What does Sup Forums thinks of KC green?

What does Sup Forums thinks of KC green?
Never seen Sup Forums discuss him on this board.

he used to be cool, but now ain't.

What happened?

He Is A Good Boy is one of my favorite ongoing webcomics. I think he writes well and I like his art.

He's an SJW and he keeps the Nedroid guy trapped beneath his fat rolls instead of letting him draw more Nedroid

Like most webcomic artists, he had a complete mental breakdown when Trump won the election and never truly recovered.

So fragile.

he is good.

What a shame. Is this the reason he set He Is A Good Boy on hiatus?

We used to talk about him (especially Anime Club) before he went full-SJW.

There was a time when he would've approved the Rapebot edit, but that day is long gone

Used to be good, then went fucking psycho. His REEEEEEEEEEE's were heard all over the internet when people started posted that Feminist robot edit all around.

>What happened?
A particular bit of virtue signaling hypocrisy on social media. John "Beautiful Stories for Ugly Children" Campbell had run a Kickstarter to sell printed volumes of his webcomic, was late in delivery and after repeated questions about it lost his mind and started burning copies of the book openly stating he didn't feel obligated to anyone any more (no refunds either). Green's response was "Mental illness is sad."

Not long afterward, "Clarence" creator Skyler Page during a psychotic break fondled a fellow animator in an elevator, and it would have remained a matter for police investigation if the fondlee hadn't told a friend who immediately went public on Twitter with who it was. Shitstorm ensued and even though it became clear Page was mentally ill (i.e. ended up strapped to a hospital bed singing They Might Be Giants songs), everyone felt the need to decide Page's fate, Green included.

So, if you're a friend of his, mental illness is sad, if you aren't, then you must die.

Then the 'feminist robot' edit cemented the deal with him screeching about it, no small part because as tasteless as it was, it made a funnier comic.

Have you seen Sup Forums discuss him on any other boards?

I liked him a lot, like 5~ 6 years ago, I think. He used to be more Ronnie like; where it felt like he wasn't above making himself into the joke, and it felt like him.
I wasn't watching close enough to tell he was getting sjw, but I didn't really like that hell train comic... No matter how the guy might act now, he has had his run, and it's over, and we talked about it.

I just remembered the Zim comic he did, and that was great.

He taught me how to draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw

>Then the 'feminist robot' edit cemented the deal with him screeching about it, no small part because as tasteless as it was, it made a funnier comic.

I have to disagree with this, regardless if it was funnier or not. KC didn't make that joke, people were getting outraged about it and taking it out on him, thinking the edit was the original. He was completely right to be upset.

I like most of his comics, but he's kind of an annoying baby on social media

>singing They Might Be Giants songs

Like Boss of Me, or Oblongs?

> people were getting outraged about it and taking it out on him
That's unfortunate but he could correct the record

> He was completely right to be upset.
No, he chose to be upset.

If he's that crazy it was probably ana ng.

he's releasing a book of his videogame themed strips he did for Eurogamer iirc, those were really good. Back and HIAGB are not really my thing but he's still a funny boy

He should stop writing his treatise of a suicide note and get on with it already

All I did see was him saying he didn't make the edit. But again stuff like this could directly effect an artist's career.

>Then the 'feminist robot' edit cemented the deal with him screeching about it, no small part because as tasteless as it was, it made a funnier comic.
I wouldn't have great digestion being a creator in a world that breeds faggots like you, either.

I bet it was Spiralling Shape honestly.

>Never seen Sup Forums discuss him
nigga we're the ones who put him on the map in the first place, then fags here got their panties in a bunch and started grasping for straws to rationalizing hating him just because the memes here hit fb levels of mainstream

What happened the last couple of years that made a lot of artists in the Sup Forums industry become SJW to the extreme? To the point where they're screeching on social media, blasting people on their Twitter pages, burning bridges publicly, talking shit about each other behind their back but for everyone to see.

This was happening before Trump, too. Seeing web comic artists I used to follow snap and suddenly become completely different people.

I like KC. I understand some people can't like certain art because of how the artist is but I feel the reasoning for how everyone hates KC because he leans left and dislikes Sup Forums's shitty edits is a pretty shit reason to hate on him though.
GET OUTTA HERE! GET OUT!

>webcomics making references to donald trump

quick way to make me drop something. The well has run dry. And jokes about him having small hands, being orange, being dumb were never really funny and are somehow getting worse overtime.

no the reason is that HIAGB is very much a story of depression and mental illness that KC Green also suffers from, so immersing himself in that seems to take a lot out of him

WAIT

Is that why Nedroid hasn't updated in forever??

rape bot edit was always shit. it took a decently goofy comic and slapped rape on it cause "hur hur Rape is a shocking concept and therefore is funny"
its lazy as shit comedy and farts on the original

Was there any evidence Page groped that woman?

Drawing requires no effort or education, if you're stupid enough to waste your time with it, you deseve to be a victim.

i mean in one of those someone was molested and in other some people got cheated out of money, which if i remember a bunch got comped.

>Was there any evidence Page groped that woman?
I don't think there was any doubt it happened but it was also clear that Page was having an episode rather than just being a regular perv. The point is that Green was selective with his sympathy.

>someone was molested

Which was a matter for the police, not social media kangaroo court.

oh, i have an idea! you kill yourself in his place!

>Drawing requires no offert

Please consider suicide

that a cool opinion to have on the cartoons and comics board.
conversely are you saying that rape edit had any merit beyond its middle school tier humor?

>Which was a matter for the police, not social media kangaroo court.
you say that like it had any real effect beyond people grousing about it online

>"its lazy as shit comedy"
so are "awkward pause" and "non-sequitur screaming robot"

Yes, he's been bottoming art-wise for KC Green on their shitty comic "Back" for years.

>bottoming art-wise for KC Green on their shitty comic "Back" for years
what the actual fuck

I say that like it was interfering with a police investigation you millennial piece of shit

He's drawing a comic Green writes for no apparent reason, like how there's no apparent reason Green can't just draw it himself. The main character is a triangle. It's gone on for far too long and it's not engaging or even cute.

>Because identity politics

Fuck all you people on all points of your shitty spectrum, fuck people who want to ban a Superman anthology because Orson Scott Card has shitty opinions, fuck you people that can't like the Home cartoon because it uses middle School tier buzzwords

FUCK YOUR SHITTY IDENTITY POLITICS

Who cares if Frank Miller hates Islam who cares if Joss Wheaton wants to pander who gives a shit! Fuck all you little snowflakes

>for no reason

like, why would two friends want to work together? what a bizarre situation, right user? you ever had a friend before? or any semblance of a talent?

You're right, having a friend means you should take him to the hilt and never draw funny comics again

>sarcasm
I draw 8-10 hours a day, lads.

Remember when KC said "fuck you, Cartoon Brew" when CB's official Twitter suggested that Emily Partridge contact the police instead of shaming Page on social media? Remember when the RNC retweeted one of his most popular comics, then viciously disavowed the Republican party, then proceeded to use the comic in the exact same political context that the RNC did?

Social media poisoned the Internet

Do you keep a scrap book? I think you should.
How empty are you that this is what's in your head?

The cultural war has been brewing for a long time. I only just discovered that race is real and a determinant of IQ, but this fact has been taboo since before I was born.

I am exactly as pathetic as you think I am. What the fuck would I even keep in my scrapbook? Would I print out the Twitter drama and paste it in?

Dude, dog in burning house, lmao.

Basically he went from being another content creator to the kind of content creator where you have to pick sides. You either hate him for his hypocrisy or you defend him because he's your type of hypocrite. Neither party will allow any room for any in between.

It's just weird that so many online artists got affected in all the same ways and now they basically parrot the same aggressive opinions.

Like, is there something about being an e-celeb that makes you more prone to being an asshole? Because there's a ton of artists who have studio jobs that are not affected nearly as bad, and they actually do more work beyond a web comic.

Sorry, user, I'm just shipostin'
Now that you seem human, I feel bad about it.

Oh. Heh. I probably shouldn't have taken your comment so seriously.

It's because the art world is very cliquey, and if you don't advertise your politics the same way everyone else in the clique is, you'll stand out, and not in a good way.

I have just a touch of the microfame and the short answer is ...yes. It makes you into an asshole. It starts before that though, at least in my case, (while learning to draw) and I have a hard time even explaining it without sounding hostile and frankly, pathetic.
I don't act on it, but the urge to spaz out and tell everyone they are a know-nothing bag of shit is pretty overwhelming sometimes. It sickens me to think about it. I think some of it is left over from all the critique I never allowed myself to argue with.

-and I am not even close to being an e-celeb , just to be clear. I'm just a mediocre artist with a shit-ton of undeserved followers.

Did someone make you, a retard and a half who screams terrible shit?

When were you born? If you're in your mid thirties (which you'd have to be if you're not a millennial) what the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums?

Twitter was tailor made to be a vitriolic snark factory. It's literally set up so that you can bitch all day about the most petty meaningless bullshit and have people suck your dick over how super sweet your impotent rage is. The harder and more hyperbolic you bitch the more "followers" you obtain.

Not only that but people are designing tools to make Twitter as much of an insular echo-chamber as it can possibly be. It's already a garbage platform to try and have an actual conversation on without everyone plugging their ears and going "la la la la" every time they see something they don't agree with.

It's just fucking cancer. It's an autistic hugbox fueled by narcissism and ego.

Sup Forums has guys in their 40's and 50's.
do you think you'll be okay?

Am I the only one, who finds this edit funny? Not hillariously funny, but small giggle funny. Feels like people got too sensetive, when it comes to jokes. Or they decided to, for reasons no aeduquate person will ever understand

What exactly is wrong about millenials?

Are you retarded? Of course you're not the only one. That's one of the reason's people are bitching about him since the original had no joke whatsoever.

When he ended gunshow comics I stopped caring, so...

>Remember when the RNC retweeted one of his most popular comics, then viciously disavowed the Republican party
Pretty sure that's anyone's standard reaction whenever their work is being used by a political party without their consent.

Yeah, you're the only one. The world just can't handle your unique brand of irreverent humor. They're all offended all the time, am I right?

Washed up

Nothing he's done in recent years is actually good.

>"hur hur Rape is a shocking concept and therefore is funny"
Did you actually see the edit? Because that isn't the joke. The joke is about feminists accusing others of rape.

Most artists seem to naturally lean towards more liberal views and tend to form cliques with other artist friends that can sometimes end up making those views more extreme if they keep to their particular circle of friends.

I could care less about his political views, but I Iike his work, especially Gunshow. It's definitely up there as one of my favorite webcomics

Best of luck to him, I'm a big fan, but he really is living this depressive city clique lifestyle huh. They seem like a bunch of high-risk people.

I think he sucks and I lost respect over the fact that he hates his old work

His humor's lame as all hell most of the time, tbqh

hey hey hey I'm agreeing with you here chum

I remember the first part but not the rest because holy shit dude there's a line between reading a situation and policing his every thought afterwards

> Oops, I forgot to tell a joke!