So are the people who work on Teen Titans Go the same crew who animated Teen Titans?

So are the people who work on Teen Titans Go the same crew who animated Teen Titans?

Other urls found in this thread:

titanstower.com/five-seasons-of-murakanime/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Google it.

That's... quite the image to start a topic with, OP.
Sauce, and got any more?

fuck off with that picture were's kitten when you need her?

Kitten is fugly compared to Terra though.

with this art style everyone looks the same just with different haircuts

Starfire looks very different from Terra in that pic, so I'm gonna go ahead and say you don't know what you're talking about.

The artist is Glee-chan on deviantart.

I prefer Judas Contract Terra now.

>short hair
>hebebait
>freckles

What the fuck man, post normal pairings not that.

>That pic
Staring this thread pretty strong, OP

fag

>someone who likes the pic in OP
>fag
I don't think you're using that right, user.

>Starfire got cucked by Terra
OP, you are greatest.

Come to think of it, why would any girl choose BB when Robin is around? I call BS on that writing.

I bet you're one of those BB/Rae shipfags.

>OC
oh please no

To answer your question,
No. The writers for TTGO had never even watched Teen Titans when they were hired to do Go. Only the voice actors are the same.

Raven tried to pursue him but he saw her more like a sister to she gave it up.

Looks to me like that's a SI. Same brand of autism but slightly more honest.

You would have to question his sanity if that were actually the case, what with choosing some stick over actual curves and all.

In Raven's case BB was the only one she could have developed feeling for, as if she had her way she would have stuck to feeling as little as possible. Everyone else gave her space as they thought that's what she wanted. Beast Boy was the only one who forced her to interact emotionally.

This!

Starfire had curves. And she showed them off so much more that most people don't even realize Raven's the shapelier of the two.

The new starfire is better

LMFAO, he can have that disgusting... thing all he wants, Beast Boy will get actual attractive Raven.
Besides, that's not even real Robin, it's like he's some cheap knockoff or something.

[citation needed]
Also, sluts are not attractive.
Well memed, user, but no.

Beast Boy is destined to be cucked throughout all the universes.

But half of that literally isn't true, though.

You're probably wrong then.

I don't get it.

He'll be a cuck for life.

Way too fat to be Raven.
Accurate representation of the average cosplay though.

Beast Boy is an eternal cuck

Terra's "innocent" expression really makes this drawing. A lesser artist would have just given her the typical grin for this type of thing, which is almost always OOC as fuck (for any character).

I actually find Terra/Robin to be very cute t b h

So which one of you is that "rare OTPs" shitposter?

That would be me, famalam

Holy shit. Robin is a manlet.

also
>perpetually in heat

You only just realised?

This image doesn't seem representative of Robin's height, as Robin is 5'4" while BB is 5'1" according to the height chart yet there's virtually no difference between Terra and BB's heights when on their date.

>BB is 5'1"
Jesus, I'm 5'5" and it's already pretty shit, imagine being THAT short, I guess being able to polymorph into other animals would help but goddamn, imagine having to transform every time you wanted something from the pantry or be cursed to get a chair boost like a child.

I knew he was short but I didn't think he was THAT short.

>5'5

Cute :3

I do have an high opinion of myself, yes.

Do you have a tall gf?

>tfw no tall tanned bubbly gf like Starfire.

Brother, pretty much every woman past the age of 16 is taller than me and only on occasion do I find one the same height but never shorter; any gf would be a tall gf to me, if only I actually managed to keep my spaghetti in my pockets and maintain eye contact for more than a second. I'm quite shy and quiet around people I don't know well, especially when my height draws a perfect eye line to a woman's breasts.
I wouldn't mind having a Starfire too, senpai

>pretty much every woman past the age of 16 is taller than me and only on occasion do I find one the same height but never shorter
What is this nonsense? Average female height is like 5'4". They're short as fuck.

Not in Holland

In no country in the world does average female height even reach 5'7". There should still be plenty of women shorter than you.

user, im not shortanon, but you can calm your autism any time now

Keep in mind user that beast boy is 13-14 so he's still growing.
>you on the other hand manlet...

It's not autism if other user is being retarded and making excuses.

Starfire is only 5'6" though.
Here's that height chart BTW.

No wonder they never learn

Speaking of cuckolding there's a picture that I can't for the life of me find with Robin and Raven holding hands behind Star's back while Robin and Star make out. Anyone got it?

oh, user, he was speaking colorfully, and anybody not deep in the spectrum understood that perfectly well, then you went full 'tist and started bringing up the average female height in all countries
i think you need a nap

What?
>samefagging THIS hard

Boylet*.

Robins like 14 or something in TT rigt?

you're not very good at that, are you?

He's gotta be 16 at least. They can all drive except for maybe Beast Boy.

To be fair she's only a teenager in this series.

Pretty sure adult starfire is like 6 ft tall at least.

>It's not autism if other user is being retarded and making excuses.
I think it might just be, friend.
No need to be mean, I'm afraid you don't understand how averages work.
Just because statistics show most of the female population is 5'4" doesn't mean every girl you come across will be 5'4", there's a higher likelihood, yes, but you might still only come across women above the average height because there's a lot more variables at work here besides the average height.
It's like those "1 in 5 people suffer from...", it's all statistics to assume probability, you can get five people into a room but chances are none of them suffer from anything because those 5 are likely all from the group that doesn't suffer from whatever the statistics shows to be "reality".
From experience, I've yet to come across a woman my age that's shorter than me, does that make me a liar or someone that's making excuses?
Or am I just a victim of probability and either live in an area with a high congestion of above average height women or am I just coming across all the above average height women and missing the short averages ones? Or is it perhaps a mixture of the two?
Again there are more variables at work here than just this one single statistic that you're spouting as gospel.

was it autism?

Nigga I ain't reading all that shit.

>TOO MY READING ON MY TEXT BASED FORUM!!!!

Instead of posting a uselessly long rant like this, go read up on what a normal distribution is, then get back to me. can go along with you, or he could if you weren't samefagging ofc.

>imageboard
>text based
what the fuck am i reading

>what the fuck am i reading
dunno but it sure as fuck aint an image

>total posts ITT:69
>posts with pictures ITT:15

not good at that at all

From Wikipedia
>Sup Forums is an English-language imageboard website.
IMAGEBOARD, you're supposed to post IMAGES

he says while sends a text-based message with no image

>total posts: 72
>image posts: 16

>what is photoshop
I'm a rebel. Deal with it.

>photoshop
>on a chromebook

It's an expression you fucking retard, I don't give a flying fuck if you only use Stallman-approved graphics software packages.

>I-I was only pretending to be retarded!

I actually didn't know it was a Chromebook because the taskbar is virtually indistinguishable from Windows 10's unless you look very closely.
But that's the whole point, why would I even care?

why would you care that some dude says that the average height of most women he meets is higher than what wikipedia says the average height of women actually is?
why would you care to deny that most posts on Sup Forums are text based despite it being call an imageboard?
man i dont know how you think

Christ, just get back to talking about Teen Tittys.

Bump everyone up 4 inches, There teenagers not children.

but muh height

>cyborg is only 6 foot

They should not all be that short.

I like this post
>only
Is that short? God, fucking britbongs I swear, anything higher than 6 at MOST is Freakazoid-tier, deal with it. Human kind are naturally in the 5 feet range. Just like penises, but in inches.

You never learn.

Oh don't worry, user. As said, that's her self insert and not an OC. You see, Glee-chan has a very VERY intense hatred of Beast Boy that is quite worrying. That image is a remake of an older drawing from four years ago. In fact, she has a lovely image description to go with it.

>So, why do I hate Beast Bitch so much? (Most people who ask me this are referring to the animated version from the Teen Titans TV series)
He's a comic relief that isn't funny, he constantly has snot or drool coming out of his mouth, he's selfish and self absorbed, he's got the coolest power in the world but never uses it effectively, and he messes up plans constantly yet is always forgiven without second thought.

>Not only all that, but Beast Bitch had TWO season arcs out of five devoted to him, while Starfire gets none, and he had the most episodes. The last show is even about him.

>And here's the worst of it, Beast Bitch a womanizer. Even in the animated series, he chases skirts all the time yet (according to his fan-girls) he has at the very least two gfs. (Terra and Raven) They constantly pair him with Raven, even though she was only nice to him in ONE episode. In the animated show's canon it really makes no sense for fans to shove them together because she hugged him once. Add to the fact that Beast Bitch has Terra. Who'd Cyborg get? Vague hints with Bumblebee and some prehistoric girl he'd never see again in a one-off episode. No Beast Bitch needs two girls.

>And lets not even get into why he blows in the comic! If you think he's bad in the show, all of this amped up in the comic in an ultra dramatic fashion, especially him being sexist. Because the comic version is more serious than the animated show, you get all the bad mentioned before, combined with him being moody and melodramatic. And this douche bag probably has more relationships than anyone (other than Nightwing, who actually is a good person).

I wanna bury my face into those mounds.

>Beast Bitch had TWO season arcs out of five devoted to him, while Starfire gets none
This is true. Starfire never got her season in the end.

I dunno, maybe its because i live in the black part of la but pretty much everyone older than 16 is 5'11"-6' with the obvious exception of the Mexicans

>I'm 5'5"
I know that feel, manletbro.
Fortunately, I'm not finished growing yet, and I'm supposed to end up at least 5'8", which would be fine.

>come here because salt from jashi
>not even a waifu fag just want to see butthurt faggots whining about normal people
>see teen titans go thread
>remember reading ed articale on it about how fans are for some retarded circle jerk about some spic/furry beastboy and some emo chick named raven holy fuck I can hear the Evanescence from here
>ed's never right let's see what this shit is really about

I'm seven inches taller than Cyborg.

Everyone is much shorter than I thought.

>ed's never right
Well there's where you went wrong. ED is always right.

>holy fuck I can hear the Evanescence from here
Top kek

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR-LIIIIIIIIIING NO BAKA!

kek

Okay, what the fuck is this fucking autism?
1. Starfire didn't get a season arc because the writers couldn't think of one. Source: titanstower.com/five-seasons-of-murakanime/
2. Beast Boy only really got season 5, which he had to share with all those honorary Titans to boot. S2 was really about Terra.
3. Cyborg had an actual romance with Jinx that was referenced multiple times in the show, where do you get off mentioning Bumblebee but not her?
4. Beast Boy cares about Raven deeply, again this is something that is shown multiple times. He's also the only Titan who consistently tries to bring her out of her shell. Also, what the fuck are you doing judging a character according to fan theory, which you even admit to not agreeing with in the first place?
5. BEAST BOY SAVED THE ENTIRE EXTENDED TITANS (and by extension the world) PRACTICALLY SINGLE-HANDEDLY YOU FUCKING BITCH

I would even argue that Beast Boy was the true protagonist of the cartoon because he matured and developed the most.

I never understood the hate he gets.