More Mary Jane variants revealed

More Mary Jane variants revealed

cbr.com/mary-jane-watson-june-variants/

Kek.

Not a good look

Can we make this a 6 issue series or something

anyone else feel like they are just trying to mine these covers for potential reinterpretations now? like a forced gwen situation

>MJ DD. Muh dick

I'M MARY POPPINS YALL

And get another Spider-Gwen? I don't think so.

>Last vision before you die

>Red in a devil dress

is he dabbin

Make it Elektra and I'm sold.

some of these have pretty janky faces

M Jool?

>FUCK YOU TIGER! YOU MOTHERFUCKER! CHIMICHANGA! ANUS! ANUS!

yeah I'm sold

I think that was the impression I got by the time they did the Gwen Stacy Monsters Unleashed variants.

>DD
I would say more like C cup, maybe a D if the artist is generous.

Gwenpool and Punisher are still the best ones

>Millions die as a result

Please not Janepool

pure kino

Did they have to use the fugly mohawk?

>Sup Forums faggots will say this is their fetish while also claiming to be straight

I love this!! I need to see more DD MJ!

>Janepool/Gwenpool team up book never

>Everyone dies

> no skill set required to be a nova corp
> chance to bang space venom

literally the only variant that makes sense that also hasn't already been done

> no martial arts talent whatsoever
> can see
> literally target practice in gimpwear

... sorry, not sorry

"Okay, class... Draw cultural appropriation..."

MY DICK!

>Wtf I love MJ again

Jesus Gwenpool is so fucking stacked it even translates to variant characters.

You mean an African woman wearing an English punk haircut inspired by Native Americans?

>She-Hulk joke on a Hulk book
The fuck?

She's currently the lead of the Hulk book, dumb casual

Last I heard it was boring though.

Gay

>yfw MJpool kills Gwenpool in her final issue
MAKE IT HAPPEN MARVEL

This one is pretty cool.

So is one of them DeadJane and the other MaryPool?

>Gwenpool MJ
This is layers

Hand placement
>Shocker
Moving on up in the world

Nice design, she should get her own book

Scarlet Spider-Gwen?

Why is this a thing?

What are they planning with MJ?

It's not suppose to make sense. It's a variant. Like the Gwen Varients.
Money. The Gwen covers made money, so they are trying it with MJ.

It won't work since sales are low and everyone is waiting for Legacy and only care about SE and ASM (and maybe X-Men).

Mary Poole, Gwen Poole's sister

return of the marriage probably

OMD retcon in Legacy, we all saw it coming.

Definitely the best look.

>Better outfit than Carol

Can MJ just be Captain Marvel?

Get rid of Slott and this would get me buying again.

This

>Why is this a thing?
1. Marvel ran out of ideas about 8 years ago. All they're doing now is what the most creatively bankrupt of nin/co/mpoops request in draw threads every day ("draw X dressed as Y durrhurr")
2. Lightning struck twice with Spider-Gwen and Gwenpool. Now that those Gwen gimmicks are running out of steam, Marvel thinks they can do it again with Mary Jane.

>What are they planning with MJ?
Nothing positive or inventive.

I wouldn't have minded if MJ continued being the Iron Spider. Suit looked good on her.

To be fair, Gwen is a slut. MJ is the much more marketable love interest by far. Unless you want pure sex, in which case Black Cat should get a comic accurate movie costume.

Mary Jansplay

somebody edit a Frank in there

Looks like a Soliel character

Remember when they teased her becoming an actual hero in BND with Jackpot? That was a really fun story.

SOON

Kelly pls

Slott will still write it.

Best red head Inhuman ever.

DAMN YOU QUESADA!!!!!

This whole thing is really dumb imo but I like this one, it's funny.

This is annoying and hot for some reason (actually the reason is because I'm some kind of masochist NTR fan).

Mary Jane hasn't been relevant since One More Day. That was a decade ago. MJ disappeared completely after Spider-Man 3 ended. She hasn't been in anything important since then.

>Mary Marvel

>Spider-M

He's dabbin.

You're right. Pete should fuck the midget instead.

Can Marvel steal that too?

Billy has nothing to do with the word Marvel anymore so calling Mary that wouldn't make any sense

Best Iron Man armor

>Marvel Comics owns the trademark for the name Captain Marvel. DC comics owns trademarks for the names Shazam and Billy Batson, and Mary Marvel. In order to use Captain Marvel's name it must be used in the interior of the story, the same way DC does to avoid Marvel's trademark on the name.

>Can Marvel steal that too?

People need to stop saying this.
Marvel did not steal the name.

DC Comics (National at the time) was feeling threatened by Fawcett Comics Captain Marvel and would eventually sue them and CC Beck for infringing on Superman. Captain Marvel was now a dead property and that's how it stayed for awhile. Eventually Marvel Comics would create Mar-Vell and used a now defunct name, trademark, and copyright.

A few years later DC Comics would buy up the right to CC Becks character but it was too late, the character they sued into the ground no longer had a proper title.

>interior of the story
Does that just mean it can't be on the cover?

Pretty much. That's what they've been doing all these years. But it also means that "Captain Marvel" can't be used prominently on DC packaging. You should see the crazy things they did just to bypass having to use the name Captain Marvel.

I would actually buy this.

>and Mary Marvel.

They don't. The Mattel figures of Mary Marvel are called "Mary Batson."

What? That was one of the worst storylines in BND. By the time it got revealed that it was someone else that barely had any page presence to begin with, everyone stopped caring.

OK but I don't see anywhere on the net that says they don't own Mary Marvel

If they did, they would've used it. It's why they keep calling Captain Marvel "Shazam" on the packaging.

Shazam was explained as Captain Marvel can only be used in the interior, Mary Batson might just be some kind of synergy bullshit.

>tfw no 12 foot tall gf

she manages to be really rape-y here.

Also, dig the costume and colors, except for the collar

>Shazam was explained as Captain Marvel can only be used in the interior,

Idiot, said
>DC comics owns trademarks for the names Shazam and Billy Batson, and Mary Marvel.

Trademarks are for the covers and the action figure packaging. If you have a trademark you need to keep using it or you lose it. They don't have the trademark for Mary Marvel like that person claimed.

>Mary Batson might just be some kind of synergy bullshit.

They've been using the name Mary Batson on toys since the fucking 00's. It's not synergy, they don't have the trademark to the name Mary Marvel. They can call her Mary Marvel in the comic because the inside of a comic doesn't require a trademark.