youtube.com/watch?v=9yOYiVHKOog
starwarsringtheory.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=_hoXNXSpmng
youtube.com/watch?v=Hn2OEZ0HFjE
youtube.com/watch?v=hjj4MBDpbOY
youtube.com/watch?v=0lVCO4gW940
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

Obviously fucking not. RotJ showed what a fucking hack you are and everything you've done since then is worse.
But something has to be done with nuRian

Not really, but I do miss someone knowing what the fuck they wanted the franchise to be about

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE WE DONE

youtube.com/watch?v=9yOYiVHKOog

starwarsringtheory.com/

>How George Lucas used an ancient technique called “ring composition” to reach a level of storytelling sophistication in his six-part saga that is unprecedented in cinema history.

i am sorry, george

youtube.com/watch?v=_hoXNXSpmng [

Star Wars has always been for faggots.

He should burn in hell after what he did to indie, couldnt give a fuck about the prequels

Unironically yes. Look at his world building and storytelling genius at work;

youtube.com/watch?v=Hn2OEZ0HFjE
youtube.com/watch?v=hjj4MBDpbOY
youtube.com/watch?v=0lVCO4gW940

I bet Georgie is rolling in his grave at what they've done to his master piece.

thanks for reminding me how awful this sequence was

I hope he's at peace with having left the franchise behind.
Now it's Disney's turn to witness the unbridles autism and nerd rage from Star Wars fans. The uproar against The Last Jedi is already in full effect.

Wasted trips

RotJ is the best SW film

>I hope he's at peace with having left the franchise behind.

He has to be taking serious solace that he was actually necessary for a half way decent Star Wars movie. People legitimately thought he was in the way before and I think he internalized that criticism before he sold Star Wars

Neat site.

I'm sorry, George.

>The Jedi were hypocrites and there were flaws in the late republic
Wow, you discovered the plot

>taking this away from that image
Fell for the memes. Windu offered to arrest Palpatine which he has the authority to do as General and Jedi. This does not mean a conviction or execution. He intends to take Palpatine to be tried before the Senate. Palpatine then admits he is the Dark Lord, making him the man behind the CIS, making him enemy of the state, guilty of conspiracy, treason, and the most corrupt person in the PT. Any corruption the Jedi have pales in comparison. Palpatine then pulls a weapon on 5 officers, murders 4, and proceeds to attack Windu who was even going to give him a 2nd chance to comply: "It's over.". Only then does Windu consider killing him. Can you, not as a shill, blame him?

>Dooku had done nuffin himself

Sorry George...

Dooku had surrendered already.

i miss you george
youtube.com/watch?v=_hoXNXSpmng

the prequels had the best score
this is a fact