"if you complain about jews, blacks and indians being stereotyped: you're a crybaby...

>"if you complain about jews, blacks and indians being stereotyped: you're a crybaby. there's nothing wrong with stereotyping characters on tv shows"
>"WHAT? THEY'RE DOING A STUPID WHITE AMERICAN MALE? THAT'S A HARMFUL STEREOTYPE. THE JEWS WANT TO DESTROY THE WESTERN WORLD REEEEE"

Why do Sup Forumstards do this?

Why are you so obsessed with Sup Forums? Get over it. They're not going to fuck you.

Who are you quoting?

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Well movies are made in the western world where white males are situated, so yes its sorta harmful to beat down on your own populace

This butthurt reeks of Nu/pol/ and r/mydonald

Except they brought up him being an evil bad racist and demonized him when literally nothing to do with his character was racist. It's a cheap shot at inserting political commentary that has no thematic relevance. I'd love to hear you rationalize it, though.

soy

>They're not going to fuck you.
Then why are they so obsessed with things being 'shoved down their throats'?

goy

this thread reeks of soy

Based reddit

but nobody said that.

iknorite?

it's almost like there's no real intellectually coherent framework beyond "brown people make me uncomfortable."

As a Jew I completely agree. There is nothing wrong with stereotyping white people.

exactly. Sup Forums.

or as it's been known since becoming an outpost of r/thedornwald, "based reddit kekistan shadilay magapedes" or "based reddit" for short.

you're picking up the lingo here quickly, kiddo. lurk a little more and you'll get the hang of things.

Jerry is jewish though

LEAVE Sup Forums ALONE

>Why are you so obssessed with Sup Forums?
>Sup Forumstards making 2983983 threads complaining about star wars, "soyboys" and everything who isn't nazi propaganda
>Why are you so obssessed with Sup Forums?

lmao. you are shameless, aren't ya?

This is why I had to stop browsing Sup Forums. The average age and iq got to be too low. I remember when it happened, right after job lost and el rato became trumps main opponent.

You ruined my favorite board and now you’re going to ruin this one.

We own you

>Being comfortable around brown people

Good for you, Ronny Rochdale.

Am I late for the daily cry about Sup Forums thread?

>NAZI PROPAGANDA!
OBSESSED

Rebecca, it's time to stop posting.

people only familiar with Sup Forums as it exists today don't even believe me when i swear it used to be fucking hilarious up until the end of the primaries last year. i guess i can't blame them.

>it's almost like there's no real intellectually coherent framework beyond "brown people make me uncomfortable."
They do when they rape.

We're just getting started.

>daily
more like hourly

Who are you quoting?

Based Sup Forums living rent free in OP's head!

great for me. when i walk out my front door in the morning, the number of things in the world that make my sphincter clench up is substantially lower than yours. feelsgoodman.tif.

i dunno what kinda britbong shit you're talking about. if i made fun of spaghetti falling out of your pockets, would the reference translate? or do i need to talk about bangers in your mouth or something?

Bump for amerimutt hate

It's funny because America is on course to become a 3rd world shithole just like Mexico, kek

Why don't you just fucking go there and ask them?

Wow this board is full of retarded people

Amerifats need to be rangebanned from this website immediately

I just hate how they treat Jerry when he is genuinely a good person with a good heart.

this is an american imageboard

because you came here and it's easier to ask you here.

now if you don't know why you do the things you do, and can't articulate why you identify with Jerry from the Reddit cartoon, just say so you insecure mong.

Not anymore gaijin

Who are you quoting?

WITH
I
T
H

JEWS
E
W
S

YOU
O
U

LOSE
O
S
E

Try to actually do it correctly you fucking nigger

didnt know gookmoot created Sup Forums

that's not what makes the show bad. Pretty much every comedy show is like that.

Reminder that /leftypol/ is the problem

>404
accurate hiro get

SEETHING
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

What are some /leftypol/ approved shows?

oh shit my name's still on lmao

A soyboy American is still a soyboy. Not being a Yurocuck does not make you cool.

Berlin Alexanderplatz
Twin Peaks
Heimat
Xavier: Renegade Angel
I, Claudius

/leftypol/ is gonna save this board you stupid Sup Forumsnigger

G O
O

B A C K
A
C
K

T O
O

R E D D I T
E
D
D
I
T

T R I G G E R E D
R

I

G

G

E

R

E

D

no it wont you fucking faggot time to go back and stop spamming the board

>I was only pretending

FUCK
U
C
K

OFF
F
F

RETARD
E
T
A
R
D

lol make me cuckboy

>all the salty (you)'s from Sup Forums
I love watching stormfaggots squirm outside their containment board

WHAT THE FUCK Sup Forums HAS BURNED MY CROPS, RAPED MY FAMILY, MURDERED MY COUNTRYMEN, DESTROYED MY INTERNET, AND SET FIRE TO MY HOUSE

HOW CAN WE STOP THEM BROS?????!!!!! THEY'VE RUINED THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!

soyboys

BASED
A
S
E
D

can you do this for every thread pls?

Excuse me?

wtf im with her now

>autistic screeching by a keyboard communist retard
Wow, people of color me surprised

>Ask something to someone that is not there
>Hey faggot why don't you go where lies the people that might give you the answer you seek
>HAHA! I KNEW IT WAS YOU! NOW ANSWER ME OR ELSE

What a fucking retard

>hurr durr soygoys
>I'm an ubermensch! 1488!
Wew.

@92439941
>get a (You)
>it's from one of those tardos that reply to every single post in the thread for no good reason
Worst fucking feel, I demand an apology.

>MOM COME LOOK AT THIS

And Israel owns you asshole, now sit down and be humble.

The difference is... uh... fuck.

what are some Sup Forums approved kino vpns

>/leftypol/ still spamming
thanks swaglord where do I donate to your patreon

Thanks for quoting everyone in the thread. That really helped the conversation flow.

Umm, actually I'm jewish

every single one. we fucking own hollywood. kek let the autistic Sup Forumsniggers screech while we enjoy our quality kino

or leftypol approved kino vpns doesnt matter desu

>conversation

where do you think you are?

yeah I bet you know all about butt smell

>he thinks Sup Forums making dozens of threads complaning about sw and praising bright isn't spam

wew

XD XD XD XD COSERVATIONQUESTION MARK FOURCHANQUESTION MARK*pokes tale behind legs and farts stankaly*

>Sup Forums makes all the threads
>b-but it's my board go away Sup Forums

Your dad tells me how your butt smells after he’s done ploughing it every night

Has JIDF moved to this thread too?

>jews factually own hollywood
>/leftypol/ claims to own hollywood
>can't be both at same time, therefore /leftypol/ = jews

Just like all top bolsheviks were jews with some sabboth goys licking their boots just to get noose later. It's happening all over again. It never ends.

what are you a buttsmell connoisseur?

The board is about television and films, nigger. Just because you faggots spam the same subject over and over it doesn't mean the board belongs to you. It just means you are fucking cancer.

>star wars isnt a film

>t-there are jews hiding under my bed

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

IM SO SICK OF POL POSTING ON TV WHY CANT THEY LEAVE THEY MAKE ME SO ANGRY

I KNOW ILL MAKE THREADS ABOUT POL THAT WILL SURELY HELP! GRRRRR IT ISN'T WORKING FUCKING DRUMPF TARDS

Let go of your anger and join the fight for white liberation!

IM SO SICK OF WOMEN AND BLACK PEOPLE APPEARING ON TV WHY CANT THEY LEAVE THEY MAKE ME SO ANGRY

>writers and directors constantly signal on social media that they're more concerned with shoehorning in hamfisted messages of diversity and feminism than they are with writing compelling dialogue or character arcs
>point out that that's stupid and that the works suffer for it
>"WOW YOU DIVISIVE NAZI BIGOT STOP SHITTING UP THE BOARD"

>watching tv
Bet you drink soy straight from a dildo.