Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DaPLXiHb4XM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Steven universe
Korra
Young justice

All the female/sjw centric ones

Steven Universe

I regret NOTHING. Not the Nutshack. Bucky and Pepito. The Sam Singers Specials. Foodfight. The Annoying Orange. MegaBabies. Super Duper Sumos. The Ripping Friends. Butt Ugly Monsters.

I DO regret letting my ultrachristfag future ex mother in law see a combination of Superjail and Mr Pickles.

A man should have a stronger stomach. You may have to raise girls one day.

Gravity Blue Balls

Wakfu

Ain't getting that time back

I probably could've lived without seeing the last season of Korra.

The adventures of barney

I regret Korra, and being excited for it when they announced it.

Samurai jack season 5

Everything about this post screams "numale cuck."

so you're just saying those are all bad then? I haven't even heard of some of them

Nah just follow the Chinese way and abort girls

>Mission Hill
>Venture Bros.

one is unfairly cancelled and the other takes forever for a new season, nevermind the reduction in episodes per season.

2 minutes of The Nutshack, back when it was still a "hot maymay". All it was was a hot piece of shit.

Mlp

The one that kills you 7 days after you watch it.
>tfw day 6
Later guys.

This, plus Star vs Marco the spic

Post season 11 Simpsons
Post season 5 Family Guy
nuPPG
The Problem Solverz
The Nutshack
Squirrel Boy
Uncle Grandpa
Steven Universe
Mighty Magiswords
Fanboy and Chum Chum
Teen Titans Go
Clarence
Breadwinners
Pickle and Peanut
Wayside
Cramp Twins
Mr.Pickles
Out of Jimmy's ASSHOLE.

none because I'm not a whiny ass pussy

Steven Universe. I watched 3 episodes to give it a chance.

I want my time back.

Steven Universe, a bigger waste of time than The Nutshack and Adult Party

Teen Titans. Sup Forums lead me to believe it's hot shit, but it's just diarrhea

Ultimate Spider-Man, at least because you don't expect anything good from stuff like Nutshack.

USM had good talent behind it (Dini, Kelly, I know Bendis is a hack, but he was good with Spider-Man so he can be added to that list too), promos showed good artstyle and animation, and still ended up being godawful on a bad day, boring on a good day.

>Young justice
Curious now, have you watched Teen Titans, and if so did you like it?

Adventure Time. I theorized with the lore and everything until season 5 came. I really feel I wasted my time.
I remember being very fond of this picture, it was a nice head canon.

Can we stop with the fucking phony flavor-of-the-month regret here people?

Cuz for me, it was this. Right here. Right when it started.

If I knew where it was going to lead, I would of never watched episode 1.

young justice

its like DC tumblr

teest

Star Vs
CampCamp
NuPPG
RWBY
Gravity Falls
The Loud House

>young justice
Why?
Also curious, what did you think of Teen Titans?

We Bare Bears
Holy fuck that show was boring, like unrelentingly so.

The first 4 episodes of rick and morty.
I gave it a serious chance for the pilot, and gave it 3 more episodes to grow on me, it ended up just annoying me and making the april fools prank anger me even more

I regret every time someone in the Birdhouse played The Bots Master,

I regret the one episode of Problem Solverz I saw.

I regret the Ordinary Lives of High School Boys because I remember it fondly but not enough to finish watching it

As far as shows go, no regrets. I enjoy good cartoons and hatewatch the bad ones. Boring ones get dropped immediately.

I do regret paying to see Brave.

>Korra
>Rick and Morty
>TMNT 2K12

>TMNT 2K12
Then why the fuck does everyone seem to praise it and say it's better than the 2003 version?

He's just one guy who didn't like it.
A shit ton of people praise rick and morty, and I fucking despise that show

Bojack Horseman
Uncle Grandpa
Drawn Together

Young justice
Avengers assemble

Same questions for you:

None of them. If I didn't like them, I'd simply stop watching them. There's nothing to regret.

>he doesn't evaluate cartoons retrospectively

Christ this. I actually liked s1 and seriously regret watching after that.

Season 5 of Samurai Jack.

'Cause you can't get out.

You sound like a cartoon slut. Just taking anything in that comes your way. No regrets of any of the terrible things you've seen and let in your intimate space.

That's not a cartoon. That's a season of a cartoon.

Though I have to agree.

muh slice of life

I think I watched 1-2 episodes and never went back.

>le cuck XD
>cuck cuck cuck
>GOTEEM XDD

>Steven universe
Understandable

>Korra
>Young justice

What on earth is wrong with you? They are almost the two best shows this decade

>korra
>one of the best shows this decade

This, plus YJ is overrated.

>Korra
>Good

WHO IS THAT GUY

Penn Jilette.

So after like 20 times asking this question, someone FINALLY gives me the actual answer?

Fuck you, Sup Forums.

The guy's been famous for decades, I'm sorry you were born yesterday

The world doesn't revolve around America you idiot.

Consider yourself lucky. I still want to find the answer for this one

The lemur guy and that backstory in general makes S2 at least somewhat good. Plus the animation style is very good for modern day cartoon, in comparison you typically only get cheap calarts nonsense like Steven Universe or Regular Show these days.

He's world famous though

Bojack Horseman. I watched the first season then about a third the way through the second, hoping it would become more than just "watch this alcoholic be an asshole", but I gave up.

The latter seasons of Spongebob

What more were you expecting exactly?

All of them but S1 Wakfu

Nobody said other modern cartoons are any good either, dumb frogposter. Why are you comparing it to them, instead of much better early 2000s ones?

You know reverse search is a thing, right?

I read somewhere that people really began to feel for his character and his interpersonal relationships towards the end of S1, like it was one of those shows that starts silly but becomes more meaningful.

But nope. He's still just an ass surrounded by more asses.

>Butt Ugly Monsters.
IT'S 'BUTT UGLY MARTIANS' RREEEE HOW CAN YOU NOT RESPECT THIS SHOW????

Tried, failed.

It's the third result.

Not here.

This

Because Korra is just as good if not better

Not even memeing, season 5 Samurai Jack. All that hype with very little payoff. It's Korra all over again, except I was smart enough to stop watching Korra a few episodes in.

I didn't ask you, shit taste user.

see

Young Justice
The legend of Korra

see

Korra.

But u are tho

[Your favourite cartoon here] was a fucking waste of time.

This and cuz it was only a decent show at its best and its decline in quality was shameless, fast and steady.

At least I quit after S4

I regret Steven Universe. Not because I hated it, no, I was completely obsessed with it since the first episode and drew nothing but SU fanart for like 2 years. It took over my life for its first two seasons, I want those years back, dammit. Now I occasionally drop into /sug/ to grab whatever episode links they have, but I'm not nearly as invested in this show as I was back then, but I've watched it for too long to not watch the new episodes.

Different user here. Young Justice was like Thundercats 2011. It had a great pilot episode, but the rest of the show meandered around, not sure what it wanted to be.

Young Justice committed an even greater sin with an unnecessary time skip, and soap opera tier romance/betrayals. Just fucking awful all around.

>whahahahahhhhh they didn't make the show a collection of references to cartoons I used to watch

Shit, modern cartoons are *dangerous*.

>I theorized with the lore and everything
Surely you must understand by now that this type of behavior for any sort of fiction is ridiculous and sophmoric?

>half the answers are bait answers from cartoon hipsters

>If you're not sucking the dick of every cartoon running right now you're a hipster
Are we really that desperate?
No no no. No.

If you hated a cartoon enough to actually stop watching it, why the fuck did you watch it in the first place?

Not just bad, terrible.

youtube.com/watch?v=DaPLXiHb4XM

adventure time, they sell you the first and second season only to pull that trash later

None. I felt it really, really deep with Svtfoe at *that* dance(?) at the concert, but last ep had a scene prove otherwise.