What's the best base, vehicle, hideout and mansion in all of Sup Forums history?

What's the best base, vehicle, hideout and mansion in all of Sup Forums history?

batcave, obviously

One that doesn't crash all the time

>best base
also T-Car best vehicle

The fat kids room in kim possible

Doom's castle.

Fortress of solitude, without doubt, is the GOAT super base. Trophies, the Zoo, phantom zone, little pieces of krypton, the huge statue of his parents, the list goes on. Alternatively, I think the batcave is pretty equal in greatness, just not my thing.

Always seemed to me like the bedrooms could very easily fall off.

Asteroid M

Just about any Cobra base.

So Cloudbase?

Post it, i want pictures

That whole 5-bedroom place has one bathroom?

>ywn meet Danny the St

How do the movie ones compare?

>having a launch facility in the middle of a fucking city

WHAT HAPPENS IF THERE'S A ROCKET FAILIRE? HOW MANY CIVILLIANS COULD DIE WITHOUT KNOWING THE GLORY THAT IS DOOM! RICHAAAAARDS!

Tracy Island. Both versions.
no, I'm not counting the shite movie.

I've always been partial to the Venture Compound

Fortress of Solitude has the best tech and coolest aesthetic. As well as a shit load of stuff supes has picked up over the decades.

Bat cave is more iconic, probably, but only because they shove bats in there every second scene, for lack of anywhere else to have him exist.

I liked all the 80s X-Men teams bases except the X-Mansion. The Australian outback town the main team hung in. Excalibur's lighthouse. X-Factor's Ship. Hell even the New Mutant's X-bunker which was just the basement of the mansion after it got blown up in Inferno. All those were cool.

Meanwhile, at the legion of doom....

Pretty sure the size of it would be massive

This. BUT WHY WAS IT SHAPED LIKE STEWIE COSPLAYING AS DARTH VADER

going to nominate the Tor from Reboot

actually scratch that, T-Ship best vehicle

They should really split it into multiple. I actually remember now, Beast Boy not being able to go because Starfire was messing with her giant pimple thing.

Original is better.

JLA Watchtower is one of the best.

So the original had them gender-segregated, while the cartoon version basically splits them by ship?

And they said the cartoon was for kids...

LMAO imagine the neigborhood having to endure a Saturn V liftoff every time Dr. Doom threatens to blow up the planet.

Would Reed Richards be the real reason housing prices are so low around his tower?

>Hanger

That big area is just for a hanger? What article of clothing do they have that needs a room that big?

Thank you, casuals won't acknowledge it though. (Even though authority is nearly mainstream thanks to muh gays)

It's still gender segregated. BB and Robin get top level. Below them is Raven and Starfire. Cyborg gets bottom room due to lack of penis.

I'm convinced I walked onto Danny once, or at least Danny inhabiting a street. I turned the corner and there was a massive music fair, that I swear I couldn't hear before with multiple stages and all kinds of food and crafts booths, people dancing and having fun. It was great.

But the distance between the sides is much larger than the vertical distance between rooms on the same side, plus there don't seem to be corridors.

According to the floor plan the corridor is all the way at the top.

If you haven't noticed it yet, that floor plan is just absolute garbage. The fact that they spelled hangar with an E should have been a dead giveaway.

>Cyborg gets bottom room due to lack of penis.

I would constantly be thrown into a murderous rage, bless this saint for carrying on like the wretched and noble creature he is.

The most well-hidden secret base ever.

Cyborg probably has an amazing robopenis. In fact, I bet he he multiple detachable penises for every possible scenario.

He probably has a secret workshop where he just works on penises for himself.

You realize it's a DVD extra, right (hence the crappy resolution)? They didn't exactly have editors proofread it, but if you observe the show carefully they did make sure to follow the layout depicted.

And I said there were no corridorS, as in plural. To get from one side to the other it looks like you have to first go up (or down) anyways, which means it would take much longer than getting to any room on the same side. Plus, why else would they set up the diagram like that?

Bat-whatever for each answer

Damn you, Galen.