Soyboys BTFO!

Soyboys BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/human-interest/man-attacked-cat-opening-christmas-present-viral-video-andrew-woodard-jessica-freeman/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How did western civilization go so badly wrong?

He just wanted to give him a hug.

faggot hit the cat before recording

fucking cats

Virgin dog
Chad cat

no idea

No, cats will act like that sometimes. I was playing Rock Band with some people and their cat jumped on someones back who was singing badly.

It gave birth to you and your ilk.

hue

I hope it drew blood

Based Cat

>that soywars bag to the left

It's because he's acting like a spastic, getting all animated and shit. Then cat perceived it as a threat.

>The so-called "man's best friend" is just an enabler.
>That cat try to save his master by knocking some sense into him.

Dogs BTFO!

Only soyboys have cats

me on left

>when even your cat is tired of you being a manchild

it was truly /ourcat/

The weak should fear the strong

How do I fix myself. Help me bros.

It did user

Soyboys generally don't have any pets because responsibilities are hard and keeping an animal is problematic

Based kitty

There's no more visible struggle, so people aren't forced to grow up anymore

I mean, this cat was a real jerk

people.com/human-interest/man-attacked-cat-opening-christmas-present-viral-video-andrew-woodard-jessica-freeman/

>The weak should fear the strong
The soyim know

wew I thought the cat just did one of those semi-playful death hugs out of excitement but he really hated the soyboy

Read the Bible

stop drinking soda and juice

Cats tend to be low maintenance though. Also every Chad I've known had a huge big ass dog.

if the guy was being sincere and candid I could pass it off as mental illness or something. but he actually made a conscious decision to act like this in front of a camera. he asked someone to record him acting like this in order to share it with other people. I really don't understand it

Oh no! Someone is happy with their family in christmas morning and is opening their presents in a playful way! What a manchild, lol xD. Posting it in a forum about chinese cartoons makes me an adult :DDD

Masterbate more and eat lots of soy

Soyboys and cats deserve each other

>Also every Chad I've known had a huge big ass dog.
this. only numales like cats because they match their miserable pissy and effeminate attitudes

it's IRONIC!!!

user dont you know about the single guy with a dog trope

Oh look! I'm being so edgy by being ironic xdxdxdxdx look how I am so much better than everybody else xdxdxdxddx

manchild detected

I would have straight up domed that cat's head in with my Mr. Buzz Lightyear action figure

haa good kitty

wh*Te people """""stuck""""" around

>Between dogs and cats my degree of choice is so great that it would never occur to me to compare the two. I have no active dislike for dogs, any more than I have for monkeys, human beings, negroes, cows, sheep, or pterodactyls; but for the cat I have entertained a particular respect and affection ever since the earliest days of my infancy. In its flawless grace and superior self-sufficiency I have seen a symbol of the perfect beauty and bland impersonality of the universe itself, objectively considered; and in its air of silent mystery there resides for me all the wonder and fascination of the unknown. The dog appeals to cheap and facile emotions; the cat to the deepest founts of imagination and cosmic perception in the human mind.

>Throw a stick, and the servile dog wheezes and pants and shambles to bring it to you. Do the same before a cat, and he will eye you with coolly polite and somewhat bored amusement. And just as inferior people prefer the inferior animal which scampers excitedly because somebody else wants something, so do superior people respect the superior animal which lives its own life and knows that the puerile stick-throwings of alien bipeds are none of its business and beneath its notice. The dog barks and begs and tumbles to amuse you when you crack the whip. That pleases a meekness-loving peasant who relishes a stimulus to his sense of importance. The cat, on the other hand, charms you into playing for its benefit when it wishes to be amused; making you rush about the room with a paper on a string when it feels like exercise, but refusing all your attempts to make it play when it is not in the humour. That is personality and individuality and self-respect—the calm mastery of a being whose life is its own and not yours—and the superior person recognises and appreciates this because he too is a free soul whose position is assured, and whose only law is his own heritage and aesthetic sense.

Grow up. I mean that. We call it being a soyboy and a beta and all that shit but what we mean is act in a more mature fashion. You act like a child, so I can’t take you seriously. Then you whine about not being taken seriously. Grow the fuck up.

capitalism

lol he must be a butthurt soyboy xD xD praise KEK and praise the Donald :D

christmas is about family. you shouldn't treat objects this way. must be depressing for his family to see that his biggest smile of the year is for a fucking playstation

Cats are natural Chads while dogs are natural betas, hence why Chads like to command them. But I feel like Soyboys can't appreciate an animal with respect for itself. Its against their philosophy
Cats are Blackpill core

and yet here you are, on Sup Forums. you are part of the problem and you think you are superior for some reason

The thubnail looke way worse, thought that ear was his brain or some shit.

>*freeze frame*
>yup that's me

You mean single guy with cats trope, right? Or am I missing the joke?

How many selfies do you have with your mouth agape?

is there an omae wa mou shindeiru edit of this?

how old is he

What a giagantic faggot.
You get a dog as a companion. A cat is another mouth to feed not paying rent.

Cats are way more masculine than dogs. Cats do whatever the fuck they want and have self control and discipline. Dogs are submissive bitches who need someone else to look after their whole life

was going ok until you got here

The soylent grin strikes again.

>tfw I have a pic of myself with a soylent grin and two thumbs up as my facebook banner
It's not my fault it's by far my best photo and my normal smile is shit

>not paying rent.

Traditionally they paid rent by killing vermin. Still very useful for a lot of homes.
Dogs are pretty useless though for most people, just little shit factories.

Samefag. If not literally then in spirit.
Also probably underage b&s

let's be honest, it's just the US

This

they tend to be gay

chad's generally aren't very intelligent. but I guess if you've cut the world down to just chads and virgins in your head that means something

>my normal smile is shit
Only women should smile in every picture. Do you see men in the past smiling like jackasses in every picture? No

Just take a picture of how your face normally is.

Based cat

Truly /OURGUY/

estrogen detected

>having a facebook account
That was your first mistake

Unironically with the death of religion and the death of monarchy came the death of any sense of multi-generational morality, culture, or ideals to uphold.

So around the end of WW1 it started descending

T. Soyboy from the webm

He deserves it for being a faggot

post it

>manchild
>gets a fucking playstation when he's over 20
>cats unbehaved as fuck
fucking soyboys

>human beings, negroes

is he /ourguy/?

I fucking hate this board

Where does this rank among anime betrayals?

no, I will get e-harassed and become part of those soy montages

>When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
1 Corinthians 13:11

>killed vermin
Fair enough. I do like a good barn cat. I hate when people clip a cats claws. It really does defeat one of their more redeeming qualities.
I also hate little yippy dogs that bark at everything and just run around underfoot. I mean get a dog sized dog. One that can carry its own food and water and that’s a legitimate threat if someone attacks you or yours.

Dogs allow cats to exist despite all the advanced faggotry they display. How many dogs are killed each year by house cats? How many cats are killed each year by dogs?

He literally named his cat Niggerman

It's even worse with sound. It explains the actions of the cat even more. He's making some kind of high pitch wailing the whole time.

>white people

That’s what they say about single guys with cats, yes. I’ve never heard that about a dog. Like, a real dog not a guy with a little faggot dog.

How many white people are killed every year by niggers.

Dogs respect me and cats fear me. That's how goddamn alpha I am.

male fishmouth

This actually reads like a really good pasta

What is this smile called?

>Cat owners the compilation

That's what he gets. Cats dont put up with that bullshit

Soylent grin

>ironic beards
I genuinely hate these people.