Sup Forums writes black mirror

>McDonald's starts selling Twitter likes to improve business, but as the price of likes increases people begin trading beef byproducts to get more, an eceleb sells her foot by accident.
Also Ronald McDonald starts driving for uber

>There's a device that lets people talk to nearby ghosts and someone falls in love and kills themself

A baby is born allergic to all bacteria and has to be kept in a sealed room where the parents watch it over cameras

One day someone accidentally opens the door and the baby isn't there, just a note that says "we used to talk to each other on trains now we just look at phones"

No, I got a better idea.
>TV show has really enthusiastic fans
>Fans wait for a new season of the show
>The show's social media outlets drop trailers and hints of the release date of the new season.
>Fans begin to realize they somehow live inside the show, or in a world very like it
>But then the new season airs, and fans don't like it that much
>Fans rage on obscure internet forums about the shitty new season

Drones are evil and will kill us all, but you know who the real villain is? Society.

Jaden Smith's twitter feed becomes sentient and starts producing TV shows.

>brain implant lets you dictate tweets in your brain instead of typing
>implant malfunctions and starts tweeting every thought a person has
>boring couple drama at the centre of the story

me brooker now

>I downloaded a ghost!

Aliens land on earth but they wear vr headsets so no one notices

South Park did that. Bill Hader played Alec Baldwin as the asshole he really is.

science invents a new type of glue so ppl can literally glue themselves to their phones and everyone walks around with phones glued on themself and we can all finally see how silly we look

Jerry ipad attacks him

>VR is a part of everyday life, everone is using it all the time
>people start meeting people they know are dead in the VR world
>literally VR ghosts
>plot twist: Everyone is dead

There's this guy who stops procrastinating and gets his life together and becomes a successful politician, but then an AI dredging internet archives finds records of when he was a teenager and posted pictures of himself as a 'trap' on online imageboards.

>the president gets impeached but
>a loophole allows him to keep tweeting things into law
>society collapses trying to interpret the law after he tweets pic related

>A world where people can connect their brains to computers
>But they also can be hacked if they're not careful
>A grandson shows his grandma how far the technology has progressed
>Grandma connects to the Internet and gets hacked by shitposters
>Grandma goes on a naked rampage and is chased by CIA
>She baneposts while killing random people
>In the finale she is caught by a CIA agent while trying to hijack a plane, but chaos ensues when a band of fat virgin shitposters attacks the plane trying to save the grandma.

dumb ideas I've had while taking walks -

>a support group for people who had used social media to manipulate people
>in the same vein as 'cult leaders'
>man accidentally got 100 or so of his 800k followers to commit suicide
>court order was for him to go to these meetings and seek help
>he's not sure if he enjoyed people dying in his name or not, at a sort of confused point with himself

I'm thinking from there maybe he meets someone who's suicidal for reasons completely unrelated to social media, and he finds himself encouraging her to kill herself, because he feels the same manipulative rush, again.

>people have lost the ability to smell/taste food
>instead, the pain they feel from eating food is what they treat as the 'taste'
>like 'Oh that really gets my intestines rolled up' or 'my calves are nearly about to fall off'
>revealed that people have grown to be super strong and they're eating like nuclear fallout poison-mixed with food.

Black male
White girl
They are playing basketball on the court
White girl nets a basket
Black guy slaps her
Some filipino kid cheers from the outside
She freaks out and sues him
Everybody says she is racist
She shouldnt be scoring a basket against a black dude
She says but I'm a woman
NBA hires her as a first female basketball player
Filipino kid and Black man unites to save the NBA

new sex toy invented for men
it's so good many men become completely addicted and dependent
can't even leave the house without wearing their DickJoyâ„¢
even people in important safety critical jobs are wearing them and masturbating continuously, resulting in several catastrophic accidents such as plane crashes and even a nuclear reactor exploding

Fucking lost

Gooood

H

Kek, underrated post.

An evil white man uses cell phones in your eyes to take over the world but his plan is stopped by a strong independent white woman and her big black bull. They both force the white man to watch them have rough anal sex.

I want to see this

Or it could be a bar or something that has a device that does it so the guy doesn't realise and then that's the twist at the end because they always have a twist.

That is exactly the sort of twist they would do

underrated

holograms let people disguise themselves as anything
there's a scene where some guy is banging a cute girl and the hologram glitches out and it's a disgusting obese neckbeard instead of the girl and he's portrayed as being totally owned
but then his hologram runs out of batteries and he's shown to be a underage boy instead and the neckbeard goes to jail
then something retardedly edgy happens in jail to make us feel bad

it's social commentary

A dog learns to FaceTime

Can you come up with an episode satirizing/criticizing swatting?

>screens are outlawed in Japan so their population will have more sex
>someone calls the police on a man who supposedly is using a vr headset
>a cop bursts in and sees pic related
>he shoots and killds him, but the man begins leaking oil
>he was an Android the whole time
>ep ends with the cop detaching the headset and putting it on himself

A man posts bizarre pseudo-ironic threads about a prepubescent actress on an internet message board multiple times a day. Then he begins seeing the girl appear in real life.

Bump

People can connect to the internet and two people fall in love but girl is not real, man murders everyone for increasingly stupid reasons