So there is only a few more months before the release of this shitfest and there is

So there is only a few more months before the release of this shitfest and there is

No trailer
No teaser
No set pictures
No leaked scripts
No official movie poster
No interviews on the movie
No word from Disney

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5yAQSNbD6ok
youtube.com/watch?v=9yOYiVHKOog
starwarsringtheory.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=_hoXNXSpmng
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think they are going to pull it off the screens
Maybe netflix only
top cuck

Would that be financially viable though?

They spent all the marketing budget on reshoots

I'll literally see this only for Glover because that man has serious acting range and will probably end up being the best part of this shitfest.

I will see it with my free movie ticket money I got for christmas just because I know that Hollyjew has nothing interesting coming out and I would love to sit back and watch western civilization come crashing down with a thunderous applause .

holy shit lol, I had no idea it was releasing in less than 5 months. This will be the biggest JUST movie of all time.

>range

ah yes I loved his blank monotone expression throughout all of Atlanta. Good stuff. Top kino.

After TLJ flopped they might just can the whole thing

I'm watching it for wookiekino and the cute girl

>actually shitting on his acting in Atlanta
This board knows nothing about what makes good acting.

>Netflix only
>It bombs
>They blame it on Netflix for being a bad platform
I can see it.

I'm assuming this is what's happened. They've diverted the funds from marketing to reshoot and are probably considering doing minimal marketing to try for a break even.

Most films spend 2-3x production budget on marketing, so they're trying to save around 400m.

He will only be in it for 17 minutes of screentime, my dad works at Lucasfilm

>Flopped
Why does Sup Forums love this meme?

>Gives excuse to remove their Disney/Marvel stuff from Netflix and put it on their proprietary streaming service

Can you go three seconds without sperging about Jews? Is it hard?

Iger is bracing for impact lmao.

youtube.com/watch?v=5yAQSNbD6ok

Tanking Audience trust for the spin-offs after what they let Kennedy do to Episode 8 is not financially viable

Holy shit, that'd be fuckin genius, given their whole netflix situation. Disney 4D chess

Netflix is such a shitshow. I saw they tried to uptick my subscription fee to $14 A MONTH for non-HDR 4k content streaming. I am guessing they did it and got away with it because MUH net nutriality bs

Are you implying Jews dont run Hollyjew?

Episode 8, regardless of all the bitching, was actually a solid Star Wars movie. Better than TFA and miles ahead of that shitfest RO.

fuck off reddit

>Are you implying Jews dont run Hollyjew?
Yup, I am. What now faggot? You got that "who controls your mind" macro? Please, send that one to me. I dare ya.

Extreme cringe

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA wait a second I just need to.. HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

RO was the best Disney Star Wars film. Best action set pieces, best nu-character, best special effects and world building, best Darth Vader scene since the OT

SWFA was a jewfest but is better than TLJ because IT IS SAFE AND SETS THE WORLD UP. Last Jedi tears it all down and ruins it using nialism and political overdosing on liberal marxist bs

Glover is unironically a good actor.

>RO was the best Disney Star Wars film.
How much did you cry when RLM told you how wrong you were? RO is fucking trash you underaged retard.

>Episode 8 was actually a solid Star Wars movie.
No it was not. It ignored cannon and butchered a good portion of its cast, nu cast included. It was filled with plot holes despite trying to lift most of its major plot points from previous films in the series. The parts that were original were superfluous or so poorly written that they actually seemed insulting. TLJ was in no way a good movie.
>Better than TFA and miles ahead of that shitfest RO.
A turd is still a turd, even if you compare it to a pile of vomit and a garbage can.

Blame it to who? The general public aren't going to buy that shit, and I really fucking doubt their superiors are that dumb.

Tell me how many jews are part of Disney. The top dogs are jews. Hollywood is mainly jewish. What the fuck is wrong with you. PROVE ME WRONG. TELL ME THE FACTS. You cant so fuck off to reddit

>I browse a lot of r/movies

>I don't like The Last Jedi because I believe it is liberal/Marxist propaganda
I almost forgot you people were real.

I don't need ecelebs to tell me how I feel about a film or piece of media unlike you.

The people who run Hollywood are Jewish, this is a matter of public record that you could look up yourself.

>t.nigger lover

Kill yourself then because Sup Forums runs this fucking site. Get on your knees bitch or fuck off to r/atheism

No, most parent companies are not run by Jews. No, most chairmen of media companies are not Jews. No, most execs at these companies are not Jews. No, most subsidiary owners are not owned by Jews. Here is how disingenious you retards are. I assume you have this particular image macro somewhere next to your Blacked.com folder.

>nialism

Bahahahahahahaha

You know I can disagree with you, right?

Wrong. Jews run hollywood. Try again. Also your picture's sources are inconclusive at best and are linked to r/anarchy

Wewlad.

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE WE DONE

youtube.com/watch?v=9yOYiVHKOog

starwarsringtheory.com/

>How George Lucas used an ancient technique called “ring composition” to reach a level of storytelling sophistication in his six-part saga that is unprecedented in cinema history.

i am sorry, george

youtube.com/watch?v=_hoXNXSpmng

>Over one billion dollar drop off in box office

Look up "opportunity costs" son. Its a disaster

Except it isn't.

>Yup, I am. What now faggot?
Now you google it I guess. You'll find out that the biggest Hollywood studios do in fact have Jewish people in key roles. Pretty hard to deny it. Disney is run by Bob Iger, he's Jewish. They just acquired 20th century fox that's run by Stacey Snider who is also Jewish. I won't keep going, just google it yourself if you're interested.

PROVE

ME

WRONG

NIGGER

Can some one make one of those anarcho memeballs but make it Mickey Mouse and add the caption
>when your movie makes hundreds of millions of dollars less than it was projected but it’s not a flop

>y-y-your wrong!
Show me literally anything conclusive then. Show me your "Jews run Hollywood" facts to btfo me. I'll wait.

hi donald

I'm not saying you can't. TLJ is an objectively bad movie however and I was just pointing that out.

lierally JIDF

You made the claim.

The first six movies were made over a 28 year period.

Why is Disney pumping out more than one a year? Over saturating the most valuable movie franchise of all time with mediocre films made by people who don't even understand the star wars universe?

In what way is it not? is not me by the way.

>Jews run Hollywood

>don glover
>can act

Hold me Sup Forums

I'm scared

>only a handful of these people are actually Jewish

Christ user check your figures. Marketing is usually 50-100% of production budget.

Claim is well known

The general public will buy anything Disney shits into their mouths

>being this easy to trigger
Here is what baffles me, do people like you think that nobody has seen these before? Another question, have you literally ever fact checked these? One of them even says Matt Laurer is a Jew....

You arent very bright and easy to manipulate, almost all of this is wrong.

kys jidf

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

>chart was literally just debunked ahead of time here:

He is jewish wtf you on dude. Clear jewish origin. DID YOU KNOW THAT BEING A JEW ISNT BY FOLLOWING THE FAITH BUT IS ACTUALLY A RACE. YES. JEW IS A RACE.

HE IS A JEW.

Then easily prove it.

Kill yourself, kike.

you are so retarded that you use a rebuttal to your own argument as a rebuttal to that same argument

>barely any Jewish relatives
>no Jewish heritage
>parents aren't Jews
>nobody in his family is practicing
>but he is one
Lol you kids are hilarious and so easy to trigger.

>92424364
Its a well known fact, I supplied lists in this thread. Now prove me wrong. PROVE ME WRONG. You started this shit you better finish it. If not, you are already btfo

>Lauer's father was of Romanian Jewish ancestry
Wew

>almost all of this is wrong
Then prove him wrong. Dude is dumping image macros and that's low effort shit and your best response is "you're wrong". You're being trolled, on Sup Forums of all places like shit.

>debunked
gas yourself, lying kike snake

>barely
>B
>A
>R
>E
>L
>Y

So he is a jew. Oh okay

Most of the names on all your autistic lists aare incorrectly labeled Jews.

His dad literally is Jewish. He says this himself, google it. Jesus you people are retarded

an actor with Jewish ancestry:
*has Jewish ancestry*

Sup Forums:
RRREEEEEEEEEE REMOVE JEW

Jews are a race not only a faith. So no, they are correct. If your blood has jew heritiage. You are a jew. Period.

There's nothing wrong with Jewish people getting their fair 2% of representation in the media user.

>his father has alight Romanian Jewish ancestry, that makes Laurer magically implicit in the great Jewish web of Hollywood!
You people can't even hear how fucking retarded you sound. His father having Jewish ancestry, doesn't make him a Jew. Matt doesn't even identify as a Jew. What is this, a one drop rule?

Jews are expelled through history from major nations for a reason. They must be eradicated for the safety of our world and culture.. seig heil!

So you want quotas in Hollywood?

Jew blood = Jew

He is a jew, and the blood of jews is corrupt and evil

>An excel spreadsheet made by a Sup Forumsnigger
We've seen that one before too. Why don't you show that off in /his/?

>Still getting expelled in the 21st Century

LMFAO Jews get your shit together

ONE JOB

People dont go on /his/

>His father having Jewish ancestry, doesn't make him a Jew
Matt literally says his father is a Jew according to wikipedia. What are you doing son? If you don't agree with wikipedia, go and edit it, then come back and keep arguing

You realize that if you replaced Jew with anything else, you would sound mentally ill? Are you full Cherokee if you have 1/15th Native American blood?

>The replace word argument

Not an argument. Fuck jews.

Well, Sup Forums doesn't. For obvious reasons.

If you are 1/15th Cherokee, would you consider yourself full Native American? Are you that stupid?

I want fair representation of all races. How that's achieved is a different question. Don't you want the same?

JEW BLOOD IS BAD BLOOD

Not really, I want anyone to be able to make whatever media they want. You know, since it's a free society? Who literally says representation has to be statistically across the board?

I have never heard him say that.

I plan on seeing this movie but sneaking into the theater

Just imagine being Emilia Clarke. Starring in not only one but two major movie franchises and both movies are utter shit.

It takes ten minutes of investigating to see how it is purposefully disingenious. Look at the parent company of DreamWorks and its subsidiaries...

Why? Who says?