Calling a new South Park episode now:

Calling a new South Park episode now:
Fidget devices take the town by storm and are quickly bought up by everyone as the next new fad. The only ones to not get they're hands on one are the add/adhd/anxiety kids (Butters, Tweek, etc)
This upsets the boys and they protest around school and town that fidget devices aren't a fad, that they are special devices for certain people to cope with mental illness. The town bans and confiscats all fidget devices because of this with exception to those with medical excuses. Cartman once again dons his retard persona for a medical pass and sells devices he bought cheap from a third world country but they are cheaply made with toxic chemicals and get banned entirely. Episode ends with with a grotesquely infected Butters in his room playing with a bunch he bought from Cartman.

Are you a time traveller?

are these the new generations pogs?

I always thought they were like beyblades

nah, they're probably in the range of the new stress ball.

It's cute that you think fidget spinners will still be relevant enough half a year from now for SP to make an episode about them.

Season 21 comes August

August? Are you sure?

Yup, they announced it some days ago

Just checked, August 23rd to be exact

SP sure is getting predictable

>implying it won't be about kids putting blades on their fidget spinners and shitloads of accidental deaths coming out of it

It's like you don't know anything about the fidget spinner meme.

It's seriously taken off on youtube. People are making them out of bullet casings and speeding them up with hydraulic air blaster things and shit.

Meanwhile the autism defense force is demanding their acceptance in classrooms because they help autists and adhd kids stay calm. I dunno if that's true or not but they irritate the fuck out of teachers.

Obligatory "whine about Tom Brady winning his 5th ring and call him a cheater" episode for all the sports casuals.

Holy shit that super bowl was glorious.

I don't even like football and it got me.

What's a figit spinner?

Is this bayblades coming back?

SP episodes are made in a week so that's plenty of time for them to junk on the hottest new fad

I would rate them at the same level as those animal shaped rubber bands that all the girls in my 6th grade class used to have. MAYBE slap band levels, but that would be pushing it.

Either way it's just a fad that will come and go.

They do all the episodes in the fall now so unless these things remain popular until then I highly doubt it.

>I dunno if that's true or not
It depends on the individual. For some, it serves more as a distraction and they lose focus on what they should be doing. For my niece though, it helps her relax when she there is too much outside stimuli, and allows her calm down and refocus on her school work.
The school still took it away claiming it's a "toy".

Wow. Dont quit your day job. South Park writting isnt super but it's 20x better than your gay ass fanfic
>kys

Like a sipnning top that works in your hands. You can take the ball bearing between your fingers, give it a spin and it will rotate. Depending on the ball bearing however in cotrast to a normal spinning top it can spin quite a while, several minutes are possible.

I've never even heard of this until now so it's clearly not much of a fad.

Are you 12? It's a children's fad so unless you're underage there's no way you'd know about it.

What concerns me more is how many people on here HAVE heard about it, and freely talk about it as if they're used to all their underage buddies talking about it and think it's normal and universal.

No but I got family members who are around that age so it's kinda surprising that I hear about a new fad on Sup Forums rather than from them.

Nah you're just a cunt.

There's adverts for the damn things slapped in all the shop windows around here.

>Not having younger relatives
>Not hearing friends who are parents/teachers bitch about it.
>Not hearing about it from the local news.

not being old enough to have friends,siblings, relatives your own age that are pumping out children

>Keeping contact with your friends/relatives instead of living the NEET life

I happened across them on youtube. I have seen some kid splaying with them. My 25 year old friend bought one. But I had no idea they were a problem in schools, or that they were used for something other than a toy.

>get these things in at work
>figured it was just another stupid thing we will never manage to sell
>we've sold nearly 50 of them in two days already
Jesus Christ these things are popular.

>The school still took it away claiming it's a "toy".
They are right.

Just like that Chinpokomon GO episode
...wait

Teacher here

(this is my lunch break, shut up)

The main issue is that most of the kids bringing them to school aren't ADD/Anxiety and just want a fancy toy to fit in with everyone else. So they get misused, stolen, broken, then when someone complains, the school bans them entirely. I'm sympathetic to the kids who are actually helped by them, but the issue has gotten way out of control, and short of a specific doctor's or parent's note requirement, there's not many other options.

>they are special devices for certain people to cope with mental illness
What kind of dumb shit is that now.

No, pogs were a game, these are this generation's pic related. But less "skill intensive" I guess.

Nah. The fad is going to die before they even get to writing the next season.

I only know about it because of the finejews.

Again, just like the Chinpokomon episode

>I really don't se what you kids see in that
>Neither do I

>and short of a specific doctor's or parent's note requirement

Or just like with every fad in schools ever still bringing the things with you and use them in secret.
Happened with Pokemon, happened with YGO cards, happens now.