Can we cancel the Simpsons now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=78yqUylmC_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>@bigthink

What about the Bumblebee man and Groundskeeper Willy and Fat Tony? Why are they ignored?

What store is that in?

>racism is bad and we don’t have to tell you why, just accept it
When will this meme end?

We've gone back to this shit again.

It's funny how old south park is now exactly as offensive as it was when it was released but now it's liberal faggots complaining.

>92424751
We grew up. The Simpsons didn't.

Sadness.

There was a time years ago where participating 7-11s redid their stores to look like Kwik e marts. I think it was to promote the movie. You could buy Duff Beer when they had it.

when all of them are killed

Really made me think

WE
>>racism is bad and we don’t have to tell you why, just accept it
>When will this meme end?
only when marxism ends

>a stereotype in a show about stereotypes is somehow worse than all the others
>Apu is a hard working family man who has more American in him than the writer of this article
Makes me ponder

>implying apu isnt every pajeet in the U.S.A.
open bob rape you later

The Simpsons is literally a show of sterotypes though

>You could buy Duff Beer when they had it.
was it any good?

No one made a movie about them being racist stereotypes so fuck'em.

yeah no fucking shit
now please tell me what's wrong with inserting a stereotype to a satirical comedy show full of stereotypes
Even the Simpsons themselves are a stereotypical working-class White-American family

Where was this article 28 years ago?

Why drag this up now?

It can't be that there is some kind of bandwagon of hipsters out there parading around pretending to care for the sake of fashionable sensibilities. No. That's not it.

>the big think
how sad to see they too feel like towing the PC culture line.

It will never end. When Trotsky first weaponized the word, it was so effective that they just kept piling on it.
Now we are at a point were the dreaded "racism" is on par with pedophilia and murder.
The word is simply to powerful, too good at mindcontrol and scaretactics.

which simpsons character isn't a walking stereotype?

it alright

I just want it all to stop spinning lads

>big think

jej

What is so bad about racial stereotypes anyway?
I mean some can be complimentary like asians being good at math or whatever
Americans just get assmad over everything

sneed

I mean
tch
it's just obvious
not my job to educate you
read a book

to fight racism they should get rid of all non white characters from the Simpsons

hahaha

WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT ALRIGHT

>Apu is a stereotype
Welcome to 20 years ago
>Apu is a *racist* stereotype
Fuck off

This, who is Mr Burns, who is Chief Wiggum, who is Seymour Skinner? Oh those stereotypes aren't offensive?

apu was a stereotype but past like season 7 he became a developed character

>towing the line
It truly is a doggy dog world, user

Well you're wrong because racism is demonstrably bad; thing is Apu isn't racist and neither is three quarters of what the alt left considers to be racism.

So the show that's been on for almost 30 years and has had this character NOW needs to change because some canadian street shitter wants it.

>pic
Truly the worst timeline.

>Well you're wrong because racism is demonstrably bad
no, racism is reality and scientifically proven.

OH NO NO NO
youtube.com/watch?v=78yqUylmC_o

>Well you're wrong because racism is demonstrably bad
Then demonstrate it for me.

>/thread

Not to mention Cleetus, the whole Simpsons family being one big stereotype or Carl being the token black guy.

How many times will this thread get made realistically?

So why are people complaining about non-whites being racist to whites?

expose hypocrisy?

But it's still OK to be racist against whites, right?

that's a big thought

It's a 7-Eleven.

It's not racist if every fucking 711 is run by street shitters.

So is Cletus, Homer, etc, what's the problem?

A friend in Sneed

?, apu helps people in areas of the world where humans eat other humans' flesh , and being able to birth those people safely with government monitoring can help to save from scary meditators striking at the public , the simpsons stays on to help people that do not enjoy safe civilizations that others do , but you can ask in your area where those people are and help to get the simpsons aired on safe times they get to watch television if there is a more important show for the whole group to watch , and please stay safe , trust The Divine Infinite Unity , The Difinity , The Delta-Difinity , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ ,.

>go to a chinese restaurant
>owners barely speak the local language, sometimes can't speak at all and have to use their children as interpreters
I guess reality is racist

Yeah, if niggers and chick want to live in their own fucking countries and call white people dumb I'm ok with that.
Why should I care what lesser races think, it only becomes an issue when they impose on our abilities to act in our own interests in our own soveriegn nations

this campaign has given this comedian fame and attention all for the price of mutilating zombie simpsons, possibly even killing it inshalla
he's doing gods work and all of the bitches whining about it are either underage or retarded stormniggers
people getting angry about somebody deleting the dead corpse of their childhood just because it's a "paki" that wants to do it
nu-simpsons is fucking awful and this thread is just giving some retard with a grudge a bit more attention for doing something honestly worthwhile, how else is this show going to get the lethal injection

>DORRAH! DORRAH! TOOTHOWSENT DORRAH NAO!

>the big think
>authors don't think

Really makes you think..

>Apu a character who is well liked and works hard is a bad stereotype

>its bad
>just take my word on it, i wont provide any evidence to backup my ridiculous claim

Noice.
Race is a fact of life and neither good nor bad without context so deal with it sissy pants.

This. Getting rid of stereotypes because they offend people is the anti-comedy.

you could get buzz cola too

Big Think used to post interesting questions, not literally just telling the reader something. Cuz you know it's about "thinking"

I guess that changed

LOOK AT MY HORSE
MY HORSE IS AMAZING
GIVE IT A LICK
MMMM, IT TASTES JUST LIKE RAISINS
DO YOU THINK SO?
WELL I BETTER NOT SHOW WHERE THE LEMONADE IS MADE
SWEET LEMONADE
SWEET LEMONADE
SWEET LEMONADE
SWEET, SWEET LEMONADE

To think is to choose life.
To prefer to be told is to choose death.

>VIRTUE SIGNALLING I AM OFFENDED FOR YOU PLZ NOTICE ME

>being a racist in 2017
>not being a civic nationalist

if you notice something one too many times it's just a nasty made-up stereotype you bigoted goyim
not even Sup Forums but the death of stereotypes is the death of tradition in any form, as much as those memeing autistic faggots make me uncomfortable i think this is very bad for society as a whole

Homer is a more offensive stereotype desu

>white man
>dumb asshole child abuser

I think it's accurate

Anyone else feel like Disney is doing you this favor to kill any interest left you may have had in Star Wars so you can move on to do shit to make you less of a faggot?

dumb yes
asshole no
you rarely can identify with an asshole and he has a heart of gold and he is the main character (which is problematic)

oh damn, that facebook poster is an absolute moron and so are you, please don't post again

What makes him a stereotype? That he has an Indian accent? He is from India. That he has a job? That isnt a stereotype. That he is Hindu? How is that a stereotype? He is a character that portrays a man from India living in Springfield.

he's not a stereotype at all, it's just the accent that's stereotypical. if "big think" can't see past the accent, they should be ashamed

Not really though. Having nothing to lose is the key, and most truly revolutionary social movements involve disaffected young men. Getting called a racist isn't really that bad. "You're a racist." "Yeah? And?"

>that facebook poster
why did you say this and not "guy" or "person"? weird

EVERYONE on that fucking show is a racist stereotype, and just now blogger retards are realizing it. Why focus on Apu, though? They've given him episodes of his own and he's developed a rather complex personality over the years.
I don't see anyone crying about bumblebee man.

it's because I am a reptilian jew who gets paid by Hillary

If only.

I've been waiting for the show to die in a dignified way my entire adult life for 10+ years

>this is the level of intelect you're having arguments against

I've tried a million times to get anyone to explain why racism is bad. No one can. Even better is getting them to try explain why diversity is a strength.

Because it's a double standard.

how much?

OLD NEWS
The general public is aware that ALL of the characters on the Simpsons are stereotypes. Put down your pitchforks.

Homer is also a racial stereotype.

Of lellow peeble?

My GF in high school was half Indian, her mother (who was white) was an animator on the Simpsons. Never before, then, or after that until now have I ever heard anyone complain about Apu. I really wanna ask these people where the fuck they have been since 1990 if this was so damn offensive.

>her mother (who was white) was an animator on the Simpsons

hey there Pinochio

what highschool? Shibuya high?

DUR HUR NOONE KNOWS ANYBODY WHO WORKED ON THE SIMPSONS

I never said her mom was Matt Groening, faggot

I live in Los Angeles County

Isn't the Simpsons animated in South Korea?

racism is the biggest conspiracy theory ever

>...he typed, while the tears dripped onto the keyboard

The Simpsons will end only when James L Brooks dies. He's the one keeping it zombified.

any decade now non whites will vote republican

I don't follow, so I dont see that

>he
dont assume anyones gender

>Apu is a racist stereotype
So is every other character on the simpsons, soy boy

Sneed Is Feed and Seed
Formerly Chuck Is

why are you so racist against white people?