R1 - 6/10
8 - 1/10

4 > 5 > 6 > 3 > 1 > 7 > 2 > 8

I fell asleep during rogue one, I can't rank it

5 and 4,
rest is trash

453R116278

V > IV > III > VI > R1 > I > II >>>>>>>>>>>> VII >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> VII

you faggots need to stop ranking anything from Disney in the same breath as the OT or PT this isn't up for debate.

TFA>Lucas greenscreen

6 > 4 > 5 > 1 > 3 > 2 > R1 > 7 > a litteral piece of human shit > 8

These are the official rankings plebs
8>4>3>2>5>R1>7>6>1

LEMME STEP RIGHT IN

4 > 5 > 6 > 3 > 2 > 1 > RO > TFA > TLJ

5 > 4 > 6 >R1> 3 > 1 >2 > 7 > 8

5>4>6>3>7>8>1>2

There wouldn't be much between 3, 7 and 8 for me. All just meh.

ANH 7.5/10
ESB 8/10
RotJ 6.5/10

TPM 3/10
AOTC 3.5/10
RotS 5/10

RO 4/10
TFA 3/10
TLJ 7/10

Protipp: 4=5=6, no other Star Wars movies exist.

Or the OT in the same breath as the PT. The PT is about as useful as writing a prequel for the grandma from Little Red Riding Hood.

ANH 10/10
ESB 10/10
ROTJ 10/10
TPM 5/10
AOTC 4/10
ROTS 4/10
TFA 1/10
RO 3/10
TLJ 4/10

Phantom Menace 5/10
Attack Of The Clones 4/10
Revenge Of The Sith 8/10
Rogue One 6/10
A New Hope 7/10
Empire Strikes Back 7/10
Return Of The Jedi 8/10
The Force Awakens 5/10
The Last Jedi 3/10

5 > 4 > 6 >> 7 > 8 >>>>> R1 >> 3 > 1 > 2

5>4>8>6>RO>7>3>1>3

>RotJ is not as good as the first two OT films
>RotS is better than the other two PT movies
>R1 is better than the other two ST flicks
where the fuck do these meme opinions come from

They're objectively true though.
5>4>6=3>7>8>1>

V - 8/10
IV - 7/10
VI - 6.5/10
VII - 6.25/10
VIII - 6/10
R1 - 3.5/10
III - 1.25/10
I - 1/10
II - .75/10

literally the only right answer

one idiot spouts it for (You)s, the other drones take it seriously and repeat it over and over till it becomes a meme.

>6=3
>3>anything other than 2 or 1
kys yourself

>ITT RNGs

>6=3

this is right

Am I the only person that liked the Last Jedi? It certainly feels like it. Anywho, it was great fuck the haters.

R1 > 4 > 3 > 5 > 6 > 2 > 1 > 7

>Implying I've even bothered watching 8

>Empire
Borderline masterpiece
>ANH
Really great, simple fun.
>RotJ
Simultaneously the best and worst. Anything with Luke is god-tier, anything without is shit
>RotS
Has a lot of the same issues of the other prequels, but just hits when it needs to hit. Probably the most powerful SW movie. Largely due to best OST
>TFA
Dull, but competent
>TPM
A bit boring, and adds useless details to the force, but overall solid. Gungans suck though
>AotC
Awful. Just everything wrong with the prequels magnified by 10

Best to Worst:

>Empire Strikes Back
>A New Hope
>Return of the Jedi
>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
>Revenge of the Sith
>The Force Awakens
>The Last Jedi
>Attack of the Clones
>The Phantom Menace
>Solo: A Star Wars Story

AHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhhhhahaha
CONGRATULATIONS, SIR, I KNOW IM BEING BAITED AND IM GIVING YOU A (YOU) ANYWAY AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I-it's actually my real opinion honest to God 0 bait I know you'll never believe me but it's my (objectively correct) ranking

I mean, it's like two weeks old, so only time will tell. But I go like this:
8>5>6>3>4>7>2>1

Both Empire and TLJ are awesome mixes and loving homages/pastiches of under-served genres. And they both have vision, unexpected decisions, and a compelling story. I do think that Finn's story had a slow pacing, because it was more like Casablanca, but I was impressed by the bravery of including it in this environment. Makes perfect sense for many reasons, but still brave.

8 > 6 > 7 > 5 > 3 > 0 > 9

Get out shill

Sorry to fuckup your hugbox, sucko. Hit yourself in the head with a tack hammer until you die.

4 - 10/10
5 - 9/10
6 - 8/10
3 - 7.5/10
RO - 7/10
1 - 5/10
7 - 4/10
8 - 3/10
2 - 2/10

8 cannot be the best simply due to the fact that the OT exists.
8 isn't a deconstruction, its a demolition

>1 higher than anything other than 2
lol

5>4>R1≘6>3>1>7>2>8

Films can't be judged that fast and I'm open to my opinion changing over time. But as of right now, I think it's better than Empire. But then again, I think Jedi was a brilliant film in its own right. But at least I'm not some knuckledragging Sup Forumstard

1 isn't really that bad bar the gungan shit

>Films can't be judged weeks after release.
Films can be judged the day after if the person judging them isn't a hype following retard

>TFA above all of the prequels
>TLJ last

Top plebison opinon.

6 > 4 > 5 > 1 > 3 > 8 > RO > 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 7

How's that for a hot opinion?

No they can't. When the Wizard of Oz came out critics nearly unanimously agreed it was "stupid and unimaginative." Critics dismissed It's a Wonderful Life, which is arguably Capra's best film. If you think art can be judged immediately, you're a retard or you're 13.

OT > PT >>>>>>>> ST

That's objective fact. Which films you prefer within each trilogy is down to personal preference.

For me:

5 > 4 = 6
3 > 1 > 2
RO > 7 > 8

I like that you put a New Hope above Empire. Empire is pretty good but A New Hope is miles better and more iconic in every way.

God Tier
4>5
Great Tier
6 (This would be God tier too if no Ewoks, and it would be a tier less if the Ewok song is included)
Good but Flawed Tier
2>3>1 (yes AotC was the best prequel, fight me faggots, all the best fights and Christopher Lee was the best prequel villain, also I liked the Kamino bit)
Alright Tier
Absolutely Unwatchable Dogshit Tier
R1=8

Prequels are genuinely alright movies. Sure, they have flaws... but at least George Lucas was delivering a radically different NEW product and taking some chances, he made some mistakes. Cast some shitty actors, wrote some bad dialogue, and had some bad supporting characters BUT it's better than soullessly recycling the OT like Disney is doing.

TLJ isn't comparable. There are way too many issues easily seen.

5 > 4 >> 6 >>> 7 > R1 >>>> prequels

I don't know why everyone's in such a hurry to see 8.

>TLJ having the same cultural impact or relevance that Wizards of Oz or IaWL have.
There's not a whole lot of bad you can say about those movies. TLJ has many many, many flaws

You're a literal retard. I can give you 10 technical "failures" of The Third Man off the top of my head. It's still one of the best movies ever made. You're a child getting pwn'd. Just go to bed. Fuck, at least Sup Forums kiddies back in the day used to pout and go away when they got destroyed by someone who knew more than they did.

Finally, an user with some taste.

There are many bad things you can say about both movies. And actually, come to think of it, for It's a Wonderful life, the "flaws" are almost identical to the ones being leveled at TLJ (including the Sup Forumstarded bullshit and the whining about impossible things happening).

You might be retarded. The movie is full of stupid ass decisions. Finn's entire thing is shit, Poe's stuff is shit. Luke/Snoke/Rey is shit
Good looks and a good message can't save a bad movie

5>4>3>7>6>RO>8>1>2

How in the ever living fuck are the flaws similar in any way?

What the fuck are you babbling about? Were you in the middle of a conversation with someone else and just randomly responded to my post? Because you have said nothing that responded to anything in what you responded to. Good message? Good looks? I said nothing about any of that.

Correct answer:
5 = 6 > 4 > 7 > 3 > r1 > 8 > 1 = 2
Solo will probably be between r1 and 8

You mean besides the ones I already mentioned? Prove to me you understood the ones I already gave you before I list the more technical ones. Most of Sup Forums is too stupid to grasp what I say, so I don't waste the time owning you unless you prove you're worth getting the shit troll'd out of you.

Correct take

I was saying how TLJ is shit and fails on almost every level that counts. Personally I've never seen Third Man, but I can't imagine it's flaws are as serious. I wasn't directly responding to what you just said, but to the basis of the argument

>I've never seen The Third Man
Go away.

And it's not shit on any level that counts except the stupid ones. You're like the kids that complained after Empire because it was a cliffhanger and the movie was too dark. You're also a tremendous faggot and should hit yourself in the head with a tack hammer until you're dead.

III > VII > VI > IV > II > I > V > VIII

>(including the Sup Forumstarded bullshit and the whining about impossible things happening).
That's not even what I think is bad about TLJ. Shit I didn't even know people complained about those two thing in IaWL. Maybe casue I've never actually been to Sup Forums

It's in literally every post on Sup Forums. I just call it Sup Forums because it's more honest about what Sup Forums is.

Planty McPlant.

>All this assuming
If you're telling me that the only thing that matters in movies are the themes it TRIES to convey, you're an idiot. The movie fucks Luke, Has shitty subplots, subverts expectations with no actual thought as to why, is inconsistent and has uninteresting characters

Yeah I refuse to watch Solo.

Obviously it's literally not because I never brought it up in the argument.

8 is my favorite. What is wrong with you faggots.

That's some transparent trolling, nigger.

8 is NO ONES favorite Star Wars. Even guys that like it have to acknowledge it's not even mid-tier Star Wars. It's close to the bottom of the hierarchy and nearly everyone's LEAST favorite.

It does none of those things. But keep meming, you kiddo. If you keep repeating what Sup Forums tells you, then it'll be just like having friends.

3 > 5 > 6 > 4 > 1 > 2 > 8 > R1 > 7

You also pretended like you've never seen it on this very board. Which is either mentally retarded or a lie. Either way, hit yourself in the head with a tack hammer until your brain no longer has electrical function or you bleed out and your heart stops beating. The world would be a better place without you. In fact, if I could, I'd hold a parade when you die.

No, I said I never knew it was a complaint for IaWL, especially since I see no reason why it would be. I never mentioned it as a complaint on TLJ though.
You are seriously one of the stupidest anons on the board

You didn't know that IaWL and all Capra films would be accused of Sup Forumstarded shit? And you see no reason why it would be? Then you've never seen any of those films and you're one of the biggest retards on the planet. Die.

What in IaWL has to do with Sup Forums?

What does Star Wars have to do with Sup Forums?

Why are you avoiding my question?

Because you've failed to prove you're worthy of being trolled. Repeatedly. Give me something or I'm bored and I'm tired of owning the shit out of your dumbass who would be better as a down syndrome retard unable to type so that at least your mom would like you.

What's millenial woes Star Wars ranking?

>Because you've failed to prove you're worthy of being trolled
But you're already trolling me.