Hari Konfabolu says he does not want Apu to be removed from the Simpsons and offers ways for the character to be fixed:

Hari Konfabolu says he does not want Apu to be removed from the Simpsons and offers ways for the character to be fixed:
>make him more interesting and not one-dimensional
>stop revolving him around indian stereotypes
>make him the CEO of Kwik-E-Marts and potential rival to Mr. Burns

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qR28AVY63wU
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares what this crybully wants?

Somebody show this guy the episode where Apu’s millennial nu-male Indian nephew comes to visit and complains about Apu. They perfectly satirized this retarded dude like a year plus before his shit “documentary”

Make Apu a shit programmer.

Hari Konfabolu is an indian stereotype, i am offended, he should be deleted

>the CEO of a mini market is a rival to the CEO of a power plant

we should force all indian and pakistani gas station owners to sell their business so that liberals are not offended

Hairy Condo

They should make him a telephone scam artist posing as the IRS

Do not forget to make him master super saying 3 and the shringan

>the CEO of a mini market is a rival to the CEO of a power plant
I mean, the CEO of a mini market chain would be more powerful than the CEO of a local power plant. 7-11 makes bank.

right?

they should make him a cab driver

Apu is everything positive with immigrant and foreigners though? He has a jab, he works incredibly hard at his job, and he loves the country he lives in?
What the fuck is the problem with this?

When do we get someone to whine about Fat Tony or Groundskeeper Willy?

Lmao, or Bumblebee Man?!

Fuck this streetshitter.

friendly reminder that indians have the highest median income of ALL ethnic groups (yes, including jews) in the united states, and if one of them claims they are being oppressed, they are blatantly lying in an attempt to grab more power from you

Yes, because every Indian is a CEO. There are literally no Indians that work entry-mid level jobs.

>make some random Kwik-E-Mart cashier CEO because he's worked there a long time

kek, this. some pajeet left me a message the other day claiming to be a cop and said things are going to be very very bad for me if i don't pay up.

so make him evil?

>not one dimensional
Confirmed for not watching the show.

Im indian but I honestly couldnt care less about any of this sjw bs.

>one, Apu needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Apu's not on screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Apu"? Three--

They really have done everything. Granted his of hypocritical view of Apu isn't exactly new

Make him a designated street shitting taxi driving open bob show vegane creepy bus rapist ganges dead baby floating cricket watching pajeet

why is he not upset over Willie being a stereotype of Scots?

Two, whenever Apo not on screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Apo"?

And? Who the fuck is he? Who the fuck are ANY of these people constantly crying on the internet?

Make him the owner of a curry house

I hope this starts a SJW wave that leads to the Simpsons getting canceled and this is all that guy is known for.

Does this mean soon I can finally use the "I don't know where you think we are, but here in MURICA..." line?

I’m okay with this if Bollywood starts having White characters and allows any White person who complains to determine what the White characters should act like

Seems like a fair deal

well to be fair lots of indians are CEOs nowadayas

Some dude from one of the Captain America movies played a bad white guy in some huge Chinese movies with a lot of propaganda and he loved it.

>>Simpsons characters
>>not being one dimentional

I mad

sounds rockin

kek, being so fucking lame that you need white people to make your power fantasies

>Mah hobby is secretly videotaping couples in cars. I dinna come forward because in this country, it makes you look like a pervert - but every single Scottish person does it!

>4) show him using a regular toilet to break the stereotype that all indians are afraid of the toilet witch

>CEO of Kwik-E-Marts
>Apu is no longer a character we get to see now that he has real work
>Implying Apu was ever a one dimensional character, that couldn't apply to the real world
>mfw these crybaby bullies are upset about a single Indian cartoon character not dominating the animation market
>more inclined to state that the groundskeeper Willie was more of a stereotype than Apu and never developed any character development anywhere near Apu

Make him shit in the street

why are we having this discussion?

WHY?

THE SIMPSONS ARE...SHIT.

IT'S BEEN SHIT FOR YEARS. DECADES

WHY DO WE CARE ABOUT THIS

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's quite ironic that this retard fails to realize that how Apu isn't one dimensional at all... He's one of the few side characters that got fully developed and he's shown as a hard working man that provides for all his sons.

I'm a spic and all I have is Bumblebee man who is still a joke in the Simpsons... Do I give a fuck? Fuck no, it's just a fucking cartoon.

Why all of the sudden are we having threads about this faggot again? did he do something?

how the hell would a chain owner suddenly become CEO of the entire company?
We're really impressed with your razor thin profit margins on these crappy expired goods, lead us.
It's fine having fat white dumb dad stereotypes in Homer, fine having middle america christian stereotypes in flanders, the list goes on and 80% of the character can be devolved into stereotypes of some sort.

You should be glad they aren't going down the "send bobs and vagene" street shitter stereotype

aye so ats yer hing then

>implying Indians aren't Aryan and based

>read "here's how to fix apu problems"
>check if i'm on Sup Forums

He is a pretty developed character. He is a man who just trying make a living for his wife and 8 children and will screw over customers because of the cheap nature of convenience stores. He also lives in fear because of the amount of times he has been robbed. He is also proud of his indian culture but loves America for giving him opportunities he wouldn't get back in his home country.
Stereotypes exist for a reason.
>Make a front counter person a CEO of a convenience store chain and have him rival the owner of a nuclear power plant that also happens to be one of the richest people in America according to Simpsons
No one can be this dumb right?

Apu is probably the most complex secondary character on the show. He's been the main part of a crapload of episodes, and he's developed pretty well.

The show references Indian stereotypes, but never presents them as something that defines Apu, and he's never mocked on the basis of those stereotypes. This is also pretty easy to see if you actually pay attention to the show, and where the humor comes from. See:
youtube.com/watch?v=qR28AVY63wU
The entire point of that joke is that Homer is an idiot for not understanding Indian culture.

Why? That would come out of nowhere, and defeat the purpose of his character. He runs a franchise and interacts with customers, which is where his character comes from. If you have him stuck in an office all day, he'll end up being a one-dimensional character, which is what Hari says he doesn't want.

I don't even know why anyone thinks this guy is worth listening to. He's just a social media activist who uses "comedy" as a way to complain about things he doesn't like, and his criticisms of the show are shallow as fuck. I'm all for talking about this stuff when it actually applies, but I see absolutely no point when someone with Hari's background tries to start a controversy over non-issues because he was bullied as child and wants to see more Indians on TV. Apu is probably the most sympathetic Indian character that's ever been on a big TV show, if he really wants to complain about something, he should have gone after The Big Bang Theory.

This, indians are bro-tier

They are also the best immigrants by far, they speak English, make lots of money, and integrate well

People aren't offended by these things until they take certain college courses and are trained to be offended by these things. It's just so arbitrary and useless.

>Flavour of Asia

t. indians (im indian too)

Make him end up as a business magnate by a crypto scamming operation that he starts out of the Kwik-E-Mart, then have his industrial empire specialize in toilet installation.

Did he miss the episodes where Apu faces deportation, lives with the Simpsons, is apprehensive about an arranged marriage, sang in a barbershop quartet, romanced his wife over valentine's week and bowled on a bowling team?

There are fucking thousands of examples of Apu being more than the initial stereotype.

Trash

gross

Yeah ya

thanks for reminding me of that fuckin weird faggot's pedo comics

Groening has made way more stereotypically offensive characters

>because he was bullied as child and wants to see more Indians on TV.
I believe he wants to get famous and this is a possibility to make him and his "comedy" famous.

Hermes is awesome.

t. indians (im indian too)

POO IN STEW

>
>one dimensional
>nothing but Indian stereotypes
Why do we allow people who haven't even watched the fucking show to comment on these things?

>make sneed more interesting and not one-dimensional
>stop revolving him around hick stereotypes
>make him the CEO of the Seed and Feeds and a potential rival to Mr. Burns

Hermes is one of the smartest characters on the show.

“One, Apu needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to white women. Two, whenever Apu's not onscreen, all the other characters should be asking 'Where's Apu?'”

He looks like Hari.

Already done

Kek

>Kondabolu
hmmm... where have I heard that name before?
oh yeah - his brother was in a hip hop group literally called "Das Racist"
seems the mango doesn't fall far from the tree.

Why don't they just cancel the simp

It's just a power fantasy for these people. Holy shit

This dark as fuck indian is definitely low caste and would be treated like shit in real India.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Can't believe nobody posted these yet.

>When Apu's not on screen everyone should be asking "Where's Apu?"

Apparently, that's his standard response whenever his rich as fuck, super privileged upbringing is brought up.

>b-but in India, I would be low caste, and an ex-girlfriend's parents didn't like me because of that

apu's "stereotypes" were only "stereotypes" because of the simpsons, and are barely stereotypes anymore because culture has shifted

The victim mentality is so infantile and culture/society destroying.

hahahahahaha

I wish the romans came back and showed where the cabinet should stand

Maybe he could just fuck off home instead

>second one posted by UNICEF India
..and all the top comments on that video could have come from here - it's just beautiful

You also have Señor Ding Dong so be happy.

>implying Britbongs wash hands or have any basic hygiene anyway

>Burns shown to be super shrewd in the business world unless he's high as a kite on drugs
>implying Burns wouldn't outright buy Kwik-e-Mart

the term and actual Aryans come from Persia and India

just like the Swastika, Hitler stole it to make his cult seem cool and mystical

Who needs the Seed & Feed ?

>No one can be this dumb right?
You haven't been to California, have you?

>cult
It's easy to take shots at Hitler, but he could have been as big as Jesus if he had a different message.

smelly dumb sudra scum

hang on a minute that's a big fucking leap from him using a makeshift bidet to saying he wiped his ass with his hands before making food. It doesn't even mean he did it in the kitchen, he could've just thrown it out in a garbage bin in the kitchen.

It's still disgusting, but what a shitty fucking article

When they will stop the stereotype genocide?

What is a “crybully”? It sounds like it means someone you think is mean because they stand up for themselves

Let writers write what they want
Don't like it? Write your own thing
Oh wait, WHAT AM I THINKING