Honest Webcomic opinions

I'm looking for some thoughts on a webcomic I'll be making soon
I'll tell you some of the story points, and show you a bunch of designs for it
and I wanna see if you think it sounds interesting if you please.

It's called The K.Kroell the short version of the story is a two conflicting demi-gods fight over who will inherit their universe and become the next King Kroell (this universe's god)

The long Version is the second demigod actually wants an equal fight and forces the main character to go through hell and fight the strongest people and do the most impossible tasks to strengthen his demi-godly powers, and fucks with him and screws with his emotions to use as a catalyst for his inner strength and cunning.

The story revolves around these two characters, Kroeder and Vile

Kroeder is a short, kinda oblivious, short-tempered but big hearted character who's been through hell.
Vile has killed the rest of his people (The Ydoks)
and forced Kroeder to run and hide when he was very young. first he was raised by lizard like animals but then he was taken in by a prince who saved the planet from his own family, and brought the rest of the cast together.

Vile is a sick bastard of a demigod
He started out killing the rest of Kroeder's people so there would be no Ydok's left to ruin his chances of becoming the next King Kroell but soon realized it would be way more fun to torture Kroeder and buff him up for a fair fight, because Vile has already unlocked his demigodly potential.
and if Kroeder refuses He'll kill Kroeder on the spot.

Now the four colors you see on Kroeder are the godly color, which together are called Grand Color
Ydoks with the grand color seal on their chest are set with a specific set of powers
Super strength, flight, transformation, regeneration, and item materialization
Kroeder is being "trained" by Vile to understand these powers, and use all of them to his advantage, and use all his brainpower and brawnpower to overcome anything.
Now Sealed Ydoks are meant to protect the world, not harm it, so Ydoks can not be killed my mortal forces, but they also are physically unable to kill anything or anyone. Kroeder can beat people within an inch of their life, but can not kill.

Not sure if red, yellow and purple go well together.
I like the design of black and yellow character in particular.

Vile's set of colors has been named Glitch Color
which is almost an exact copy of Grand Color, except Glitch Color CAN kill people, and Vile's very existence is corrupting their universe in his image.

Glitch Color basically has its own religious following at this point, and those who choose to follow it are becoming corrupted into horrible beings as well

And he's not just corrupting the universe, he's doing awful ungodly experiments, things that really fuck up the laws of the universe.

Puppet Kroeder is a big example
Puppet Kroeder is a Kroeder Vile pulled from an alternate universe, who was tortured, and made into a slave for Vile people who see him hear overwhelming static, and on occasion you hear a warped voice yelling "FREEEEEE" coming from him
He was trained specifically to test Kroeder might, with a true equal opponent but a more violent one, his very touch can melt reality around him, he should not exist here.

BUT make no mistake, it's not all terrible
meet Kroeder's adoptive family
This is Big Zombo, he is an android clown who was made to be a friend to his creator's Child, but that didn't last long.
His creator and Child companion were killed in cold blood by a gang of freakshows called the merrymakers who forced Big Zombo to join because he fit their theme of clowns, jesters, mimes, and old cartoon lookin characters.
After Big Zombo took down the leader of the Merrymakes, he was taken in by the same man who took in Kroeder, and became like a big brother to Kroeder and Kathreign.

Kathreign is the sister of the Prince that took in both Big Zombo and Kroeder
She's has a hard life for sure. Her Mother was a horrible evil ruler of a whole continent, who had plans to take over the entire planet. Her Mother forced Kathreign to kill, and steal, and you name it.
Eventually Her Brother stood up, and fought with the Mother and it became deadly. Kathreign had to deliver the final blow to kill her mother, and save the rest of the world.
She never quite got over it, and is still noticably screwed up by it.
She's very protective, and loving to Kroeder, but also seems to enjoy teasing him a bit, mostly about how short he is compared to her, but it's all out of love.

how about some designs for some other important characters eh?
This is Diego Pog, without spoiling anything, He's a Skeleton Gang Boss and son of the Gang Boss Big Zombo killed.

oh yeah, this is Purple Lizardman, Kroeder's semi-sentient Mech
He's much smaller than regular Lizardman Model mechs, but he's basically a guardian, and a very gentle mech.
he doesn't speak, but his feelings are very real.
He came to be when Kroeder went to pilot a Lizardman mech, and when he got in, it shrank, changed in appearence, and grew wings, and boom, Purple Lizardman was born

The Lizardman mechs are honestly one of my favorite of my designs.

not really an important character, but it's one of the mechs made by the company, animechs
(there's companies that make a lot of mechs, they're a big part of the K.Kroell's economy)

Two characters Versklaven and Verliebt are villains who have brainwashed an entire city to rebuild it in their ideal form of fashion
Their goal is the make the most aesthetically pleasing city in the world.
Kroeder has to race them throughout the city to make a deal to break everyone free of the mind control
I'm gonna make that a real intense but beautiful chapter

The big guy on the left is Gallix, he's a full on super hero guy who's been tasked to deal with an alien monster who has been named Gottensan (the bug creature on the left)

Gottensan is an alien creature who has killed and eaten an entire city's population
but the rest of the world doesnt' know about it, because the government has forbidden the information to spread about life on other planets.
instead they sent Gallix the deal with it himself
and of course Kroeder and the gang get involved.
one of the main design points I made for this thing is his eyes are always looking at you no matter what perspective the comic is in.

Oh here's Queen Commocean
She's a dear friend of Kathreign who sometimes drops by after her tours to catch up with everyone
she looks scary, but she's an incredibly sweet character

of course since the K.Kroell is its own universe, completely different from ours, I gotta worldbuild
that's why there's mech companies, all new sports, and of course mythologies and legends
these guys right here are the four colored heroes
they're long stories of demigods chosen by King Kroell himself to do what they do best for the world.
longs stories that I can't type out for everyone, but you'll see all of them explained in the comic.

Ah George and Ed are some classic characters
These guys were in the Merrymakers with Big Zombo, and the two would try to sabotage him at every turn.

oh and back to world building
The K.Kroell also has its own cryptids
They're called Saturations in the K.Kroell though
this is one of many,but it's basically mothman but looks like a guy in a suit

any thoughts?

anything is appreciated
look interesting to anyone?

Freaky and twisted. I like it
The color choice is perfect
These ones are good too, but nothing special
Not sure about these. Never liked the pure musculine body types
The way you drew those teeth look really lazy
I'll say again red, yellow and purple don't go well together. They look better separate as on .
Don't go too far with blur on the Gottensan. The sketch looks better that full color pic.

As for the story: clash of gods was never my cup of tea, but it's your story.
Overall there is potential for a good comic

I'd read it.

That's what i like to hear

also it's supposed to be orange not yellow
I often forget that people will probably see the colors differently.

My main goals for The K.Kroell is to have it become fairly well liked, not over popular, but I'll take it if it does
and I also just want it to be done and get myself out there
I've been working on the K.Kroell for 4 years now, and it's time to get the story finished
I also want it to get picked up as a cartoon and put noodlearm nothing tumblr style cartoons to shame but you didn't hear that from me.

Ooh shoulda posted this
This is Zeruck Setzen, one of the seven K.Kroell angels
He's basically the universe reset button just in case things go reeeeeally bad

Do you have an art dump of some kind?

not really sadly
honestly most of my stuff was all facebook for all my pictures all of em are there

Maybe you could make deviant account?

yeah guess I could
maybe I'll do that in a bit

So?

The colors are a bit hard on the eyes, but the story sounds alright. I'd have to actually read a few chapters before deciding if I like it though. Nothing really sells me on it right away.

looks good desu