Get me Dwayne Johnson, but cheaper

>get me Dwayne Johnson, but cheaper
>I know just the guy

>those tiny glasses for such a huge man

What's your endgame, OP?

you fuckin lost me once you stopped posting these at 1:58 p.m. PST every weekday.

why do every board always has that one pointless thread every day?

If you like to do the same thing over and over again then at least do the thing that matter like baneposting.

He's a better actor, but Rock has better charisma

Dwayne is posting this. Every fucking time.

i watched jumanji and didn't have belly aching laughter.
fuck you rock

He seems like he actually a pretty good actor desu

>V... Virgil?

Holy shit

>one

>get me Dwayne Johnson, but an actor
FTFY

Except, nobody would hire the rock for that role, ever.

jumanji

>get me the thread that was posted an hour ago, but now
>I know just the guy

When was The Rocks last serious role, or the last one where he didn't play the same character

this meme is fucking stupid the rock would have been shit in this roll if u want to talk about the show just make a general

The Rock > Cucktista

>get me Dwayne Johnson, but more talented and with actual acting ability.
>I know just the guy.

Fixed

>Dwayne

> I need a tire, outplayed joke to show I'm bereft of creativity, humor and awareness of when a joke is dead
> I know just the joke

Bautista > Insecure manchild

> get me Dwayne Johnson

Implying someone ever says this unironically

this #LITTY

>get me Dwayne Johnson, but less #LITTY

Go to both their imdb page and tell me who will be getting more work in 2018. Protip: its not you Dave

>I would say the same thing, just to be polite. Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was raised in Samoa. I was schooled in Anoaʻi wrestling. I was an eight time WWF/WWE Champion. They take a movie “Blade Runner 2049.” They have a 6-foot-2-inch little guy, whether he was straight or gay, I don’t know. I don’t care. He had never been to Samoa. He doesn’t speak Samoan. He has never smelled what I was cooking. They make him Sapper Morton. We got 450,000 phone calls [laughs] from everybody in the world saying, “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?” Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it. It’s just a classic example of Hollywood and the politics.

Dwayne is so in-demand that studios are fighting over him. He is guaranteed box office success because people love his charisma and talent.

substantially better actor

>Guaranteed box office success
>Half his movies have flopped

t. Critic

>Talent

Yes. He's talented. Your pissy ass critic mind just can't comprehend #Litty

Not internationally. Baywatch is the highest grossing rated-R movie in Mexico and Germany.

Budget Rock has shown his acting range. It's time now, the heavens are properly aligned. He needs to play the lead in a new Predator movie.

why do you keep making this thread

Fuck dont diss my favorite wwe star

seeing dwayne johnson in br2049 wouldve broken immersion and you know it
guy just looks goofy and definitely doesnt know how to be anything but corny

I miss Dave in WWE 2bh. Fucking sick of the rock and his overhyped gimmick.

Prime Dave would easily rekt prime Dwayne btw

>Get me Dwayne Johnson but someone who can act

>get me exactly the same comment three times
>say no more pham

its the fucking op, it has to be

#litty