The Simpsons

>Season 1: weird, but funny
>Season 2: Very good, but still kinda off
>Seasons 3-5 and 7-9: GOLDEN ERA
>Season 6: BEST SEASON
>Season 10: Good, but past its prime. Could have ended here.
>Seasons 11-15: Dull and uninspiring. Some episodes are outright shit, but there's some gems here and there. Tries too hard to be wacky and radical. Jerkass Homer appears.
>Seasons 16-18: Tame. Ocassionally good, but often boring. A little more down to earth as well.
>Movie: Pretty fine, I guess.
>Seasons 19-22: Shit.
>Seasons 22 and beyond: Even shittier. Tries too hard to be trendy and political.

Forgot to add that if you don't agree with this, you have no taste.

For me, it's S11E06

>I don't trust these guys
what did he sneed by this?

>Could have ended here.
Oh, but you haven't considered the money to be made from running the franchise into the ground.

Really do not get Zombie Simpsons.
Of course the series has changed over time.
Maybe because I only watch it occasionally, but I think every season has entertaining episodes.

dayum marge is fi-ine! *whistle*

Nah season 11 would've been the ideal final season.
>gave us "a wizard did it"
>s11e05
>behind the laughter is basically the perfect finale at least when taking into account the show's quality at the time

Sneed's feed and seed Chuck's fuck and suck

Big, if true

>Jerkass Homer
>Jerkass

ughhh cringe cringe cringe cringe stop please

Wow. Didn't realize "a wizard did it" came that late. Really shows the show had its moments during its decline.

What else would you call that Homer?
That's why I said there were some gems here and there.

>8-9
>golden era

>"Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder" is the sixth episode of the eleventh season of the American animated sitcom The Simpsons. It originally aired on the Fox network in the United States on November 14, 1999. In the episode, Homer becomes a local celebrity after bowling a perfect game, but his fame quickly fades as "yesterday's news". After a botched suicide attempt, Homer decides to spend time with Maggie after seeing Ron Howard spend time with his children. Howard guest starred as himself in the episode, which also features guest appearances by Penn & Teller, Pat O'Brien, and Nancy O'Dell.

Never seen it. Why do you like it?

what's wrong with those seasons?

>Jerkass Homer
Fuck off back, Troper.

I don't get it

>Jerkass Homer appears
he was there the whole time
just look at the minigolf episode with flanders

I just think everyone should just come together and all agree that behind the laughter is the official end to the simpsons with everything past that non-canon

They’re the transitional point because a weeb YouTuber said so.