi, you know, for the eventual live action adaptation featuring Keanu Reeves as Jack

Show Ruiner

Akuma

Akushi rolls off the tongue best.

We're talking about evil Ashi, not regular Ashi.

Demon Ashi

>People will be mad if she dies
>People will be mad if she lives and no longer has Aku inside of her anymore

Either way, Saturday night is going to be such a shitstorm on here.

But user, it will be confusing because it will be hard to tell if they refer to way parents call you.

I dig the whole "dark origins and powers =/= evil" trope. Like Raven.

>Jack and ashi are in their home having sex
>Ashi's eyebrows lit everytime she cums

I mean no mysoginy here, but I think the best course of action would be for her to die in some climactic fight, because her magically fending off Aku and becoming good again feels way too cliche, and Genndy doesn't want that, does he? I know he introduced her for a good reason, it can't just be for waifu wish fulfillment.

Kill me

Akshi?

>Jack eats a drop of aku once
>Nearly dies
>The high priestess drink or shove in her cunt a whole cup of it
>Is all fine later.

HOW

Jack is not homo

demon semen favors the semen demon

>Jack doesn't lose his sword, his sword abandons him.
>Jack doesn't shonen fight someone to get the sword back, he just meditates and faces a metaphor of his own imbalance using the tea ceremony.
>Jack doesn't learn to suppress his inner doubt and anger, but instead banishes.
>A comedic robot goes through a wacky adventure to tell Aku about the sword, only for it to get himself killed in a comedic and wacky fashion.
>Jack falls in love with the one girl that is traveling with him, only for her to be connected to Aku again, constantly stating that this is the first time Jack has been in love before.
>fending off Aku and becoming good again feels way too cliche

Are you REALLY acting like Samurai Jack of all things isn't LITERALLY FULL OF CLICHES?
Its a cliche to purify yourself of your negative emotions, when realistically, we learn to hold those in instead.
Its a cliche for a comedic character to die a comedic death.
Its a cliche for love to conquer all.
Its a cliche for a character's weapon to abandon him because it deems him unworthy.
Its a cliche to meet a old man that points out your faults in a metaphor of some kind.
The whole damn series was made on cliches, but "power of love" is a cliche too far? Why?
Also:
>It can't just be for waifu wish fulfillment
Reminder that Samurai Jack was made from a dream Genndy had of traveling a futuristic land with his girlfriend and going on adventures together. Its literally based on a fanfic style story.

Akushi

>A shit ku

Dashi ?

Your post made me cringe.

>alright /co, what're we calling her?
Aki, nigga.

Maybe because aku had a literal virus that was hurting him and that made a special strain of his essence, while the stuff he gave to the women was a benevolent gift(could also explain why Ashi Turned out to be good and innocent)

That's her sisters canon name.

I thought they were all named "Dead Sisters 1-6".

Warashi
or Ikra

Corrupted Ashi

kek

>You'll never get someone pregnant through drinking their semen

BLACKED Ashi