For fuck's sake. Do they ever stop whining?

For fuck's sake. Do they ever stop whining?

They won't stop until they are stopped.

It's because actually black black people are fucking hideous and dangerous, they can't be tamed.

In this case let them tear into each other along the light skin dark skin divide.

>Oct 2014
Did you travel to the future to ask this?
Did you see who the president is yet? Only there will you find your answer.

Take it back with you, warn us.

Even movies specially made by niggers for niggers aren't niggery enough! Fucking priceless!

Only when you stop clicking

For fuck's sake, does Sup Forums ever stop whining?

What do you mean by they?

>character is black
>but they're not black ENOUGH
This seems racist in some way.

Why are these niggers nog nigger enough?! We need our niggers to be niggerder!!!

Are you saying Sup Forums wrote this article
I dont get it

For how much these people complain about racism, they're the most racist fucks in existence. Do you know anyone who cares and talks more about race than a liberal?

They're the ones who keep making these threads whining about whining

no

Writer has a point...

that's a gorilla

Because they think blacks should be like this

>blacks should be black black
I feel we're slowly returning to that time...

Replying to OP, sorreh

>they
We're on Sup Forums, not Sup Forums

And yet the board is full of Sup Forums crying about everything

>For fuck's sake. Do they ever stop whining?
nope, that's how marxism works

Imagine being black. Not only do you feel the need to spend most of your time bitching about whitey, but when whitey finally caves in you instantly start attacking other black people for being "less" black than you. What an existence.

They are right. These Light skinned are not real blacks and don't know the struggle of the black man(female). #OscarsSoLightSkinned Black life matters

THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE

The point is that this bullshit has to be confronted for its retardation instead of normalized by uncaring lolbertarians who don't think culture wars matter.

Sooo, light skinned niggers, aren't real niggers?

All this SJW shit is done by xenophiliac white women.

Yeah because no one hates niggers more than other niggers. Hence the high black on black murder rate. Probably also explains the higher than averages numbers of black abortions, bastards, and foundlings

blacks are the most racist to other blacks... baka

It's because light-skinned people are easier to film. Dark skinned people are a nightmare for lighting a scene. It's nearly impossible. Scenes that take place at night, you only see eyes and teeth

OBSESSED

>He doesn't know about the lightskin vs darkskin war

Is that a suprise for you, you autistic fuck? Why do you think when europeans arrived with fucking ships and firearms they still had fucking wooden spears and lived in huts?

Fuck you,

>I don’t have any problems, why are people who have problems complaining?

That's pretty white.

Because there is nothing more than a nigger hates than a dark nigger.

>Is that a surprise for you
Not at all, what gave you that impression

Sasuga, Muttistan.

As a black man I hate light skin niggas

>Tattoos on women
Disgusting,.

NO. They won't.
These are professional muckrakers. They do this for money, ignore it!

If a white woman wrote that article she is treading a dangerous line as she is basically going after black women who just happen to be lighter toned

Sup Forums is pol and vice versa.

HAHAHA Thats what you get for giving into SJW psychopaths
You give them something, they demand more

Full niggers absolutely hate half/qaurter-niggers.

still a nig.

Funny thing is Mischlings are the most annoying sjw's of them all.

The author is a light skinned black woman

I just see Sup Forums posters, not Sup Forums posters because they're over on Sup Forums

Memes are seeping into our reality, soon there'll be nothing real left.

It'll all just be memes.

Darkness!

>Full niggers absolutely hate

Salon is bleeding out anyway

Is "pancake" meant to be "jews"?

>Do they ever stop whining?
because liberals want more african looking niggers. american niggers have like 20% european dna. and even then they use the actors that have a white/black parent. so they're mixed even more

black women for example...in the entertainment industry. micki minaj, beyonce, mariah carey. not really fucking black, but they still pretend they're black. people get mad over the amerimutt meme, but the amerimutt meme is real. amerimutts are so fucking mixed, pic related is an average "black" man in america.

soon, there will be no nigger, no spics, no whites. just mutts running around.

To talk about television and film

The "Dear White People" Syndrome should be:

A decent sounding premise ruined by the laziness afforded to people who want to address "the issues" instead of making a decent script.

Spike Lee has it in spades. Bambooxled was the worst offender.

Is he supposed to be a nigger?

>marxism
You see that little grey word on the facebook post? It says "sponsored" as in they got paid, they are capitalizing on your outrage.

OBSESSED

If we were all non-racist we would put mixed race people in everything - the achieve more and look better because of hybrid vigour.

I'm sure white people feel mixed race people are showing up more but probably wouldn't write an article about it for Salon. They'd just post on Sup Forums about it.

ahahaha, the nigs are going racist on their own people, god i hope this timeline continues

I get it now. "Pancake" = "OBSESSED".

HHGGNNNH !!

i love it. niggers aint nigger enough. stalin always said, give them enough rope. we didnt appreciate stalin.

I agree, the way they handled the gun scene was horrible. Like a parody, it was jarring as fuck.

The term heterosis often causes confusion and even controversy, particularly in selective breeding of domestic animals, because it is sometimes (incorrectly) claimed that all crossbred plants and animals are "genetically superior" to their parents, due to heterosis[citation needed]. However, there are two problems with this claim:
First, according to an article published in the journal Genome Biology, "genetic superiority" is an ill-defined term and not generally accepted terminology within the scientific field of genetics.[8] A related term fitness is well defined, but it can rarely be directly measured. Instead, scientists use objective, measurable quantities, such as the number of seeds a plant produces, the germination rate of a seed, or the percentage of organisms that survive to reproductive age.[9] From this perspective, crossbred plants and animals exhibiting heterosis may have "superior" traits, but this does not necessarily equate to any evidence of outright "genetic superiority". Use of the term "superiority" is commonplace for example in crop breeding, where it is well understood to mean a better-yielding, more robust plant for agriculture. Such a plant may yield better on a farm, but would likely struggle to survive in the wild, making this use open to misinterpretation. In human genetics any question of "genetic superiority" is even more problematic due to the historical and political implications of any such claim. Some may even go as far as to describe it as a questionable value judgement in the realm of politics, not science.[8]
Second, not all hybrids exhibit heterosis (see outbreeding depression).

>October 24, 2014
Will you?

mom is calling, antifa baby

Well duh, everyone hates all kinds of niggers.

the same thing is happening in the LGBT "community". less flamboyant fags are getting harassed because they're "not gay enough" by the public-fisting rainbow-hair crowd. they literally want to gas bisexuals because they are seen as traitors. it's awesome.

No, because if there's one type of people that black people hate the most, it's light-skinned black people.

This image is for Persona 5 threads obly, fag.

I find solace into the fact that after the white race's extinction, niggers will keep pissing off and bringing shame to the rest of the species.

>implying the light skinned ones who will dominate such a new society won't start inter-breeding enough to revive the white race

All of them are.
That's like saying someone with a foot for a face is less ugly than someone with two feet for a face. They're both ugly as fuck.

>tfw they'll never blow up the planet because they're too dumb to get the nukes to work

You can't please these people. That's how they make money. They just bitch around and scream.

>Do they ever stop whining?
no, they can never be appeased
They are psychopathic leeches that always see themselves as the victim, and will always hate us

*blocks your tiresome path*

Do you?
Or are you seriously telling me that you read Salon and didn't just go seek this out to find something to bitch about?
Seriously, how are you different?

>light-skinned black characters
the correct term is "mulatto" - or "Afro-European" if you prefer

Can't be any more dangerous then white people.

do I really need to post the crime charts?

>Tarana... what a big nose you have
>all the better to smell you with

what did she mean by this?

Let them fight their own.

ALL MEDIA MUST BE 100% BLACK OR IT'S RACIST!!!!

If you are going to commit genocide, you must first dehumanize the race you want to wipe out of existence. This is why whites are being systematically dehumanized in all jewish controlled media.

nobody likes niggers.

You're a true man, remember
Black woman >>>> jewish woman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> asian woman

racism is the biggest conspiracy theory ever

>liberals want more african looking niggers
Africans are actually nice people, their women act like women. They also don't have the american nigger mindset. I would welcome this.

statistics are racist

everything not white is a gorilla mommy!

Yes, that's correct.