I have a question about Ben 10...

I have a question about Ben 10. Are all the different series in the same universe or is there a multiverse thing happening?

OS, UAF, and Omniverse are the same universe.
The 2016 series is presumably a different one.

All of them are on the same universe, apart from the last one - that is not related at all with the others.

2005, 2008 and 2012 are a continuation of the same Ben on the same universe.

But there ARE multiverses, including a Mad Max one, a zombie apocalipse one and so on.

Is the new baby one still made by the same people or what?

Yes, it's still made by Man of Action.

What really?

What

For what I know Man of Action is just credited as creators, and all the group havent worked on the show since the OS.

Correct, the only involvement Man of Action has had with Ben 10 since the original series was the crossover with Generator Rex.

Nothing will ever top the original series

>Nothing will ever top Omniverse
Fixed

I think they just stopped caring

>artstyle becomes progressively worse

How did this happen, anons?

2006, 2008 and 2012 are all the same continuity, it's just that in 2012, Derrick Wyatt of Transformers Animated fame took over designs and fucked up the whole series.

He should stick to ruining Scooby Doo

>made the best Ben 10 cartoon
>"fucked up the whole series"
You Gwengfags are fucking delusional

Mystery Incorporated was great.

It's a shame DJW didn't go with a similar style for Omniverse. It would have made it so much better and fit the franchise better.

Omniverse isn't the best Ben 10 cartoon. That would be the OS/S1-2 of Alien Force.

>That would be the OS/S1-2 of Alien Force.
I'll give you the Original Series being great. Alien Force, while I do enjoy it, screwed the pooch quite a bit in a lot of things.

Omniverse is great, and the only two complaints I really have are the lack of pupils in the eyes, and making Ben screw some stuff up a bit more than he honestly should.

>Alien Force, while I do enjoy it, screwed the pooch quite a bit in a lot of things.
I don't really agree. Season 3 has problems but the Highbreed arc was fantastic. Alien Force did have some retcons, but I feel like most of them were for the better.

>Omniverse is great,
Ehhhhh. It had some fun episodes every so often but it's not really that good.

>and the only two complaints I really have are the lack of pupils in the eyes, and making Ben screw some stuff up a bit more than he honestly should.
I have those complaints along with the lame theme song, the art style in general(like I said, Mystery Incorporated's art style and duller colors would have fit better with the OS and UAF styles), the writing style times, basically all of the redesigns(Big Chill and Prof. Paradox are two of the worst redesigns), some of the new aliens, Gwen and Kevin being mostly written out, Ben being too immature for his age, among other things.

>OS
OS is good but not as good as Omniverse

>OS/S1-2 of Alien Force.
The highbreed plot was decent but most of AF episodes were bad animated, boring shit. Also, the final of the saga was bullshit
>Thanks Ben. We are not Nazis anymore

>Ben being too immature for his age
A 16 years old is immature, what a bad writing!

You mean Omniverse

the art style became more stylized so the animation could improve

>OS is good but not as good as Omniverse
The OS is far better than Omniverse. Omniverse was mostly mediocre with some good stuff.

>but most of AF episodes were bad animated,
The animation was fine. It wasn't anything special but it had its moments

> boring shit.
No more than any of the OS stuff

> Also, the final of the saga was bullshit
Ehh, I've seen far dumber conclusions before.

>A 16 years old is immature
"too immature" is the key. Ben having some immaturity is fine but Omniverse Ben was acting more like an immature 10-12 year old than a mid-to-late 16 year old. UAF was closer in this regard with Ben having maturity but still having fun and watching Sumo Slammers cartoons/movies and playing video games and (particularly starting in S3 of AF) being full of himself and all that stuff.

Also, Ben logically should've turned 17 at some point during Omniverse but they never had him do so.

Celestialsapiens messing with reality.
This is the actual canon explanation.

I thought he was fully erect at first.

Honestly for me, it got better in Alien Force/Ultimate Alien before crapping the bed and going downhill starting in Omniverse especially with needless redesigns for the aliens for no apparent reason

Ayyyyy

>Omniverse having multiverse shenanigans
>no episode where Ben travels to the "alpha universe" and meets the original concepts of everybody
>Alpha Ben with his human aliens
>Alpha Gwen being his girlfriend instead of cousin like it was originally planned

God dammit i love Upgrade, easily my favorite OG Alien

He was serious during UAF because he was getting back into the swing of things, thought Max died, and was dealing with an alien invasion.
He started getting less serious during season 3 because it starts off with him curbstomping the biggest threat he's ever faced.

I'm not sure if it's because you dont remember, but I think you are greatly overestimating the maturity of 16 year olds. Especially ones who become superheros at 10 and regularly save the world and get tonnes of praise for it

I agree. Omniverse really shit the bed.

Original > Omniverse > Alien Force/Ultimate Alien > Ben 10 Go!

Obviously bait.

You always show up in every Ben 10 thread, saying the same shit and is called a fag by everyone because of it.

Your taste is shit.

>I'm not sure if it's because you dont remember,
I was 16 just about 5 years ago dude. I can still remember being 16 just fine. I and most kids my age were not like Omniverse Ben in terms of maturity. We had fun and we were certainly not mature adults, but we weren't acting like he was written.

>but I think you are greatly overestimating the maturity of 16 year olds.
I think you're greatly underestimating it

> Especially ones who become superheros at 10 and regularly save the world and get tonnes of praise for it
And then remove the watch for 5 years and come back to it while having to deal with an alien invasion and believing Grandpa Max is dead for a while?

>You always show up in every Ben 10 thread, saying the same shit and is called a fag by everyone because of it.
I don't know what you're talking about, I haven't been on Sup Forums in months

>Your taste is shit.
Nope. It just happens to be different from yours.

>I don't know what you're talking about, I haven't been on Sup Forums in months

Suuuure, it's just an user that has the same exact impopular and very speciphic opinions as you.

I never really watched much Ben 10 after the first movie live action came out.

Did Ben 10,000 ever come back to the series?

>Suuuure, it's just an user that has the same exact impopular and very speciphic opinions as you.
I've been in multiple Ben 10 threads since early 2014, liking Alien Force and Ultimate Alien is not a super unpopular thing, and liking them better isn't too uncommone either.

Also

>impopular
>speciphic
Are you speaking like a grade school child on purpose ?

>Did Ben 10,000 ever come back to the series?
Yes, he came back a few times in Omniverse, mostly to reinforce that Ben 10K is the definitive future.

His son Ken even became a time traveling Kamen Rider who dropped in on present Ben a few times.

Also there was this version of Ben 10,000 who appeared in Ultimate Alien, from an alternate future where Ben kept the Ultimatrix from that series and eventually unlocked an "Ultimate Human" mode.

The episode was mostly just an excuse to get Eon from the first live action movie (which was set in another universe) into the main timeline.

That was a fun episode. The concept was maybe a little silly but I didn't mind.

Worst Ben 10000.

>They actually addressed it

The madmen

>This version chose literally worst girl

God damnit Ben, why?

>Dial H the series
That would have been neat to see.

>His son Ken became a time travelling Kamen Rider
II JAN II JAN SUGEE JAN

Is that guy on the far right Ben after fucking with Ghostfreak?

Haven't watched the show since AF finished with the Highbreed

And what is with Vilgax

I honeslty can't stand the original Ben. Fucking hated that little shit. And Gwen. When they mellowed out in Alien Force, I enjoyed the series a whole lot more.

Julie a Cute. A CUTE!

The only reason she won the Ben Bowl is so that the Ken 10 future would exist.

If not for that, DJW confirmed that Attea would've Won.

wait, what is the episode

Universe vs. Tennyson

Anyone got a watchlist or stg?
I saw the original series and a bit of AF and UA, but I don't remember much of the last 2.
Should I just watch Omniverse and be ok?

Well you have to watch Alien Force and Ultimate Alien otherwise a lot of things in Omniverse certainly won't make a lot of sense.

So I'd probably suggest watching the entire series.

There's no filler episodes I need to keep in mind/skip?

Watch probably the first episode of AF, any Albedo episodes and the last few episodes of UA then move to Omniverse.
Not a lot of shit was brought over from UAF so there's no real reason to watch all of it. Those are just about the crucial ones.

Wait, I said watch the Albedo ones but I don't think the Ben 10 roadshow one was particularly important.

But what about Ester or Julie?

So she won because Ben doesn't know how multiverse theory works.

God damn it.

I watched an episode of this early this morning because I was up and curious. It was awful. The shitty animation, minimum effort backgrounds, retarded silver-age comic style villains (a gang of hypnotist clown thieves?), and the goofy way they resolved the plot reminded me of the ultra low quality Hanna-Barbera cartoons from the sixties.

Maybe I'm just too old to appreciate cartoons like this, but damn. This is one of the shows I'm glad they put on at 5 in the morning before they start marathoning Teen Titans Go all day long.

Don't feel bad, I actually feel the exact same way you do. Omniverse was mediocre and I can't stand Ben acting immature, it's what killed Ultimate Alien for me. Don't let these fucking shills tell you what to think, they're just shitposting.

Far right is from a world where there was a zombie outbreak. As for Vilgax, that's what his humanoid form really looks like. He was hopped up on cybernetics and steroids in the original series because it literally starts with him losing body parts. And he had that same look when he was resurrected in the first Ben 10,000 episode because Amino upgraded him again with steroids and cybernetics.

I think most people can agree that OV Vilgax is one of the really bad redesigns, but overall OV unified the art into a style that was expressive and customizable, so that random citizens on Galvan Prime/Anur Transyl weren't clones of eachother but were also identifiable from scene to scene.

Add in proper clothing for aliens, no one-off shitters (except possibly Gutrot) when we got four new aliens in a single episode- Pesky Dust, Molestache, The Worst, and Walkatrout.

Rook also had a better dynamic with Ben and actually balanced the team out when Gwen and Kevin were reintroduced into the cast. Even Skurd, the blatant toybait character, was enjoyable and underused in the show (since he only showed up in the last season).

Omniverse also handled the redesigns better (so that there are two breeds of Upchuck, and the Celestialsapiens messing with time for Azmuth), made magic actually MAGIC again (so not just pink lantern powers) AND retconned the Plumbers' kids + Kevin's powers to actually make sense.

Really, the only people who rank OV below UAF either haven't seen Omniverse or have objectively shit taste.

AND Albedo kept the Ultimatrix, with meaner looking ultimate forms than Ben had, plus his ordinary forms were actual recolors instead of just red eyes.

And holy shit Kevin being an Osmosien was fixed in such a nice way that made practically everything make sense and work. Instead of being half human, half human-with-horns with absorption powers, Kevin is really just a pure human with the incredibly rare ability to transmit 'things' across subjects, including energy, matter, and DNA; through a process similar in spirit to osmosis. So humans can't actually mate with alien species- Kevin merely made them hybrids. Only excepts would be Verona and Esther- the former having used randomized human genes as she had none, and Esther is likely another halfbreed created through a similar process.

Why he get small after grow

>made magic actually MAGIC again
Magic was always magic, Gwen just confused some of her Anodite abilities with magic.