"Why don't you say that three times: Within cells interlinked."

Within cells interlinked.

WITH INCELS INTERLINKED

Fucking kek

That was the point in the film where I was sure I was watching something special.
It's just so out there and completely left field, never ever have I expected something like this to come out of a mainstream Hollywood blockbuster.

WITH INFIDELS INTERLINKED

My sides

I'm retarded but what were they actually checking for with this test? I thought it was to check if they were replicants but that can't be right.

Its basically a school shooter test.

>tfw no gf
>tfw no gf
>tfw no gf

It's to check if their work is affecting them emotionally.

It's testing the emotional baseline. The questions are obviously designed to provoke specific emotional responses that can somehow be measured.

emotional reactivity to emotionally loaded questions, interlaced with non-meaning prose.
Compared to previous recorded baseline with the same questions.
The point is that replicants should have zero response, zero empathy, at all times.

>Blade Runner
Test checks reaction to emotional situations (or lack thereof)
>Blackout
Replicants get emotional and fuck humanity's shit
>2049
Tests to see if Replicants are compromised by emotions

it makes no fucking sense because obviously if such a humanoid labor force were possible, and for some idiotic reason they HAD to have emotions, that brain activity would be monitored remotely in real time, they wouldn't need to do post-sortie evaluations like in this film. it makes no fucking sense. it's just stupid. this movie is fucking stupid.

that three times: Within cells interlinked.

You have autism.

Nigger they can't even make them fuck and have children how are they supposed to understand them well enough to spy on their brainwaves?

FUCK YOU KEK IM NOT YOUR SLAVE

They have machines that can read thoughts like they are a movie, as shown in the memory maker scene.

It's the first time i've seen someone make a valid criticism about this movie.

The thing is, how far can these wireless monitoring go? Most replicants go to new planets to make them habitable, and then work even more to build and do all the shit that needs to be done. Are the companies supposed to buy the replicants and also pay Wallace to have people monitoring all the things that the companies do(and therefore knowing everything that everyone is doing)? I feel that people in this movie, people with money and power take their freedom very seriously.

amazing

within cells intErlinked
WITHIN CELLS INTERLINKED
WITHIN FUCKING NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"Life Everlasting--based on a misprint!
I mused as I drove homeward: take the hint
And stop investigating my abyss?"