Just finished downloading the first season, what am i in for?

just finished downloading the first season, what am i in for?

kino

Peaky Blinders Season 1.

just watch, you dumb fuck
why risk spoilers like how the protagonist kills his own cousin and ends up in jail.

big guy meet cia

Hats. Lots of hats. Facial hair too.

he falls in love with the waitress/cop then next season she dies

a better Sons of Anarchy in post WW1 England.

One of the most amazing TV shows of this decade. Also, nice trips, OP.

>he falls in love with the waitress/cop then next season she dies
Not true.

It’s okay
I liked season 3 the most because of this batshit Russians
It’s objectively a tier 2 show, don’t expect mad men levels of kino but it’s not pleb garbage either

for Peaky fookin Blinders!

a great tv show.

also lots of whiskey and cigarettes

An alarming lack of diversity.

CIA and big guy, only reason to keep watching tbqh

I will never watch this show because it's got a stupid as fuck name

Its a pretty garbage show desu, the modern music doesn't really fit with the show and the second season has a lot of crappy romance dragging it down. I'd say its what would happen if you tried making a crime show for women, which isn't an insult. I know a lot of women who like it but its something that frankly I don't think is made for many people on this board.

hats with razor blades, and big guys

t. 'murrica

It's pretty good

I cant stand britbongs, but this is my favorite tv show in a long time, also unlike most I appreciate the arctic monkeys soundtrack

Not even American. The drama falls flat, the characters fall flat with the exception of Cillian murphy and Sam Neill's characters and even they have their shit moments. Try watching the sopranos or mad men for an example of a good tv show

Small heath shenanigans

Women being awful. Every single female in this show is trash. Their characters are bipolar plot devises. Plus they always get off Scott free