Official Chinese poster gave Wonder Woman a phatty

Official Chinese poster gave Wonder Woman a phatty.

Goddamn!

Steve looks fucking ready.

How many pissed-off Chinese are there going to be once they find out it isn't animu?

Manhwa Diana is cute. CUTE!

Ho damn! That's nice!

>literal chinese cartoon wondy

I'd read that.

It's manhua.

Not nearly as many when they find out she's a Western woman with no tits or ass.
They can get that shit locally.

The art has no tits and ass either.

Now I just want a Wonder Woman Wuxia.

Nigga are you blind.

And Gadot has to hide your lack of curves on that grandmother dress

>Implying that's not the boob armor.
Foolish boy

I didn't know i needed this until this post.

This
Daddario looks better than Gadot with boob armor
Because she has tits

... you got this from reddit didn't you?

It's fanart. The guy's weibo account is at the bottom right

>Tencent has a hand in WW
Maybe China will save WW just like Pacific Rim

Would Daddario have been a good wondie?

Better than Gal sure, but I'm not sure if she would be a good wonder women. She' looks young, especially compared to Batfleck and Cavil.

>jew
>westerner

>Would Daddario have been a good wondie?
>Better than Gal sure, but I'm not sure if she would be a good wonder women. She' looks young, especially compared to Batfleck and Cavil.

This is the key to Daddario being the best Wondy
She is almost 30 and looks 20
What women want?
Is not it being young forever?
Imagine in 10 years Affleck and Cavill more older and Daddario to look as the same age as today
Perfect Wondy, since Wonder Woman practically doesn't age

Can she act? Only seen her in Percy Jackson but that was shit all round so I don't expect it to be her finest work.

I guess if you went a different way with her character instead of Gal's worn out depressed, cynical Wonder Woman arc. I think if you took Daddario, and pushed Wonder Woman as a real idealist, younger and fresher then it would work. She would contrast well with Batflecks jaded outlook. Balances the Trinity out. You have the grizzled experienced Batman who see's things too cynically, and Younger, naive Wonder Women. Both can take a lesson from Superman, who occupies the middle ground. Batfleck learns that Men are still good, Diana learns that sometimes good must make sacrifices to defeat evil. Or something.

In ten years, the DCEU will have been rebooted at least once, possibly twice