Friendly reminder that this happened

friendly reminder that this happened

youtube.com/watch?v=qtq-hsNI0P0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SQkygZdZ_Vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let me kickstart this thread for you

It doesn't happen in the Maple Films cut and that's the only version I'll ever watch again.

>Beware that Grima Wormtongue, Fredo. I once knew a man similar to him by the name of Alfrid Lickspittle that I met during my adventure to the Lonely Mountain. He was present during The Battle of the Five Armies, but instead of fighting with the men he instead dressed as a woman so he could go around stealing coins and other pieces of treasure. He would hide the coins he stole inside of a corset which created the illusion of him having breasts. It was quite humorous seeing him adjust his coin-boobs the same way a woman would if she was wearing an uncomfortable brazier, jingling and jangling all the while... When we found out what he was doing we tied him up in a burlap sack and hung him from a catapult. We let him keep the coins for some reason though. They were still hidden in his corset/bra. However, one of the coins sliped out of his corset and fell on the catapult lever, causing the catapult to launch him right inside of a troll's mouth just as the troll was about to defeat our good friend and ally Gandalf. Yes, the same wise and powerful wizard that you and I both know was nearly vanquished by a simple troll after his staff quit working because the emerald in it went bad. Turns out that's the source of his power. A little emerald in the top part of his staff. He must have gotten a new one since then because I don't think he's ever had the problem again. We never found out what happened to Alfrid Lickspittle after he was launched from that catapult. He likely was killed along with the troll. He was a good friend

top nen

>THE HOBBIT SERIES

FUCKING CGI ABOMINATION

FOR FUCK SAKE THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST MADE AN ANIMATED CARTOON

HACKSON

At least he actually died in that version.

does anyone have a webm of the peg leg troll?

Did Gandalf run out of batteries?

>FOR FUCK SAKE THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST MADE AN ANIMATED CARTOON
They did, and it was great.

Fuck off. I know that movie was stupid as fuck but that didn't happen.

unpopular opinion

all the worst aspects of LOTR were magnified in The Hobbit Trilogy

>Go north. Find the Dunedain. There’s a young ranger amongst them. You should meet him. His father Arathorn was a good friend. His son might grow to be a great one. He is known in the wild as Strider. His true name... you must discover for yourself. Legolas! Your mother loved you.

>brazier

>giant cgi ghost army and legolas skateboarding
literally ruins the whole movie

youtube.com/watch?v=SQkygZdZ_Vk

But what was his tax policy?

jesus, these are horrible

I never watched The Hobbit, now I'm interested

These movies made about a billion each. We never learn.

We didnt listen. His family ousted him to make the deal with Amazon.

Lol, are we making up retarded lines to put in LoTR movies in this thread? Sounds like fun.

They unironically need to make a new film. Let a new director get his hands on it, eschew all the old cast and just make it one movie of 120-150 minutes. Start preparing for it now so you can do it proper and release it in 2021.

>mfw

why didnt they add the necromancer scene in the hobbit edit

Disney mom shill spotted

..... will Disney eventually buy LOTR

Only if WB goes bankrupt

Its going to happen, isnt it?

>archers reload
>fire again
>ballista realistically hits 3-5 people

stupid fucking kiwi

It doesn't seem to be drops but skips which is infinitely worse.

Haha nigger what the fuck?

friendly reminder that the LOTR movies are designed for man children

> "They eviscerated the book by making it an action movie for young people aged 15 to 25," Christopher says regretfully. "And it seems that The Hobbit will be the same kind of film."

> "Tolkien has become a monster, devoured by his own popularity and absorbed into the absurdity of our time," Christopher Tolkien observes sadly. "The chasm between the beauty and seriousness of the work, and what it has become, has overwhelmed me. The commercialization has reduced the aesthetic and philosophical impact of the creation to nothing. There is only one solution for me: to turn my head away."

OPgolas

Can't decide wether this or floating Marry Poppins Jedi female Jesus Princess Leia is more ridiculous