Justice League whole plot leaked ?

Legit or not ? Paused before he started getting into details, not sure if I want to disappoint myself already.

youtube.com/watch?v=D-pvcfefImA

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DCEUleaks/comments/69rjpc/spoilers_for_ww_jl/
youtube.com/watch?v=gRtuBIcPpms
reddit.com/r/DCEUleaks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not anymore

what a fucking mess

I don't give a shit. I'll still like it and shill it all over Sup Forums because nothing raises the dopamine levels in my brain more than pissing off brainlet Marvel cuckolds.

>WW
Costume is great, Gadot is still mrs skeltal.
>Cyborg
HAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>Batman
BvS costume was great, the new tacticool shit ruins it.
>Aquaman
Pretty gud
>Flash
>Just wire my shit up
Take away the wires, and it'll be alright. Still, makes no sense that his lightning is blue, but the lightning on the suit is yellow.

INB4 Extended Edition with original footage.

That's never Gal Gadots bust size

Oh look! It sounds like complete dogshit.

so it sounds like a DC movie

Yessir.
The guy starts with his reasoning for why it should be believed, but the most convincing part of it all is how godawful it seems. Yet YOU JUST KNOW Snyder thinks this is the hottest shit in the multiverse.

You know that it makes you look like the real cuckold of this story right?

Did you guys see the reddit leak? It was awful.

No. I don't visit that place. Care to share?

>- Superman's body was taken before the events of the film and was revived by Darkside(He meant Darkseid), he's not familiar with the character.

>There was alot of unfinished cg scenes so they showed the storyboards for those scenes with voice over. The vfx was not completed in most areas either.

>For most of his screen time Superman is bad and does wear the black suit. He doesn't have a mullet or beard, his hair is just a little longer than usual.

>The villain(Steppenwolf) goes rogue. In the final battle he defeats & kills all of the league except Flash who travels back in time to prevent it. Steppenwolf is sent back to Darkseid where he is killed by ''lasers''(Omega beams), this is the only time we see Darkseid. He said the cg wasn't completed so it was some guy in a mo-cap suit acting next to green screen and vfx lasers.

>Aquaman steals the show. Mera joins the league in the final fight. During the opening battle(Which reminded him of Game of Thrones apparently) a green lantern fights against Darkseid's army.

>- Each character has their own story arc except WW who he felt was forced into it. Aquaman's arc is about returning his motherbox to Atlantis, Cyborg's arc is about his connection to a motherbox, Flash's arc is about the speed force(He said they explain it perfectly), Batman's arc is about forming the league & Superman's arc is about the codex in his blood.

>Aquaman lives in a lighthouse, he refuses to be the king of atlantis.

>Flash is only able to time travel 3 minutes into the past. In the end Bruce gives him a new armored suit that will help him to go farther.

>WW returns to Themyscira after a century because she will die if she doesn't, amazons are only immortal if they remain on Themyscira. We see her mother Hippolyta.

>Superman has about 30mins of screen time. He's bad for at least 15mins of it. Steppenwolf convinced him that during the battle of Doomsday(He doesn't actually call him that) Lois was killed, Batman had a chance to save her but he saved himself. Steppenwolf says ''He killed your world, now kill his''. There's a little short fight between Batman & Superman, Superman wins and is about to kill Batman when Lois arrives(Flash).

>- The parademons impregnat hosts, similar to Aliens. I found this very interesting and horror like. I wonder what he meant by it exactly but I trust Snyder's vision(He has great detail).

>Steppenwolf is a pretty intimidating villain, a little intense at times but underused(Makes sense since the focus is on the league).

>When Steppenwolf goes rogue he takes Superman to the scout ship to extract the codex from his blood, this is also the scene where he fights Batman and Flash brings Lois to stop him. Superman is alot more happy after the final fight, more ''hopeful'' I guess you could say. The final shot is of him in the red & blue suit watching over Metropolis(Apparently it's a great visual shot).

>To convince Superman of joining him Steppenwolf uses his axe to create a fake holographic projection of Batman not saving Lois. Superman continues to think about whether or not he's wrong but Steppenwolf just shows him the fake images again.

The rest is here

>There's a little short fight between Batman & Superman

HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

So is Hal showing up? I would like to believe these spoilers are a lie.

>n, Superman wins and is about to kill Batman when Lois arrives(Flash).
Martha part 2?

I don't know. I posted the link. Maybe its in there

Not really surprised about Aquaman stealing the show, Momoa is a good actor when given time to shine.
Woulda made for a perfect Lobo but Aquaman is fine too

Jesus is this version of Superman so weaked willed that he is going to believe in Steppenwolf?

Oh fuck I'm dumb, didn't see the GL bit. Cheers user.

>That host's voice
Please stop... Why do none of these people talk right?

>Superman has about 30mins of screen time. He's bad for at least 15mins of it. Steppenwolf convinced him that during the battle of Doomsday(He doesn't actually call him that) Lois was killed, Batman had a chance to save her but he saved himself. Steppenwolf says ''He killed your world, now kill his''. There's a little short fight between Batman & Superman, Superman wins and is about to kill Batman when Lois arrives(Flash).

Seems like it will be the Sector GL at the time the battle is set. Not one of our four musketeers.

I've vehemently hated every DCEU movie thusfar and even I think this shit is too dumb to be real.

I look forward to seeing you fags bend over backwards to defend it though.

See I believe it may be real because reading that makes me feel the same combination of cynicism, despair, and facepalm that only the movies have been able to elicit from me.

I hope it isn't either user

>youtube.com/watch?v=gRtuBIcPpms
Nah, I think I'll just watch JLU.

can we keep the wondy costume and reboot everything else?

This doesn't mesh with the whole happy and optimistic bullshit they've been pushing.

BAD SUPERMAN INNOCENT BATMAN..They are like marvel now.It gets boring

Marketing is paid bullshitting. What it does line up with perfectly is the established universe that will have preceded it.

I really hope that these leaks are fake. Parademon impregnation..WTF?

>can we keep the wondy costume
you can keep it in a closet or something but it's definitely never seeing the light of day again unless a studio that makes good movies buys DC after WB is shut down

here comes the smear campaign, how pathetic. I will watch this movie and enjoy it, suck my dick Sup Forums

Lol this can't be real.
Snyder can't hate superman that much to take a big dump on the character.

>Aquaman steals the show

Considering everyone else he's starring with, I'm not surprised.

All these leaks makes me think this is going to be a narrative mess of epic proportions. Like there's too much going on. I understand it's meant to be a Justice League movie but the theatrical release is going to be another mess.

>The parademons impregnat hosts
>superman believing steppenwolf's shit

>the smear campaign
You mean Snyder smearing his shit on Action Comics #1 after dropping a turd and recording it fluttering around in the wind for 3 hours? Because that'd probably be better than what we're getting in Justice League.

>I'll enjoy this movie I haven't seen yet because I'm a pathetic shill and I'll automatically like everything with the DC logo on it
Wew lad. What makes capeshit fans so damn pathetic?

>Superman gets cucked again

BUT GUIZE SNYDER SAYS HES HIS FAVORITE SUPERHERO!!!

>I already decided I will enjoy this movie before it comes out

You're fucking pathetic.

Other than "Jor-el not tlling about Darkseid because Clark might have gone to look for him" bullshit, it doesnt sound so bad.

I would have preferred Clark being in limbo or whatever to get more characterization, but if they handle the return of the good Supes and aftermath of it well, it could be really good.

A friend pointed out that many of the BvS rumors were bullshit. Like Jimmy having robo legs and victor stone being in it ( more than just the cyborg vid.) So i dunno, what leaks can be believed anymore?

Though the idea that supes is evil is a reoccurring one and i think it will be the case. The league dying sounds like bullshit, but then again it is snyder.

I dunno, all i do know is..im excited to see how awful this will really be.

We're not falling for this shit again

Clark couldn't do ten minutes of research to see if Lois was dead?

>sounds like bullshit, but then again it is snyder.
These nine words should just be stickied until november.

Most of this sounds like it's not so bad but it's going to be complete shit. The bit about Kryptonians being at war with Apokalips for thousands of years sounds really bad.

And of course, we needed to have evil Superman for the billionth time already.

You mean investigative journalist Clark Kent who was shown capably investigating in the Ultimate Cut of BvS? No. No he can't. He is much more inclined to just take the word of a guy who almost certainly feels wrong and untrustworthy. You know the worst part? I can feel in my bones that he'll be willing to trust a guy who feels like a bad guy because Batman didn't turn out to be bad like he thought he was, despite Batman having done nothing but rescuing Superman's mom to undo the acts Superman took umbrage with in the first part, as well as this hypothetical meaning that Batman would have hypothetically turned out to be a shithead within the fiction Steppenwolf presents Superman.

Already got a different version leaked here before the second trailer. Had the fish men and amazons vs darseid's army right.

>Had the fish men and amazons vs darseid's army right.
Pretty sure thats the fight mentioned where GL shows up.

Something about Krypton being at war with Apokalips just sounds wrong, I dunno.
Also Superman just seems like a gullible idiot here, I hope they do have some sort of mind control or brainwashing in the movie, not just Steppenwolf lying to him.

Y'know what I love? How every time Superman kills someone, gets convinced (not brainwashed or controlled) that someone needs to be killed, that he always makes it Lois Lane's fault.

>"I WOULDN'T HAVE KILLED THAT DESERT WARLORD IF YOU WOULD JUST FUCKING STAY PUT LOIS LANE! NOW I'VE KILLED AGAIN! THIS IS ON YOU! Okay, okay bitch, I got a little out of control for a moment, you know how I am, you know how you make me sometimes, I just get so angry, hey, you know what would calm me down, awkward dead eye bathtub sex. Get in the bathtub Lois. You're saving the world from me Lois."

Like, if I was the president of the United States, I would have a SEAL team just following around Lois Lane at all times, keeping her safe, because if she stubs her toe, Supeman has to kill all life. ALL LIFE. YOU SHOULD HAVE PROTECTED HER! NOW I HAVE TO KILL YOU!

>Also Superman just seems like a gullible idiot here, I hope they do have some sort of mind control or brainwashing in the movie, not just Steppenwolf lying to him.
Wouldn't Superman remember killing Doomsday and remember that Lois was actually be safe?

Clark's an idiot.

>good ending requires Lois to be Inza-Nelsoned into a tower while he goes adventuring
Not bad at all

>Superman of joining him Steppenwolf uses his axe to create a fake holographic projection of Batman not saving Lois. Superman continues to think about whether or not he's wrong but Steppenwolf just shows him the fake images again.

This is all it takes to convince Superman to go full on man of murder?

>synder is still intent on making superman evil
>lois is the only thing keeping clarke from going postal
>normies will think that superman is a weak willed asshole

>Me, personally, I will love this movie.

they wouldn't be doing this if they had any self awareness at all

What goes on in Snyders head?

Is he just surrounded by yes men who never challenged him, or does he genuinely believe this shit is any good?

I miss when the DCEU made me look up with hope, and not hide behind whatever substantial rubble I deluded myself into thinking might protect me from Anti-Life on Film.

>I dunno, all i do know is..im excited to see how awful this will really be.

As long as you don't pay to whatch it, okay.

>What goes on in Snyders head?
>
>Is he just surrounded by yes men who never challenged him, or does he genuinely believe this shit is any good?
Or this is bullshit, based on the things we already knew from bvs: superman will be under control of Darkseid for a while and the key is Lois. The rest is just bullshit, not a real leak.

Snyder said he would use seven samurai as inspiration for this movie and nothing in this stupid leak sounds like that, also we do have pictures of the flash Clark fight and is nothing like the shit this guy is telling us about.

>we do have pictures of the flash Clark fight
Link please?

Yea... if Steppenwolf could make such convincing holograms, he should have Bruce boning Lois. THAT would enrage Clark enough.

Superman dies in BvS & comes back as everything Batman was afraid he was all along?

>Using Injustice as inspiration for JL
Is this how cancer is formed? Also WW isn't a cunt.

>I would have a SEAL team just following around Lois Lane at all times, keeping her safe, because if she stubs her toe, Supeman has to kill all life.

There's no way Superman comes back evil. This is borderline bait. Fucking idiotic to think this is the direction they are going in. Yeah, yeah the vision in BvS is a fucking red herring. This is idiotic and anyone who believes this is smoking crack.

Which is why this is horseshit

Every single one of you will pay to see this. Who the fuck do you think you are fooling. It's one thing to expect to hate it, but acting as though you won't be there in the theaters is just pathetic

>believing reddit

reddit.com/r/DCEUleaks/

>Alright so I know a guy, he's not a friend and he doesn't work for WB. He's definitely a reliable source. He goes to screenings alot.

ok

>Still, makes no sense that his lightning is blue
Get out normie Moviefag

Which is why it's a Snyder project.

FIVE THE SEVEN

>Superman is TRICKED into fighting for Steppenwolf
>He isn't brainwashed
>He's fucking TRICKED
Is it their goal to make Cavil the worst depiction of Superman ever?

It's a case of no one liking his character. And I like Cavill as supes, I just wish they had someone that actually liked him write for him.

>WW returns to Themyscira after a century because she will die if she doesn't, amazons are only immortal if they remain on Themyscira. We see her mother Hippolyta.

That's retarded and the thing that makes me question the veracity of these "leaks".
It's fine that Amazons are only immortal in the Island (this is from the original comics), but she would age then.

>Flash brings Lois to stop him
It is odd that they keep going back to the Lois/Clark relationship when they skipped over so much of it in this franchise. No rivalry, no partnership, no courtship and yet they made this the centerpiece of superman as a character?

>It is odd that they keep going back to the Lois/Clark relationship
Not really, considering this version of superman is essentially frankenstein or king kong.

Yeah man it's impossible they'll do a Bad Superman story, that shit stays in the comics only.

Characters change with the times. She's a cunt now.

This is how the normiest or the normies want him, they can only take him seriously as a force of destruction, and Snyder is no exception

>Apokalips and Krypton have been at war for thousand of years.

If they had introduced this in Man of Steel then I would have been fine with it, but it makes no sense here. Krypton didn't appear to be at war at all. What the hell has Apokalips been doing since Krypton's destruction?

If they made the Krypton isolationism policies because they stumbled across Darkseid during their 1000+ year exploration phase, then that could have been a really interesting plot twist.

Exactly. We saw Krytpon in its final days. No mention of Apokolips, nothing.
What gives?

It's worse, actually. I'm sure they'll reveal Apokolips was responsible for Krypton's destruction
>Your fellow Kryptonians fought valiantly. Which is why, I had my scientists devise a different plan. A plan to end their planet.
>It was MEEEEEEEEEEEEE KAL

>3 movies in and audiences still don't know how charming Cavill really is

How someone can see that natural friendliness and not at all use it is stupid.

Cringe

>If they made the Krypton isolationism policies because they stumbled across Darkseid during their 1000+ year exploration phase, then that could have been a really interesting plot twist.

I'm 99% sure this is what they are going to do in the movie. I just re-watched MOS and Jor-el really glosses over just what caused Kryptonians to abandon their space faring culture for the heavy isolationist one we see.

It is REALLY dumb that Jor-el didn't at least mention it though. That's a pretty big historical milestone to leave out.

>Costume is great, Gadot is still mrs skeltal.

nothing new about that

Expending more money with a dead universe

>Mfw I see all those fucking retards who totally buy into Superman being one bad day away from being SuperHitler
This Evil Supes phase has gotten so fucking old. Can't wait for BatGod the privileged billionare to send the illegal alien packing.

For real. Injustice really is pure cancer. And it's never going to end, we're going to get Evil Supes in I3, probably have BatGod beating Darkseid.

Oh boy that sure doesn't look like clickbait at all. Sorry, lad, not giving you views.