tor

a good actor would ACT blind

and singer too

This

I can believe that Sup Forums prefers Jared Leto's performance to mine

I actually liked his scenes in BR
>"You don't have children, do you"
>I have... millions

was the character supposed to be blind or have super-eyes?
Also his performance reminded me of Eddie Redmayn
youtube.com/watch?v=eNcgOSKcYDg

>dat giant hog

Was he the bad guy?
Nothing interesting really happened to his character other than interacting with Decker.
Sequel when?

He's really good at certain types of characters. He just doesn't have a lot of range.

Damn, so if we made all bad actors blind, they'd become good.

>OK, Jared, we're gonna start filming your scenes. Alright, so I need you-
>I'm gonna do it blind.
>...No, Jared. You don't have to. Just act like an experienced blind-guy: actually making yourself blind is gonna make you act like a dude who just got blind and it's gonna come out bad. We'll have to retake so-.
>I'm going. To do it. Actually Blind.
>Fucking Christ, OK.

68 takes later.

>FUCK ALRIGHT, FINALLY WE GOT SOMETHING GOOD.

About a year later, OP *pop* a dick out of his mouth to get on Sup Forums to imply Leto's a great actor instead of being obnoxious.

he's like a thespian zorg

you fucking nailed it

that guy who plays Daredevil is a million times more talented

>DUDE METHOD ACTING LMAO

I'M COOL RIGHT KIDS?

>Trusting the journalistic integrity of a writer that uses "literally" in that manner.

He was trying to save the human race, he was the good guy. It's just that he valued humanity collectively over individuals, he needed to in order to get humanity to spread across the universe

But he wasn't even blind all the time. He used those drone things to see.

But he wasn't blind in all his scenes. Did he even read the script?

as opposed to figuratively filmed them blind?

I've seen people give him shit about his performance in BR49 but I thought it was fine. Wallace was a narcissistic egomaniac, the kind of role Leto was born to play.

Daily reminder: He hurts...like Satan.

Points if you know what story I'm referring to.

Humanity was already on 9 planets, did they need saving at that point? He just had a god complex and wanted to accomplish more than Tyrell did. No matter his achievements he still wasn't able to create life that could naturally procreate like Tyrell did. This is mirrored in Luv's obsession with being the best replicant, a piece of the artist is in the creation.

Seeing Leto's Joker makes me wish Bale's Batman would come back, then we'd have a great American Psycho reunion.

He is. The only reason he was good in br, is cause Dennis didn't put up with his shit

He never said he wanted to do it blind
He had to work blind because for some reason the contact lenses were made in a way that would make him blind.

When Leto played a concentration camp survivor he actually hooked his penis up to the nazi semen milking machines.

The Daniel Day Lewis of this generation

>9 planets... a child can count to that on their fingers
9 planets in a universe filled with billions is nothing

>Upon being asked by his co-star how a previous scene had gone, one in which Hoffmann’s character had supposedly stayed up for three days, Hoffmann admitted that he too had not slept for 72 hours to achieve emotional verisimilitude. “My dear boy,” replied [Laurence] Olivier smoothly, “why don’t you just try acting?”

I chuckled. Method actors are twats.

Yeah but Humanity isn't in any great danger. He's doing it for vanity, not for the good of mankind.