This will be cringy as fuck, won't it?

This will be cringy as fuck, won't it?

Who knows? This the first time since the Rescuers Disney has done a theatrical sequel. I wouldn't be surprised if its good.

>The logo's an iOS app symbol

So what's the deal going to be here? Someone made an emulator ROM for Fix-It Felix Jr.?

it feels so unnecessary, "what if videogames had feelings" was an okay movie, but now forcing them to travel through imaginary websites? Lame and unimaginative.

They didn't even really bank on the game shit all that much for all the licensing

They could have gone for anything in the world and of course they chose the internet. Can't wait for Ralph to meet up with Doge on Reddit! Its gonna be EPIC SENPAI DESU SEMPAI XD

Will probably still do better than the Emoiji movie

it could be pretty good, despite all the nay saying

it wouldnt be the first time that disney took an apparently unworkable concept and wrung gold out of it

>This will be cringy as fuck
>Cringy

When was the last time you actually cringed at something, OP?

the movie will be soulless compared to the last one and will continuously shill for the pay2win app system

>Mario is in this
>Charles Martinet used to work for Golden Films as a voice actor
>now gets to voice in a real Disney movie instead of a knockoff

I don't know what thread they're gonna be running off of to make a sequel work for this. At least with Rescuers Down Under, the movie was continuing the development of Bianca and Bernard as a couple(with Bernard working up the courage to ask Bianca to marry him and dealing with a male rival in the process) and Bernard as a full member of the rescuer society.

According to early interviews after the first movie, it's about Ralph meeting a modern version of himself who's the protagonist of his own game series (like Donkey Kong). The internet stuff is just a means to set it up.

It sounds like a natural way to follow up on the themes of the first movie. Ralph spent the entire first movie coming to terms with his identity as a villain, only to now find out that's he's been replaced in the public eye with a version of himself that actually is a hero.

oh god there's going to be an anime reference

Why isn't it called Ralph Wrecks the Internet?

That sounds like a neat premise, I guess, but is it enough to make a movie around? I worry this will end up like How To Train Your Dragon 2, a generic dial-a-sequel to a movie that was surprisingly sharp and unique.

>Why isn't it called Ralph Wrecks the Internet?

Because the marketing people at Disney are stooopid.

Hi redddit, what is this guy's le name again?? XD

Wreck-it Ralph, I wouldve hoped that was obvious

Get ready to see the world inside your smartphone...
Wait don't we already have a movie like this coming out? Is Disney literary competing against the Emoji Movie.

This Though I can see how you could miss the Wreck-It part, it's printed pretty small there.

Milking Frozen, Marvel, Toy Story is not enough i see.

>Movie ticket costs normal price but has 10-minute advertisement reels every half hour and has a bad ending that traumatizes kids
>Paying $3 extra gets you the ad-free version
>You can buy the good ending for another $5
>The movie lacks most of the actual characters which you have to buy for $2 each

I hope it has some Vanillabutter and a beach scene with Vanellope

Something of that nature I've heard.

Bet it'll "steal" the characters or something.

Remember when the first movie was announced and every sperg already thought the movie was going to be two hours of LE FUNNAY VIDYA REFERENCES HEY LOOK IS SANIC XD?

History repeats, it seems.

Will Ralph drop by 4chin?

iOS hasn't even used glossy icons like that for like 5 years
what the fuck do they think they're doing

>Break the internet
>By the time this movie comes out next year it'll be named after a 4 years old meme

What memes do you guys wanna see?
>Chewbacca ate my balls
>Chocolate Rain Guy
>I can haz cheeseburger kitteh
>Me Gusta/Troll Face
>Numa Numa
>Star Wars kid

>expect characters jump from game to game
>instead we got food puns food puns food puns.

I'm betting 5 bucks they will get stuck in some TRON-esque library.

Reddit is where all the memes are unoriginal and reposted.

You and me both, user.
Vanny must've cute feet

Don't fucking jynx it OP

I love Vanellope.

>Not Ralph Wrecks The Net

Maybe it's a working title.

How would you react if they made a reference to Sup Forums of any kind?

Like Pepe being the bad guy?

Absolute cringe

I want a scene where Ralph and Vanellope stumble upon a hotel pool, and its overrun by black guys in business suits yelling "pool's closed."

A Wreck-it-Ralph sequel could be cool.

Involving the internet, in ANY capacity, worries me deeply.

>The movie has a Sup Forums rip-off.
How would your reaction be?
4+Sup Forums is not a valid answer.

Can someone post that hilarious vocaroo of vanellope and Ralph

Quietly laughing to myself while my family watch unaware.

>retro vidya protagonist travels into the internet
There's a very specific place I want this story to go...

i like it, i think that logos lost something when they stopped showing that glassy look in favor of a more modern shaded microsoft-metro aesthetic

>Go on, keep going, user

Break the internet is a meme?

In the first movie they're interconnected through the electrical outlet. So maybe some faggot just plugs in his phone where he shouldn't and the characters get stuck in the phone.
Maybe he means that Kardashian thing
It's funny I realized she's doing the dress trick because she has fucking chicken legs because her ass is fake as fuck and she refuses to do a singular squat

I want to punch that face.

Fantasia 2000

Winnie the Pooh 2011.

Biased Wonder Man.

does anyone have his Vanellope tweet?

I hate her voice actress.

I hate her.

It will not, Disney is trying to sabotage it's CG films so that they can do hand drawn movies again.

After that can you PLEASE get your TV unit to made quality animation again.

Emoji Movie is 700% more cringier

it's because it's Wreck It Ralph: Ralph Breaks the Internet

two "wrecks" would be dumb.

...remember when Disney decided to make short, vague titles so their movie would be marketable? What happened to that?

I appreciate the bizarreness of Sarah Silverman being a Disney Princess.