Kelly does it again!

Kelly does it again!

Kelly is a man.

I always laugh at those because that last line he has is always so stupid. It's like they hired somebody to summarize Dilbert cartoons in two words at the end

>Lady Liberty is having a whiskey as well

Kek. This one got me.
Lady Liberty appears to crying because her drink is empty.

Kelly is the best

I can't ever tell if Kelly is right or left wing. It's bizarre.

This feels too comical to be Kelly.

>beatnik character wearing shorts and sandals with presumably, smell lines coming from his kinky hair
>he's not the villain or object of derision

Since when did Kelly become a latte sipping, liberal sjw cuck? Did he move to California in the past couple days?

Is this guy serious?

>there are people in this thread right now that dont know Kelly comics are made primarily as a parody of conservative political cartoons

Really activates my almonds

Holy fuck, how new are you? No, its satire.

I thought it was a woman and the lines were fuming from anger

He's probably a liberal, but like, it's just political cartoons in general

of course he's serious you newfag

>thinking Kelly is satire

It's more like a parody of all political cartoons what with the labelling of everything and turning personal anecdotes into terrible social commentary

Lord help him if he ever runs into Ben Garrison

Scott, there's no reason to get so upset.

>Kelly
>satire

You're not that smart, are you?

I think he's a hero. Not many people talk about this shit.

What's he talking about?

He hates his wife.

Kelly is pro-kelly
Alignment changes each strip based on which opinion is more pro-kelly, just like a normal person.

>it's a MAI WAIF joke
Very nice!

He just takes the piss out of America

MAI WAIF jokes are terrible, but you know what really drives me mad?

My mother-in-law [spoiler/]

It's a character he uses in a lot of strips.

Dunno why, but from the thumbnail it appeared to me as if they were both saying "they just hired my wife". Which made it a very different comic.

I think the cartoonist said that left or right is irrelevant and that the only certainty is that Kelly is "wrong" no matter which side of each issue he falls on. Abortion? He's pro-choice...so the women he fucks can get abortions and he doesn't have to pay child support. Stuff like that.

That said, the cartoons are made for the Onion, which is absolutely left-leaning. Kelly as a character is pretty obviously making fun of stuffy but vulgar dad/grandpa-type conservatives.