Were we wrong about it?

Were we wrong about it?

Whenever you doubt that, remember what percentage of the first 2 hours was action and what was talking in galas, meetings and so on in a movie called Batman v Superman.

Yes

>Batman v Superman
>3 hours long
>They dont meet until an hour into the movie
>They dont actually fight until two hours into the movie

Kek

This movie damaged image of Batman and Superman more than anything. You can't talk among normies about Batman without hearing about MARTHA and other "hilarious" things nowdays. And people are either HATE or don't give a fuck about Superman. Good job WB. Hope Disney will buy you soon.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

I guess if you were one of those people stupid enough to think it would be good then yeah you were wrong

Honestly I still can't believe there are people out there so stupid that even after years of nothing but ducking shut they still think DC can make a movie that's anywhere near meh

DC has created best capeshit trillogy of all time, mate. What are you talking about?

Captain America is Marvel, dude.

Memes ruined the third one. It was a big fall.

>baiting this hard
CA1 - 6/10 trash
WS - 8/10 decent capeshit
CW - 7/10 meh

while

BB 8/10 best origin of superhero aside IM
TDK 9/10 best capeshit, great criminal thriller
TDKR 8/10 Great big guy, almost decent, but Nolan didn't care much so a lot of flaws

Simple math.

If you're talking about what I think you'retalking about

No one cares about the first one to the point where most don't even know it exists

Every single person who says the second one is a good movie also says it's a terrible batman movie and it's insanely overrated because it came out in 2008 when we had things like Elektra and Rise of the Silver Surfer

And as for the third one HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
NO ONE thinks that pile of shut is good

The Theatrical Cut was a disjointed mess where scenes felt schizophrenically thrown together with no transitions.

In an Alternate Earth, this movie was written as a broad commentary on how people with the same fundamental desires for Justice can be turned on one another through deceitful appeals to baser instincts and fears.

Jesse Eisenberg gets third billing as G Gordon Godfrey, aka Glorious Godfrey, nu-media darling and provocateur and secret servant of Darkseid.

Appearances are made by Granny Goodness and Desaad, the latter creating the monster Doomsday with Apokalyptian technology.

In the third act, Perry White, Lois Lane and ex-Godfrey employee Jimmy Olsen crack open the plot to turn earthlings against the superhumans, and expose and discredit Godfrey in a suspenseful and cleverly written sub-plot.
Lois and Jimmy arrive and stop Superman and Batman's conflict at a critical juncture, the two of them arrive just in time to reinforce Wonder Woman, who has been fighting a desperate battle against Doomsday and the Apokalypse infiltration forces miles away.

Sup Forums just fucking leave.

That's the hallmark of Snyder-Goyer.

>me and my pleb friends don't know about it lmao. too serious lol xD
pathetic contrarians

Grand Themes are suggested.
Classic characters behave in a baffling and infuriating manner.
A few weak attempts at levity.
Grand Themes abandoned inconclusively.
Fights occur in dark cgi-strewn action setpieces.
What falls, is fallen.
Cue to credits.

I suppose that is something to keep in mind

No matter how bad things are and with DC they're always bad they can always be worse

UE at least for me makes sense and I can fallow everything. I can understand many of the complaints about the Theatrical cuts. I think the UE is okay and most of the movie just comes down to preference with that version. Whether you like story and characters. If you don't mind different takes on the characters, I don't see anything really wrong with it.

>Whether you like story and characters.
Liking BvS has nothing to do with liking the comic characters whatsoever.

They are completely OC creations with classic names and approximations of costumes.

Don't even start with this "If you don't like Snyder Superman, it's just because you don't like Superman enough" shit.