This! Comic! Sucks!

>This! Comic! Sucks!

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/HookerVerse
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ooo you can tell how thirsty he is for some thick black shemale cock in that picture

What?? i just wanted to talk about my favourite internet reviewer... :(

What went wrong for Linkara?

He was born.

Your right, better shove it up your ass
Which comic do you think it was when that happened?

>he named his black guy oc fucking Tyrone
this makes me laugh every time I think about it

Oh come on. Stop spreading these nasty rumors about him.

I'm sure he is a nice guy. Shy and withdrawn but still nice and humble.

>nasty rumors
Nasty like a cockslut?

I think he should review Lightbringer. I'd even patreon request that shit to see it happen.

>rumors
They're 100% true tho.
I still think he's one of the better critics over at CA, assuming he's still working with them.

Nice try Lewis

>humble

Who cares what the fuck he likes? Why is this a problem? If you don't like him because of his cringe-worthy reviews, fair. If you don't like him because he's an akward little aspie fuck, then fair.

But why are his sexual preferences even a fucking issue? They have no bearing on his reviews. Fucking fuck.

You really need to get some standards. champ.
Jungle Action #5

Kek

his reviews are pretty gay

>I still think he's one of the better critics over at CA
That's not a compliment.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Starting a Linkara thread HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Just gonna leave this here.

>it's a "Linkara dismisses Super Sentai and rages when people ask him to do more episodes" episode of HOPR

Shut up NASTY COCK SLUT

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/HookerVerse

>An alternate universe series created by emeriin (although other authors enjoy playing in it and the Kink Meme has contributed considerably), this universe sees the That Guy with the Glasses and Channel Awesome team as owners, employees and patrons of a seedy club in an even seedier world.

What

Given what a bunch of unrepentant dickbags a lot of CA turned out to be someone like Linkara who's just a bit of a sperg with a secret shameful fetish doesn't look so bad.

He got fatter.

>Your! Show! Sucks!

Gained an ego like... I was gonna say Orson Welles or Howard Hughes, but those guys actually contributed to society.

damn, I just ended up hating his show because after a while it became very obvious that he wasn't bashing some comics because they were bad, but because he didn't like things that were fundamental to comics at the time of the issues being created.

which is fine if you don't like something, but just because you don't like it mean it was bad or even a mistake.

could also be that I like 90's comics for a lot of the reasons he hated them. But finding out this other stuff, well damn. Thanks Sup Forums I have learned a thing.

Hey Linkara! Do you still suck cocks?

Linkara is finally a cock slut!

>Linkara and Critic are at the very bottom of the club's power chain, and could be kicked out at any point. Which is partly the reason why Marz and Chick are looking after them, respectively. They know what it's like to be on street corners.
> Before Linkara and Spoony have anonymous sex, much detail is given to the diseased, dirty surroundings before we get to any good stuff.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

I can't even like Snowflame or U.S. Archer without this guy being brought up.

What is the criteria for making tvtropes pages?
Could I make pages about things that don't exist?

tvtropes is full of degenerates, I thought this was common knowledge.

I know certain, highly graphic content can't have pages. They cut a lot of pages, like Eiken's.

But they still have pages for stuff like HuniePop and that gay furry game, so I'm still not sure.

Those forum posts read like an ironic Sup Forums copypasta

>just a bit of a sperg
Every first hand story we've ever heard about him paints him as one of the most unlikable fuckers there.

>first discover tvtropes
>oh wow this is actually pretty interesting, its like a guide of cliches and such that arent even talked about
>look a little deeper
>some materials arent allowed pages because of "graphic content"
>a few famous movies i wanted to look into dont even have pages
>but some cartoons have entire directories for just the trivia
>wouldnt mind the above if someone just took the time to make articles for materials that dont have any
>they never seem to
>some tropes dont even make that much of sense
>they list that one insurance commercial as "Uncle Tomfoolery"
>afaik, at one point they even got rid of all rape-related tropes, though I think they brought one or two back (?)

I won't lie, I do have a habit of returning there once in a while to find some trivia, but really, that site has waaay too many problems for me to recommend.

I mostly use it to decide what I want to watch, since it makes it easy to find things similar to what you've already liked

Why does he keep reviewing all that old chintzy educational comic crap nobody cares about?