How would you describe Mike's fashion style?

How would you describe Mike's fashion style?

non-existant

faux-milwaukee

Wal-Mart shopper

Cover-Up-My-Moobs-Please-Senpai

"whatever jessi buys me"

he dresses like the average american.

White trash casual

Mike's clothes are better than Walmart-tier. Just that hoodie he's wearing, you can't get fabric that nice in a Walmart.

white male going through a midlife crisis

"Fat man in white socks"

>release BOTW Christmas episode 2 days after christmas
They can't do that, can they?

What people don't realize is that all of the clothes Mike wore on camera in the past two years is bespoke custom clothing designed by fashion designer and former Dior head John Galliano who is a huge fan of the Plinkett reviews and Mike's antisemitic humor.

Middle-age man that hasn't needed to follow any sort of dress code for many years.

he likes saggy shit that hides his mantits

He dressed like a teenager. It's honestly pathetic.

Autistic dad

A guy who sits on his ass editing all day and is probably too frugal to spend money on clothing.

>ywn tittyfuck Mike
jdims desu

but it looks like the mart shatter attire, who cares about the fabric when the look is shit

It's the opposite, he often wears shirts too tight for him so his moobs are on display. I don't know if he's in denial about his size or if he's just trying to be lewd.

I dress like him and I like to refer to my ensemble as ''given up''.

watch The Last Jedi, he does nothing but stretch his fucking hoodie and look at hs tits, at one point he puts his hands on his pockets to hide the fact that he locked it on a stretch

Sad. Put on something nice.

Kino

*last jedi review

well that should be obvious

Yeah but there are also videos of him wearing shirts that clearly don't fit him. Or that recent picture floating around of them hiking (it's the one where people usually just show Jessie's face to say she hit the wall). His tits are often on full display. For that video maybe he just thought the sweater made them look extra huge, it can happen when you're layering.

I am too existential for fashion.

Midwest gym coach chic

nailed it!

Pretty spot on

Why are threads about Mike's tits so comfy bros?