Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NDqHGE9K3K8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

None.

Star Wars sucks.

Holdo solo movie

None. Fuck capeshit and spaceshit.

Bib Fortuna solo movie bro

They should make Kenobi, Sheev, Dooku & Windu movies.

Maybe obi-wan movie, but only if Ewan McGregor is cast

They already said Ewan won't be allowed to appear in any new Star Wars movie (spin-offs included) because he appeared in the prequels and they are trying to distance themselves from them

Shaak Ti solo movie.
Aayla Secura solo movie.

I love this narrative they adhere to, that they're doing right by the fans and being so much better and smarter than the prequels ever were.

malakili movie culminating in cementing his bond with the ranchor at end. better than any shit they can come with. just have this fucker out hunting, capturing, and taming beasts. fucking up and being enslaved by jabba where he bonds with the ranchor. make a sad ending showing the backside of the dead ranchor at end

>that absolute feel when no snoke movie

"CT-0186290196" A StarWars Story

None after TLJ

>not Yoda solo movie
You bet your ass Disney has a 32K resolution young Yoda model and a synthesized voice

Dexter Jettster.

Funny thing about that is that the prequels are ten times as better than nu Wars.

I'm going to jail now arent I

>Which of these are you excited for?
Luke Skywalker solo movie that shows how he became so bitter after the second death star blew and the rebellion never completed the goal of saving the galaxy from tyranny.

None, because Kennedy is in charge

i'm not buying any of this DLC OP.
sorry.

This is PETA Kino done right, humanizing the rancor and the headmaster who loved him

Instead we get space horses trampling rich people to death. Does the audience really think they didn't kill at least some of those horses? Also why did they free the horses but not the slave children? Won't they be severely beaten for assisting terrorists?

my Solo fanfiction

Fuck Disney then. I wont give them another dime of my money for anything Star Wars

Should be a Vader solo showing the time shortly after the jedi purge.

What about Mon Mothma or Senator Oregano in Rogue One?

mon mothma is an OT character

Same actress and actor from ROTS

aye. it would carry more emotional weight than the slapstick garbage they ham-fisted into TLJ. a character that starts off callous to things/creatures he views are beneath him but when he finds himself in the same position he put those creatures in he is humbled and grows which thus sees him bond with the ranchor and realizing the mistakes of his past. the tragic ending just gives it more weight, especially cause he was planning an escape with the ranchor

Thats what makes that so dumb.

McGregor was one of the shining stars of the Prequels.

Dexter Jettster solo movie

I want Porkins to have a solo movie. It would be like a Seth Rogen/Jonah Hill comedy film, but in space.

>no ki adi mundi solo movie
fuck off disney

>no rated r boba fett movie
>filled with the deep seedy underbelly of the galaxy
>vices everywhere
>nudity, violence, drugs
>fett has to blast someone while an alien hooker is blowing him
Fuck all those movies.

Has there even been any Twi'lek or Togruta in the sequels? I haven't noticed any.

No. There was a Holo and a few background Twi'leks in Rogue One. But this goes deeper for the Sequels, there are no Prequel or Original aliens outside of Chewie (barely a character), Nien Nunb (dead), and Ackbar (dead).

WHAT DOES THE TATTOO SAY

>fishing with jarjar binks.
>cheers style sitcom set in the cantina

Grievous movie when?

Kenobi is the only one that seems watchable
>Han will be a nostalgiabait quipfest failure, on top of that it hasn't a single trailer and there are 5 months left for it to premiere
>Rey movie will be YAAAS QUEEN SLAY: the movie
>Phasma movie will be a mild version of YAAAS QUEEN SLAY because she is a villain
>Maz Katana movie would be boring
>Kenobi kino could either be him fucking around during the Clone Wars or about his years looking after Luke

None
Give me a fun flick with Ithano doing shenanigans while bounty hunting with his best joo pal Quiggold

>darth maul is an alien

Rey solo and lesbian movies

If they put that clone trooper that got freezed and awakened in there I'm all in.

None.

Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Edward Elric: the duel

>people posting pedo shit
Fucking scum. I never wanted this. Am I in trouble for being in this thread

You didn't notice his horns and his skin?

Unironically none, stah wahs is 10x worse than capeshit and I'm glad its failing miserably

>>Obi-Wan solo movie
>>Han Solo solo movie
>>Rey solo movie
>>Phasma solo movie
>>Maz Kanata solo movie
TAKE MY MONEY

I'M A GOOD GOY

>OBI-WAN KENOBI!! Alphonse, OBI-WAN KENOBI!!

He's Zabrak. I know the OT and PT do the Star Trek of "just a human in make-up", but that more interesting me than yak-faced balls of shit that the ST is giving us.

what are you talking about? in TLJ Luke literally mentions Sidious by name and talks about the events of the prequels. JJ has also stated that the next episodes will be uniting all 3 trilogies together.

This has to be bait. You can't be this stupid.

You are fake news.

Cad Bane solo movie please.

None. Star Wars is dead. It was killed by feminazis.

I love that Lucasfilm now think they're so wonderful and brilliant when they're worse than Lucas at his worst. It's hilarious. You can see it in the eradication of everything prequel related.

Elric Brothers BTFO!!

Read the new Vader comics they're in that time and the best thing Star Wars related currently

This has to be bait. You can't be this stupid.

Katana in the Anus de Obi Wana Solo Hana Montana Solo movie with BINGO JEEDUS as the infamous booty hunter.

>bait
>b8
Ouh my face

Ewan literally came down to Pinewood studios when they were filming TFA to record something for Rey’s vision
youtu.be/NDqHGE9K3K8

This

star wars is kill

original trilogy will be fondly remembered
prequels also because of sheev
nuwars - press s to spit on grave

I want a Lando movie with no force, just a man that needs to save the galaxy with his funk and style.