Time to die, Ben

Time to die, Ben.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e3F84FOi-20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will this ever stop being funny?

you will try

>Ben... I don't want to alarm you; but there may be a boogie man or boogie men in this house!

Is this the part Mark Hamill had an issue with? Killing a kid in their bed is pretty evil.

>Killing a kid
He looked like 25

Luke I...

Luke "talk sith get lit" skywalker

HEY BEN

>dark souls character creator.jpg

Luke “end their thought-crimes before they reach their prime” Skywalker

oddly enough i just created or at least attempted to make ben swolo in bb

bruh look at this dood

fucking kek

WHICH OF YOU PADAWANS DRANK ALL MY MILK?

why aren't more people talking about this? why did she knock down an old man to the ground with his back turned? how was this never brought up again?

BEN YOU FUCKER YOU FORGOT TO BRING THE LAUNDRY IN

>WHERE ARE MY SNACKS, SOLO?

BEN YOU DRANK ALL MY MILKIES

SEE YA AROUND, KID

what do you think mark was thinking while filming this scene?

are you new? this has been discussed ad nauseam, just like every other thing TLJ

correct answer is because luke cut himself off from the force intentionally until yoda gives him a wake up call with tree lightning

>can just turn his connection to the force on and off like a fucking switch
talk about trivializing the force
jesus christ

HEY BEN! TRY GETTING A RESERVATION ON DORSIA PRIME NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD!

why didn't we get this kino scene?

>kylos face
fucking lol

it's explicitly stated in the film.

side note: the protagonist of KotOR 2 also severed their connection to the force.

Are they inside a fucking snowglobe?

I'm a teenage girl and I approve of this pic.

you forgot to add especially if they're a fucking whytemail for peak leftism

bit different circumstances

and spent ten years wandering the galaxy without actually knowing why, and only regained his connection again through kreia
luke just does like it's nothing and no big deal

this
Katarn did it too, but even he had to go to the Valley of the Jedi to jump start his connection to the Force.

If Rey doesn't even know what the force is, how does she know that someone can just sever their connection willingly?

Also iirc the Jedi Exile had her force connection severed by the council

Peter....

Jake "got a thing for snoke, I'll sever your head from your throat" Skywalker

Jake "no dreams, only screams" Skywalker

did we light the fire?

BENYOUWANTSOMEBROWNIESBEFOREYOUGOTOBED

The bigger issue is why she fucking did it? She was asking questions and he wouldn't answer so she beats him up??

Why does it look like two lightsabers?

>AHHH IT WAS JUST A PRANK BEN

Luke's a psycho
What else is new

>sorry dad just practicing for when I'll be doing this to my nephew 30 years from now

someone post the the one where luke calls yoda a green shit

is there a webm of this scene i'm not gonna go watch star wars

kek

Giv cute wannabe twilek gf

P O T T E R Y

Did they make him so sinister on purpose or is this due to the shitty cam? His eyes looked fucking evil

OPTIMUS NO

>her
go fuck yourself Drew

BEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

youtube.com/watch?v=e3F84FOi-20

>why aren't more people talking about this? why did she knock down an old man to the ground with his back turned? how was this never brought up again?
she's aggresive... that's all you need to know from that scene. Also, Luke didn't look bad after that scene, they both stopped once Luke force pushed the ground to prevent the fall and she force pulled the saber and ignited it.

in which one
i think the TLJ one was just Kylo's unreliable perspective

>severed by the Council

Play the game, bro.

Luke told the story from his perspective if I recall correctly. He looked as evil as in Kylo's version.

Luke always had the Dark Side. Its part of being a Jedi

It was a moment of weakness.

>BUT HE HAS A RED LIGHTSABER - HE'S EEEEVIL!

maybe i'm misremembering but
iirc Luke only looked super demonic in Kylo's version, I don't know where to find a video of it
If he looked demonic in both versions than the movie is irredeemable ass cheeks

Luckily, Star Wars is no longer cannon to KotOR or the JK:JO sagas

Both trips and actually watching the fucking movie confirmed this.

Kylo ren was confused and genuinely thought his uncle was going to kill him

>Always thought my nephew was a little weird, just seemed like there was something "off" about the kid ya know? One time I even tried to stab the little fucker while he was asleep lmao, but he caught me so I ran away

>Life is okay though here in this cave though. Drinkin milk straight out the udder. Catch some fish now and then. Later on I heard that scare I gave my little nephew turned him into a psychopath, haha, goes to show I was right; he weren't right in the head

>Funny thing, my father was a literal serial-killer who once hacked an entire school full of little kids to death with a sword. Chopped em to pieces while they screamed. I never gave up on him tough, and in the end I forgave him for all his crimes and even told him I loved him. My little nephew though? No way! That cunt can go to hell for all I care.

>Luckily
Yeah, fuck two of the best written Star Wars narratives. We have purple haired gurl power admirals now.

Holy fuck, underrated

>All work and no play makes Jake a dull boy
>All work and no play makes Jake a dull boy

he was a good friend

>I'm seeing shit again. The tit-sloth must be sick and I'm getting it through the milk, or something. It's a young woman this time. Thinking of showing her my dick.

So true

Hey Ben, You're all right. Don't go to sleep tonight.

Jake "Astral Projectin', Nephew Dissectin' " Skywalker

>the best written Star Wars narratives

You spergs are hilariously precious about your baby's first sci-fi. Consume something other than genreshit, maybe you will stop getting an erection from pulps simply because they share a license with the merchandise you play with in lieu of socializing.

probably because she just found out he tried to kill a kid in his sleep and lied about it, and he wouldn't answer her? I thought her reaction was pretty justified.

The kid stole his milkies, it was time for him to go.

Definitely on purpose. It was from Kylo's perspective, if I woke up in the middle of the night with someone standing over me and about to slash me with a sword, I'd probably see them as a monster too.

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Luke Skywalker the poorly trained?

I thought not. It's not a story the Dark side adepts would tell you. It's a Jedi legend. Luke Skywalker was a Light Lord of the Jedi, so powerful and so poorly trained he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to bring Snoke from death to life[1]... He had such a knowledge of the light side that he couldn't kill the ones the ones he cared about to prevent them from undergoing a spiritual death. The light side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be natural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was gaining was even more of it, which eventually, of course, he did. Fortunately, he taught his apprentice some of what he knew, then he considered killing his apprentice in his sleep. It's ironic he couldn't save others from killing, but he could save himself.

[1]: to serve as a vessell for the dark force inhabiting Luke's body after the death of Darth Sidious and Darth Vader

I think the idea was to tease at the idea of Rey going dark side, but the then she doesn't.

Well done

Because all expectations must be subverted, in the 8th movie in a series of movies.

It's truly genius, if you turn your brain off.

He was 24-25. Rian keeps going on about how Kylo's an adolescent and that's what his arc is about but Kylo is literally 30 years old.

so beefy and yummy

daring synthesis

nah, it was only kylo's version that showed him looming and rearing back like that

He had stunted maturity and it's more about finding his way as a man than "teenager into adulthood". Most 20-something's don't know what the fuck they are doing and Kylo is 29 manchild who was used and abused his whole life.

>Forgetting to mention this is just Kylo's half-asleep remembrance of the event

I mean come on lads, you might not like where Luke went in TLJ, nor do I in fact and it's clearly the worst Star Wars film so far (other than the prequels of course, because they fail both as films and as canonic lore) but this makes sense in their story.

Also you can't pretend it wasn't cool to see full Dark Side Luke on screen for even a second.

Do you Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes Ben?

I like that Kylo remembers him with heavy eyeshadow but he wasn't actually wearing any.

Kylo is gay confirmed for Episode 9.

I'd do terrible things to this cunt's cunt.