How would Inspector Gadget fare as a superhero if he had the inteligence of a normal person instead of being an...

How would Inspector Gadget fare as a superhero if he had the inteligence of a normal person instead of being an absolute retard?

Does he still have Penny and Brain as sidekicks or is he operating alone? Is Brain at his usual level of competence or just a normal dog? Is Gadget still subject to a form cartoon physics due to his unusual cybernetic construction?

If he's working alone but NOT a complete retard then he'd basically just be a way less neurotic version of Machine Man, he'd do fine.

There was an episode of Gadget and the Gadgetinis which showed him to do very well.
The aliens shot him with a reverse-ray, so he became smart and capable.

Watch the pilot of the original series.

Brow briqs.

Do you think that he used to be intelligent and skilled before whatever accident it was that landed him in that cyborg body? Did he get mentally fucked?

He would play Mineycrafta

It's Minecrap

I told you to shut up.

That makes sense, actually. All we have to do is heal him.

>if he had the inteligence of a normal person instead of being an absolute retard?

Possibly not a lie anymore?

Possibly. How else would you explain Penny being left in his care?

He'd probably be dangerous. Even if he was benevolent, he's basically a walking weapon with all the weird shit he has.

>His own gadgets end up turning against him so often because he still hasn't accepted his new body on a subconscious level

He'd be Armsmaster.

Pretty well, retarded superheroes are a thing at dc

I think you've got it, user.
Without that body, however, he will be incapable of looking after his niece.

>You will never be a little girl who had to watch his uncle become a shadow of his former self

I'm having a lot of fun.

Can he be a superhero if he's already part of law enforcement?
Wouldn't he be Super SWAT instead? I think it's how DC calls it.

>intro theme plays in the background

Hey a free iPad.

He's a nerd, I hate nerds more than I hate MAD agents.
What AN asshole.

Instead of having a corpse and getting put in an orphanage?
Does anyone know if they have more relatives?