What are your thoughts on Drax the Destroyer?

What are your thoughts on Drax the Destroyer?

He has famously huge turds.

Does he remember his past life as Arthur Douglas?

I liked him better when he was a spiritual super-entity trying to balance his divine mission with his humanity.

As a muscled, red-tattooed space-bro, not so much.

I do like Drax from the movie, but the comic book version took a turn for the worse.

I think it's fucking obnoxious and annoying they turned him into kratos.

Its stupid he's just some guy from Earth

Ruined by the LELSORANDUMB-ness of the MCU.

Thankfully, the movies got rid of that and made him an alien.

He's not "some guy from Earth" his family got killed by Thanos and his grief was so huge Mentor choose him to impart the power to stop him.

You might as well say it's stupid that Hal Jordan is "some guy from Earth" because a ring /Abin Sur chose him.

>He's not "some guy from Earth" his family got killed by Thanos and his grief was so huge Mentor choose him to impart the power to stop him.
Fucking stupid. I'm happy they got rid of all that unnecessary horseshit for the movies.

>Space Autist

Way too many Green lanterns are just some guy from America.

America alone has had more green lanterns that multiple other planets combined

>I hate capes and I love le capekino

more like kratos fucked manhunter

lol please, he's a character you've never given a fuck about, or even knew of until the movies.

I too am glad they reduced a character and it's 40+ years of stories into a one note joke, friend.

He got that stupid redesign right when some new god of war game was coming out.

>Everyone is a huge normie just like me

see

That is the problem with comics, they never actually end. They just devolve into a cancerous mess as a procession of new writers appear and retcons are sloppily slapped on.

And you do, shill?

I miss man on a mission to kill Thanos at all costs Drax. I do like the new pacifist Drax

Movie Drax is ok. The humor is ok, but seemed way too forced. Also the make up for movie Draxs looks like shit. I know it's meant to look like raised scarification, but it still looks like shit.

The Big Two comicbook settings are way too Earth-centric.
You've got an entire universe of creative potential but you just keep dragging & linking everything back to Earth.

It was a pretty great moment though when Nova tore Stark a new asshole for them being so concerned with the retarded Hero vs Hero Civil War when the cosmic community were busy fighting with everything they had to save the entire galaxy.

Mate, this may come as a shock to you, but you are not the center of the universe and just because you don't care or aren't even aware of the existence of something, it doesn't mean there aren't people who do care.

Movie Drax looks like a giant piece of dried out chewed gum.

DUDE TURDS LMAO

The make up for drax and gamora are complete shit. You can tell they were an afterthought.

The movie is the best he's ever been.

All those comics are still there, they didn't reduce to him anything. And don't act like Drax wasn't a joke before. They just streamlined him in the movies, because, well, they kinda have to.

He looks like a dude I use to work on cars with.

>Home of the Brave
>too many Lanterns
c'mon son.

I'm just hoping for that moment when Thanos shows up, and he puts the jokes the fuck aside. That is going to generate some serious "Oh...shit just got real" reactions from the audience, which is why i think they pushed his goofy side so much.

I preferred to think of him as space Conan.

>Californian Real Estate agent

Best part of the Annihilation era of Cosmic Marvel was how little it featured Earth.

Movie Drax couldn't even stand toe to toe with Ronan. What the fuck is he going to do to Thanos?

Kronos did, not mentor. Kronos is a cosmic entity so has that kind of power.

I liked him better as retarded Superman than Hulk Punisher

Where do you think you are? This isn't Sup Forums, lad.

>What the fuck is he going to do to Thanos?
I fucking pray they don't fuck Thanos up and have him weak. They are alluding to him being ridiculously powerful, don't fuck it up mcu.

how the fuck can you like movie drax after the second movie

My fav guardian.

Not that guy but his laugh made me laugh, it was contagious. I'm not defending his characterisation but I enjoyed his screen time regardless.

thats fine
i just felt like everytime he opened his mouth i wanted to kill myself

Thanos will by hyped up as strong just to be another villain that quips at the heroes and dies at the end

Pls no, I want to see him smash Caps shield. I want to see him lift Thors hammer. I want to see him literally rape Scarlet Witch and Black Widow at the same time with a gigantic purple dong that spears them both. Probably unrealistic expectations I suppose.

Do you mean Drax the Autist?

hit too close to home?

nah

better when not autistic