This is my question

he had a pure soul, bless his heart

nope just an anglo.

He had a weak skull.

No?

No he had KINO syndrome.

i thought he was asian lol

>HELP HELP, GEORGE HAS FALLEN
I respect Nolan for realizing that he cannot direct dramatic dialogue and going the minimalist route for this endeavor.

What would you even replace that line with, you dense motherfucker.

no just britbong genes

Georgey Porgey fell down the storgey

is the boy alright?

>I'LL BE USEFUL SIR
>dies

>Help, Goerge Dun Kirked his head!
fucking really Nolan?

Have him not fall at all. It was a retarded subplot. of all the ways to have Jorge meet his end, bumping his noggin was it?
He was just an excuse to give Cillian some acting to do, and I'm not being ironic either, Cillian was the only actor who got something to do in this movieOn a somewhat unrelated note; Why didn't Nolan use CGI to properly display the amount of men on the beach? A wideshot, followed by some closeups with a hundred extras, something like that. Dunkirk the movie has a population of 75 dudes.

This movie sucked

Cillian Murphy is aggressively handsome.

Can't you go sperg-out somewhere else?

>says "i'll be useful"
>isn't useful

What did he mean by this?

Eternal anglo

Yes

it might be more of a visual experience kind of thing rather than a movie, I watched it home and found myself bored at times. I think it's the kind of thing that needs to be seen in a cinema

He looked like he just woke up and didnt wash his face yet

>it's a - tommy goes to war and fucks it all up but it all ends well because of plans and fucking polly's visions and connections - episode

No he was just British, easy mistake.

Can't believe he didn't bring the boys

Can everyone stop glorifying this movie? It’s nothing more than a British patriotism movie.

>Oy Vey stop feeling proud of your country and heritage goy

you can't tunnel under the sea
no need to bring them boys
they're off doing things tommy told them to anyway
it's important that noone knows what the plan is, even tommy himself, for the plan to work

>British patriotism and heritage is dying and fighting meaningless wars on behalf of Jewish bankers

Good goy

>The only thing brits show about ww2 is a retreat
You sure are a bunch of cucks.

>the only thing amerisharts show about the Second World War is "muh 6 million trillions"