Why was he so butthurt over a fucking dog?

Why was he so butthurt over a fucking dog?

Other urls found in this thread:

indiana.edu/~jkkteach/Q550/Pennings2003.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ITT: Films only redditors can understand

>not getting upset over a dog

Nigger, sandnigger or chink detected.

>films that numales will never understand

Fix'd.

>john wick is reddit
Only a redditor would say this.

The fucking dog would have given great knot once fully grown, hence the profound sense of loss. John Wick had enjoyed a pegging-heavy marriage and his swollen prostate was desperate for relief in absence of his wife and her assortment of phalluses and probes.

flagged for sociopath

user, it was explained in the movie.
>muh waifu

John Wick is a psychopath. If someone fucks with him he will stop at nothing to destroy his enemies.

It would have been a lot more believable if it were a more majestic, manly breed of dog like a rotweiler, a golden retriever or a german shepherd. Hell, even something meme tier like an American bulldog a boxer or something. He just had a little bitch dog, not worth even being sad over

Not him but hes right. Movies about dogs are stupid. Its a fucking animal. Everytime someone tells me they cried to a movie like Marley and Me, slap them.

john wick is reddit the movie

People seriously don't get the dog was symbolic? It was the only thing he had keeping him attached to earth, removing it was just an excuse for him to do what he deep down wanted to do.

kill yourself.

It was his property. Some shithead broke into his house and fucked the place up, stole his sweet car and killed the last gift from his dead gash. That seems reason enough to go on a spree.

You're walking in the desert and a tortoise has flipped over and is baking in the host sun, but you're not helping user, why?

I wouldn't say it was symbolic, but I think you're right on the rest, I also think it had a lot of importance to him due to who gave him the dog.

I'm neither of those three; I never had a dog as a kid. Recently, my mom started getting lonely herself, so she got a pair of chihuahuas recently. All they do is cry and howl for attention. You can't sit them down for 5 mins or crate them. I've tried training them for the past two weeks, and they won't learn. They shit and piss everywhere in the first floor. It's started to smell like a sewage.

Unless regular, non-toy breeds, are less annoying, I can honestly say: fuck dogs.

>Keanu Reeves’ best film since the Matrix

>Keanu Reeves’ only good film since the Matrix

>reddit
>guns

>rot(t)weiler (with double-t)

literally the nigger of dogs and certainly NOT majestic

Are you a woman by any chance?

He literally explains in in the movie. His wife died, but left that puppy. He coped with her death with his company, then some guy breaks into his house and kills his dog.

This thread, like most threads on Sup Forums, is full of retards pretending to be even bigger retards.

I mean symbolic to him.

>Movie uses dog to show why John Wick is angry
>Oh shit some people might be too dumb to get that
>Have John Wick explain it word for word in film
>Still make a shitty thread asking why he's upset
Pictured: OP

Dogs are like children. If you can't teach them, it's entirely your fault because they are basically sponges.

Still not a reason to kill 50+ men. Not even Hitler was this autistic about his dog.

>pretending to be even bigger retards.
Your right expect for this. They are full retard

does your dog know c++?

Somewhat this, but it was also the strongest, most tangible link he had left to his wife. You know, the wife that the movie very strongly implies he had very passionate love for. You can go deeper with that and say that he saw his wife as the only good, unsoiled thing in his life as well. These things would mean a lot to most people, I would imagine. So yes, it was not "just a dog" to him.

>can’t spell “except”
>calling anyone else a full retard
wew

kill your dog.

Dogs are just annoying in general. You have to be a normie to side step this fact. They don't show in the movies the hundreds of hours of training and picking up dog turd that you have to do in real life.

I'm in the process of convincing my mom to re-home our turd chihuahuas.

Ever hear the phrase "the straw that broke the camels back"?

John Wick is actually pretty reddit. But John Wick 2 is pure kino.

Thank you for agreeing with me and proving my point.

Why? What about John Wick could possibly be linked in any shape or form to reddit?

they needed a plot

Hello Reddt

John Wick wasn't really that reddit, but sometimes it felt like violence just for the sake of violence which is lame. Not to mention the words showing up on the screen like comic book panels in every other scene. The sequel had an actual plot and while the camera work wasn't quite as tight and the car chase at the beginning was a tease for more vehicle stuff overall it was as good as a nonstop action movie gets.

catfags need to get off my board

>pair of chihuahuas
>chihuahuas

Found the problem.

>john wick
>jack reacher
>jason bourne
i hate hollywood

As someone who owns 2 shelties, losing your dog, or seeing someone lose their dog is the most heartbreaking shit imaginable. Even the coldest of cold-hearted anons on this shitty board know that dogs are your buddies to the end.

John lost the one thing he had left to look after and remember his beloved wife and a bunch of fuckers took it all away from him. How can you not blame him for going on a killing spree?

John Wick did nothing wrong.

This. Dude is an ELITE assassin who wanted out.

You're just a sociopath. I suggest suicide my dude.

>basing an opinion this extreme off an n of 2
I hope you never own another dog in the future. They're better off without your incompetence.

That's an ad hominem. Whether I have diminished empathy is besides the point. I'm just throwing in my hat with the first poster that had a 'fuck dogs attitude.' Maybe he's a troll, but there are valid reasons behind not being a dog person.

It's my incompetence that these dogs have separation anxiety, are constantly whining for attention and have shit all over the living room and kitchen? I've bought training pads, and moved some of their turds to it. I shout at them whenever they shit where they're not supposed to. After two weeks, when do I get a pass for trying? Or am I supposed to endure this potty training shit for 2 years like a human baby? That's the analogy of the situation. My mom brought two little furry babies to the house that I never asked for. And now they're interfering with my lifestyle. Can't even go downstairs for a snack or a drink without them humping my legs and almost tripping me, or without stepping on a turd. How fucking gross.

>Films subhumans can't understand

I forgot to mention that their fucking crying in the morning wakes me up like an alarm clock. It's winter break for fuck's sake. It's literally like having a pair of babies.

You're an ad faggot

The dog was a gift from his deceased wife

>And now they're interfering with my lifestyle.
The same way you're interfering with your moms lifestyle by still living at home?

next level

It was all he had left from his wife, it was his connection to her and he bonded with it and loved it. Theon deserved to die, you nigger.

Some psychology-user explained that only INFJ can like the movie, where INTJ and INTP try to analyze it too much. Since all Sup Forums is filled with like 80% INTJ and INTP, this thread makes sense.

Fuck off with your tripsplaning

He only wanted to kill the mafioso's son. It was the son's fault for throwing so many goons at him.

go back

Why do wh*tes treat dogs like a part of their family? Its just a fucking animal

Mean while in Mark Walhberg Universe

I cannot understand any reason why someone would not be furious that someone hurt Doggo.

ITT: movies shitskins will never understand

underrated post.

I'm INTJ and I adore John Wick.

White people survived harsh european winters and conquered half the world thanks to animal husbandry, that's presumably why.

>A Scanner Darkly
May be the only one but still...

John wick 2 was ass

and now they are the ones getting conquered. poetic justice

"it was a fucking d-"

John Wick literally kills that guy mid sentence, how the fuck did people still not get it?

We're killing ourself slowly as a whole, we're not being "conquered"

>his dog doesn't know calculus
baka desu family
indiana.edu/~jkkteach/Q550/Pennings2003.pdf