Marvel's The Inhumans to air on Fridays at 9:00 P.M

comicbook.com/tv-shows/2017/05/16/inhumans-abc-fall-schedule/

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/05/abc-schedule-primetime-fall-2107-2018-once-upon-a-time-greys-anatomy-marvels-inhumans-the-goldbergs-blackish-1202094339/
superherohype.com/news/397181-abc-sets-marvels-inhumans-for-friday-night-time-slot#83HsBOxkVsI6gjjI.99
tvline.com/2017/04/27/blind-item-bad-tv-series/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HOLY SHIT, ABC wants this show to be DEAD! You don't put shows on Friday night unless you want them to die.

(TGIF was the exception)

Friday's night is where TV series go to die.

>already death slotted
Good riddance

Meh.

All you losers interested in this have nothing to do Friday nights, so I think there's a certain logic behind it.

Its aimed at that young demo that would stay in on a Friday night.

Once this series is over, the Inhumans push will end because Ike's mission was already accomplished.

I hope

Too bad it'll get cancelled so soon

The casting for Maximus is perfect

>AoS and Inhumans are going to be cancelled next season
a-at least we still have Cloak and Dagger

I guess they just figure Marvel fans don't have a lot going on most Friday's. Certainly is true of most of us.

Yeah, I didn't know that was his name until I read the first issue of the new Black Bolt series and I was just like "fucking really?"

wow, right off the bat its on death row

Well at least there is SOMETHING on Friday nights. It's always boring.

it gets worse

deadline.com/2017/05/abc-schedule-primetime-fall-2107-2018-once-upon-a-time-greys-anatomy-marvels-inhumans-the-goldbergs-blackish-1202094339/
>Held for midseason are new series Splitting Up Together, Zach Braff’s Alex, Inc. (fka Start Up), The Crossing, and For the People, along with veteran Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., which will relieve Inhumans on Friday in late fall somewhat in the way Agent Carter bridged the two sub-seasons of S.H.I.E.L.D, and just-renewed Quantico. S.H.I.E.L.D‘s order is for 22 episodes.

They actually gave AoS the full 22? I figured it'd get enough to hit 100 and then wrap up.

The reason for that is because most people don't watch television on Friday nights. It's been this way for decades.

Why is karnak a Chinese midget

Whats wrong with his face?!

Wait, is Trition even going to be in this series? I recall the big blue CGI Lockjaw thing so it make sense that he wouldn't be on the poster, but no Triton?

Those white lines look like the ones you use in a comic to indicate something smells like shit.

:(

RIP marvel television

And does that Gorgon have hooves?

NEVER EVER.

Even if you take the false assumption that anyone interested in this show doesnt go out on friday, it still shows that the network believes the audience is extremely limited at best. They do not believe the audience has any potential to grow more than a small segment. Friday has always been the last gasp for any show

It was born dead, user.

>Inhumans is already in the Friday night death slot.
Looks like even TV doesn't want Inhumans.

>Inhuman
>Gifted
>Runaway
Is it just me or are we getting oversaturated with super team TV series?

Don't forget Cloak and Dagger on Freeform!

Yes, he is. Auran is also going to be a main character.

>just-renewed Quantico
WHY. That show is so fucking garbage and I actually forced myself through all of season 1.

I never understood the appeal of team superheroes in general.
Fantastic Four is an exception.

JUSThumans

Well, shit. That's concerning I actually want it to be successful. I want it to get dozens of seasons and go on for decades.
That way Scott Buck could be occupied from ruining anything I could theoretically give a shit about.

I wish I was standing in front of Ike the Kike right now. I'd give him the biggest Joker laugh he's ever heard and shove a picture of OP's image in his face while screaming "THIS IS WHAT YOU SPENT YEARS TRYING TO GET OFF THE GROUND?"

>Another production with a GoT actor in a big role is DOA.
GoT actors, not even once.

Black Bolt deserved better than this

>GoT Actor
>Scott Buck
What could possibly go wrong?

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SOME MORE

>UPDATE: ABC has confirmed that Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD will move to Friday and take over Marvel’s Inhumans slot after its eight-episode season.

superherohype.com/news/397181-abc-sets-marvels-inhumans-for-friday-night-time-slot#83HsBOxkVsI6gjjI.99

The lead has some nice tits, what's why.

Good. Maybe if it bombs then Marvel can stop pushing and shilling the shithumans everywhere. It would be better if critics hated more than Iron Fist for extra measure.

Then Mutants can claim their rightful place.

GoT was never good.
Normies just tricked themselves into thinking it was better than it actually was. It's baby's first fantasy story with swearing and sex (kinda like Saga).

>Fridays at 9
Jesus, that's like the worst primetime slot you could get.

How many times can I dab?

To put this in context, except for X-Files this has been a death slot since the 1960s. The original Star Trek series died there.

Why does it even matter? It's a miniseries, so it's not like it needs to get renewed.

It's just shitposting.

This Medusa looks just awful.

no man, she looks great. It's just the DCucks behind this picture MAKING the show look bad

>false flagging this hard

Yeah, having 22 new episodes sure sounds really bad, pal.

It's something that I have seen. Since Entertainment Weekly is owned by Time Magazine, which is owned by Time Warner, which owns Warner Brothers, with owns DC, clearly it is ALL DC's fault that the costumes look like shit in the photographs

>this is Ikes endgame
>this is why he was ruining the X-men the last decade

execs always want the highest ratings they can get, for any number of reasons. The fact they put it on Friday says a lot of things

Maybe they think that people will flock to the theatre showing of the Pilot, and then change their entire schedules to watch it on a Friday night because of how amazing it is?
Ike does seriously seem out of touch, so I wonder if his prints are on this

>in other breaking news, the show that was supposed to be based on Cloak and Dagger got changed into Sword and Cape, to avoid any relation to marvel property

Even Disney realize that Scott Buck is the plague.

You need to kill yourself up senpai

They went cheap for the poster. That's why anybody that had makeup or cgi is off of it. Probably why Medusa is just a wig.

Sometimes you just gotta die.

She deserves to fail so it's great.

He didn't. This is much more than he actually deserves, which is nothing.

nice numbers

Seems odd. Inhumans aside weren't they trying to setup a deal with IMAX using this as the test run? If it fails it would probably fuck that up.

Why? Because I don't want Ike the Kike to put Scott Buck on a show I might care about? I'm sorry, I've had three years of that already.

Those will be the last episodes it has.

Just do it already

Fuck off, Scott.

I feel like we are pinning all this on Ike, which is a mistake
Ike is a problem, yes, a big one, but he's by no means the only problem

to be honest, it's mindboggling that this crap lasted that long

Okay. Nnnnggghhh, yas

Gotta hit that sweet 100 episode syndication limit. That's clearly the bone they're throwing here, the ratings this season slipped to barely 2 million.

I agree, brevoort should die too

>Fridays
DOA

>100 episode syndication limit
That's not a hard and fast rule. AoS is already in syndication.

>t-this will show Feige

I have a feeling that everything that inhuman touch, becomes toxic. Imagine how better moon girl and kamala would be if they weren't tied to shithumans?

Then I guess they hope they'll be able to squeeze more money out of it in future deals when they have more episodes.

>one of the nuhumans they introduced will be adapted into the actual Inhumans TV show
>ike tried to tank one of marvel's biggest properties for the sake of a personal preference
kek

Moon Girl would be still crap, but Kamala would be a whole lot better.

Its possible that some data shows that these shows are watched more online or on DVR than live, so putting it on Friday isn't the ultimate death. Maybe this is a way to sustain some shows that don't move the needle in traditional ratings

Ike is the one who pushed the Shithumans in the first place. He's the one who wanted this.

it's already confirmed that AoS takes over Inhumans, after 8 episodes

Kamala wouldn't exist. Wilson herself said Ike is the one that pushed Kamala through. If she did exist it would be as a team member only they weren't going to give her a book at first. Hell the volume that had more Inhuman stuff sold better than this current one where she has only been with the Avengers, Carol, and other legacies. Moon girl would be in the same spot.

tvline.com/2017/04/27/blind-item-bad-tv-series/
Whoops

Friday night Magic motherfucker!

Yes, the first two episodes will be shown as an IMAX movie starting September 1st and running for two weeks..

Goddamn, that's the definition of DoA.

And those costumes are not helping any.

Damn, so AoS only got renewed to get those syndicationbucks

>tfw X-Fags hate was so intense that poisoned everything Inhuman related since 2014.

They really got triggered after everybody bashed that pic, didn't they?

I wish I'd seen Ike's face. This is the culmination of years of sandbagging the X-Men and promoting the Inhumans in every single reboot Marvel did.

Don't blame X-Fan, Ike. If you weren't such a buthurt Jew none of this wouldn't have happened.

But Nnnnoooooo, shilling the Shithumans wasn't enough. You had to make them into discount X-Men ripoff. You had to promote them as better than the X-Men. You tried to use a giant killer peanut cloud to genocide mutants (seriously, you think a Jew like yourself would be sensitive to that stuff). And then you tried to throw X-Men under the bus to make the Nazi Inhumans look good.

You did this. You did all of this.

>They really got triggered after everybody bashed that pic, didn't they?
Wouldn't you?

Makes me surprised one of the other networks didn't try to pickup the Deathstalker series GOT/ANIME/STAR WARS mashup that series.

Based Feigy getting rid of that tumor before it infected the MCU.

whoops, none.

>Maybe this is a way to sustain some shows that don't move the needle in traditional ratings
Considering we're living in the peak of live-action cape adaptations and how popular the Netflix shows, Flash and Arrow are I say this could have been one of those "needle moving" shows.

>Implying FnM isn't dying
>Implying Standard isn't dying
>Implying Modern isn't dying

So it's another of those projects they were too deep in to cancel the whole thing?

>one of the nuhumans they introduced
Auran isn't a nuhuman.

>The royal family is no more and are far away from Earth and no one wants them back
>Medusa is dying
>Black Bolt got fucked once again
>Books staring nuhumans are dead on arrival
>People laugh at live-action Inhumans
Bravo, Marvel!

in other words, it would be win-win situation?