Batman/Catwoman

What do you guys think of the pairing? It seems they may be heading toward a serious relationship now. If we're being honest, I'm not a huge fan of it, I don't really know why. They just seem kind of incompatible to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S19WcoBBt_k
youtube.com/watch?v=aixPvDaQlGc
youtu.be/QdPvUriVBEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm a fan. I like it when the relationship has actual positive impact on the characters and she makes him less of a moody asshole and he makes her less villainous

Batman's true love is pic related

It's okay. I'm one of those autists who prefers Batman to never settle down because he's too obsessed with being Batman, but if he were to get a long term relationship, Catwoman is the best choice.

Catwoman is an utterly useless character who belongs in the trash heap.

Batman is an annoying douchebag who deserves to die alone.

They can both rot in hell for all I care.

I agree completely.
It's like when in the New 52, when Bruce lost his memory, and he was set to marry Julie Madison. When he got it back, they were pretty much finished. I do know it's because Amnesiac Bruce was erased from his mind, so he never reconnected, but earlier in the run Julie goes to meet him, and Alfred daydreams about their life together. Then reality kicks in, and Alfred tells Julie sorry, and then pic related.
It feels like Batman is, more than anything, dedicated to his crusade against crime. Since Bruce is his "mask", any normal relationship that lasts would be inauthentic with him

t.Marvel fanboy

to be true it's my second ship after wonderbat,But i love the Catwoman that steal thing and put herself in deep shit because of that play cat and mouse game with Batman but make Catwoman serial killer,Kill people with Cold Blood that Fuck Batman in roof and just about Sex I hate it so much

This.

Its tired and boring. It was fun because it was sort of forbidden, but now it feels too vanilla and they've done all they could with the romance.

This and SuperBat are the only good Bat-ships (and no, I'm not a fujoshit)

Gotham made it adorable
youtube.com/watch?v=S19WcoBBt_k

youtube.com/watch?v=aixPvDaQlGc

Lol, fucking trash.

It was cute and fitting at first until it ruined Catwoman's character by reducing her to a Bat-cum sock

I wouldn't mind seeing a Batman And Catwoman comic, in the hands of the right writer.

Get them together as a romantic couple, and have them be a crimefighting duo too.

This.
They only like each other because it's a forbidden thing, and the mystery with the masks and all that. It's more lust than love

cringe

Batman is a great hero. As such, he is destined to die unwed.

This is my head-canon for them. Love her ending in the game.

I really like BatCat. Until they call each other Bat and Cat, that needs to stop.

Best pairing desu.

Was it painful when they literally fucked on a pile of diamonds?

Good until it becomes shit. It's been shit for awhile now. I honestly rather they didn't do it than do it because, Batman can't be tied down. Both Batman and Catwoman need to move on to different people. She will never be his Lois and he will never be her Clark Kent, no matter how hard DC tries.

youtu.be/QdPvUriVBEg

>mfw Injustice 2 Catwoman ending
>mfw she probably left with his balls, the heirloom silverware, and Martha's pearls

>Catwoman trying to steal Wondy's waifu
DISGUSTING

I thought it was hilarious too. After all the shit that has happened to Bruce in the Injustice Universe, Selina fucked his shit up the most.

Are Steve and Wonder Woman even a thing currently?

Yep, they're together in the current WW book and DC has been pushing Steve more because of the WW movie

I don't like the pairing, but I agree that stupid Bat and Cat shit needs to stop right now

Like most couples, they need a writer worth a damn and to be allowed to actually grow as a couple. Not this half assed one step forward three back to preserve muh continuity bullshit. But that's asking a lot I guess.

I could be wrong, but Batman's inexplicable attraction to Catwoman seems contrived

>using trash written by Geoff Johns as "evidence"

Not to mention the fact that you compare them to Lois and Clark betrays a gross misunderstanding of the relationship.

I compare nothing. Just mean, Bruce and Selina are not "THE ONES" for each other.