Teen Titans #8 Preview

Variant Cover by Phil Jimenez

>2 mediocre writers
>1 good writer

Things aren't looking good, Jim.

I actually kind of like Raven/Wally

>trusting strangers
This is how you get molested, Wally. Slate is going to take you to his basement and you are going to repress the next half-hour until your therapist session.

>crossover event

What do I have to read before reading this?

Yeah, Titans was really bad.

It's been fine to me so far besides Booth and white Wally jobbing off-panel. I don't get the complaints.

Worried Raven is cute, CUTE

Slade looks so innocent and harmless in these panels.
He's just going to persuade him to be one of his apprentices.

The Titans issue last week was the first part. Other than that I guess you can just jump in, but you should read Deathstroke anyway because it's great.

You sound like you have shit taste so it's understandable.

You sound like a shit baby who can't take different opinions.

It's not amazing or anything but it's not particularly bad either. I just don't get people crying that it's going to be shit when it hasn't happened yet.

Roy looking gross

Yep, BWally is gonna willingly give Slade the Speed Force out of sympathy because of Daniel

Apparently this is going to have some Identity Crisis-tier Slade wank in it

The whole point of this story is Slade getting the Speed Force so its natural that he would get hyped.

Almost feels like they shouldn't have released the solicit with him on Slade's team like they did. Kind of gave it away.

I'd say Abnett is better than just mediocre. He's not on Priest's level, but his stuff is consistently entertaining.

Get outta there BWally. That man is known child molester.

Nothing we've seen really hints at that, everything outside of white Wallys kidnapping has fallen exactly in line with exactly how well planned out and manipulative Slade has been in Priestroke, including Slade tricking kids

>opinions
always this shit excuse

DC has been trying their best to sabotage Deathstroke. First they put Creeper on the cover despite Priest not wanting him on the cover, they they spoil his Teen Titans group, speed force stealing, Etienne dying etc.

This is just as retarded as Slade getting Beast Boy to lick a shit ton of envelopes before passing out.

>character has been shown to be pretty good at manipulating and taking advantage of children/teenagers in a fragile state of mind
>retarded
It's really not. He did the same to Joey, Rose, Power Girl and Terra. Hell that's pretty much the entire basis of the team he's going to form

Why would Slade get Beast Boy to lick envelopes when he could do it himself?

He's going to persuade him into bed.

Good.

>Jackson Hyde
>Code Name: TBD
It's Blaqualad.

Huh. I never realized Slade was into boi pussy.

Okay, Sup Forums. What do you want out of this. The story or the end result/following stories, either is good. What are your desires for this?

I'll start with me. I want keikaku slade who forms his team after this, but is still a villain and has villainous keikakus. And I want him to bone PG too.