Will she be okay, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12968052
vocaroo.com/i/s1A925AIePWx
youtube.com/watch?v=KgdKH-6Ebbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

She will die, but she will be ok with it, and then she will never exist.

I think so.
>Prison uniform theory
>Aku explicitly states that he smells himself "inside of her." Inside is much different than "part of." And even so, parts can be cut out.
>Jack slashing her with the sword gave her temporary lucidity, maybe it can purify her.

Her design looks a lot more complete with tears streaming down its face. I'm betting there's gonna be some demon waterworks in the finale and it will look awesome.

I hope she dies.

Why is that, user?

YesNO

I hope not

She'll die

I sure hope so. I'll be pretty disappointed if she's killed, or erased from existence (if Jack does return to the past and kicks Aku's ass).

Jack keeps getting cucked

No, I hope she dies a horrible death.

She's gonna die cause either she's gonna dive in front of Aku or Jake killing Aku will kill her.

easy there MGTOW

no

I think you mean blueballed. Jack is never even able to start any relationships because all the women in his life either die or turn out to be Aku.

But yeah, he's pretty much damned to eternal suffering.

strawpoll.me/12968052

What other plot points/twists will happen? I think it'll be another one that's hiding in plain sight, like how the daughters of aku turned to be literal daughters.

She'll be fine.

Once the Aku goo makes her way into her brain and makes her daddy's little girl again in both body and mind.

she better

she will

She will.

Genndy is a big enough hack to have Jack beat Aku in the past and STILL somehow in the future Ashi exists anyway.

She will be now ;)

Genndy said he hopes people walk away from the series feeling love.

So yes.

A single-thread timeline is completely unworkable anyway. If Jack goes back to the past and kills Aku, then Aku never existed in the future and Jack never fought him and came home.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He really did.

The Guardian turns out to be truly dead.

AKOOOOOOOOOON!

everybody loves somebody sometime

BLACKUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

She better

everybody loves someone somehow...

I,
KEKU,
THE BULLPREPPING MASTER OF KEKPOSTS

She will.

One can hope

d'okay

Jack is still telling Ashi to fight her inner demons in that leak.

I'm more worried about this board.

>ashi brushing her hair over her ear to try and get Jack to notice her
>that excited "more?" when jack says her cooking is good.
>asking about his past to basically figure out if it's okay for them be a couple
>gets visibly excited to take off the robe in front of him, and visibly disappointed when he stops her
>coming back to say "bye" when she goes to get new clothes because she want's to see him one more time after turning the corner
>that all around hopeful and sweet personality
Please don't take her from us, Genndy.
Please don't take her from Jack

She may not, but Sup Forums certainly won't be ok considering the most vocal portion has dubbed S5 as the worst thing ever to ever happen outside of the first three episodes.

Well I guess Ashi being possessed explains why she's on her phone

SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN PERFECTION

She's a slut

>There was a scene where Jack and Ashi stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds not long after their kiss.

>Starts rubbing the goop off of his face but keeps her hand there even after the spot is clean
>Forces him to come clean about why he left, and chooses not to chastise him, but to comfort him and tell him that she'll help him make everything right

>She likes what she sees when she sees Jack naked as well.

>know's he is awkward about nudity at the moment, so she respects that and doesn't stay too long
>Cleans and folds the robe she borrowed instead of keeping it like most girlfriends do

Anyone expecting either of them to die doesn't understand the formula of this show at all. Even with the new TV-14 rating, this is still a children's show at heart. It will play out exactly how you think it will.
>Scotsman and his army will come to the rescue
>Jack will get his sword back to deliver the final blow to Aku, freeing Ashi
>A time portal will be created but Jack won't use it
>Final shot with Jack, Ashi and baby jack

Will Jack's anti-aging be cured?

It will probably be a loose end that's not resolved.

>this is still a children's show at heart
When I think about it, that's probably where a lot of this hate comes from. The first three episodes were darker and more 'mature', which is what many people wanted. And when the show stayed true to the original series by having a variety of tones they got mad and started screaming about pacing.

Well that and Ashi.

God I hope this ends well. I dearly wish it was an hour long ending, but I'll take what I can get. Looking forward to the simultaneous Sup Forums and Sup Forums meltdowns as a result of the finale as well.

>not ending with their kid being named Mako

Motherfuckers just can't handle a fucking goddess

and then thes guys show up

It doesn't need to be, Ashi is possibly immortal, so they can live as immortal benevolent rulers.
They will always be fucking.
When the seas heat up and the world falls into global catastrophe they will still be fucking.
When the race of man is no more and the ruins of man's cities have crumbled into dust, they will still be fucking
Ancient alien civilizations will find the smoldering, volcanic corpse of planet Earth and and they will find Ashi and Jack fucking so their eternal nut will be brought forth into the far-flung reaches of outer space.
When the last tiny flash of heat in the universe dies and all descends into entropy, Ashi and Jack will still be fucking.
G L O P P I N G
L
O
P
P
I
N
G

There was definitely a rapid shift in direction after the first few episodes. Even the animation style changed dramatically. It seems like the first few episodes were created awhile before the rest of the season, and somewhere between them Genndy changed his mind about where he wanted the show to go.

Bitch please, Delta Squad would save the day easily

>goddess

But SJ has always had shifts in tones, so it's not really that bad unless you just really want something dark.

I honestly hope it is addressed. Maybe they can show an older Jack and Ashi as King and Queen?

So when did your gf last talk you out of suicide? Oh wait, you're on Sup Forums because you don't have one

It was different before though because most of the episodes were anthologies that worked independently from the overarching story line. Season 5 is like one continuous episode, so drastic tonal shifts don't work as well.

I forgot, did they explain why Jack isn't arging?

plot convenience

But the tonal shifts are still mostly relegated to episode-by-episode. Tonal shifts work best if they are eased into instead of happening suddenly, and I don't think the latter has really been an issue.

It's a side effect of how Aku threw him into the future.

Time travel side effect

My hope is defeating Aku will allow him to age normally.

I really hope theres a happy ending. They're too cute together

ashi was a mistake
I hope she dies

If Genndy wants to ease the hate of the fanbase at least a little he'll kill her off. She's been proven to be by far the most hated character in the series and nothing less of than her death will satisfy people. Well, satisfy them as much as they can be satisfied at this point.

He'd also have to bring the Guardian back.

Swooce the fuck outta Shaggy

user was a mistake
I hope he dies
t. your mom

Ashi? More like A shit.

vocaroo.com/i/s1A925AIePWx

>swoocin' and doocin'
>back up, fagsly
Every time

I feel the like the huge shift was the point, and it works from a narrative standpoint when you consider Jack's mental journey.
>first few episodes are grim and dark, reflecting Jack's hopeless existence and mental instability
>4-6 he and Ashi get closer, the show gets more vibrant, and the pacing picks up because Jack is actively working towards something again instead of wandering around "like a mad fool"
>Jack defeating the Omen and his inner frustration returns him to his original self, gets him back the sword
>by episode 8, Jack is basically just like who he was in the old show, only now he has an attractive companion he's starting to notice now that he isn't plagued by visions
>at the start of episode 9, he's starting to feel like he can be hopeful again, but his conscience warns him against relaxing too much
>Ashi gets possessed, Jack is lost again
I'm really curious to see where the final episode starts off, as everyone expected 9 to be post-coitus but instead we got a direct continuation of the end of 8. But I digress...
My point is that the tonal shifts throughout the season are meant to reflect Jack's mental state, and it's slow recovery, with Ashi's help. Her importance to the progression of the story is I think the biggest evidence of her survival. I sure hope I'm right, but we'll just have to wait and see I suppose.

She'll be fine. The real questions are if Jack will ever go back and if he and Ashi will end up together.

Literally nobody hates her except permavirgins on here and tumblr.

Aku's going to kill Jack and Ashi will take his sword then kill Aku.

Honestly she's the only thing that piqued my interest. The original show was so long ago that I forgot most of it.

nope and if jack does go back to the past and kill aku she will not exist.

Then Ashi will go back to the past with her Aku powers, save her past self and Jack, kill Aku, and have a sexy three way with herself and Jack

dunno op, how do you remove the nature of a bird and still call it a bird?
she is from aku, to remove that from her is to remove...her...

They will, Ashi already asked Jack if he ever had a girl in his life before, and Jack said he was afraid of losing people he loved because they would become a memory because of Aku. Without Aku in the way, they can take their relationship to the next step.

I honestly can't say I care.

She'll die, but not before using her Aku powers to open a time portal to get jack back, back to the past.

I-I gotta fart soo bad, Sup Forums!

I hope not.

She'll open a portal to send Jack back in time, he'll kill Aku, and she will never exist.

Genndy admitted that Jack's not going back to the past

>Half demons can never overcome their nature
Raven and hellboy would like a word with you

Watching a character that finally makes friends be controlled by some evil and forced to fight those friends gets ti me every time. It hurts to see and you can only hope they wake up and overcome it.
Terra, Ryuuko, Ashi.

It really wouldn't make sense for Jack to go back.
He loses Ashi, he loses his other friends, he's back at a time where technology is so much less advanced, he's a grown man while his family last saw him when he was much younger, and he still has to fight Aku again.

If Sup Forums counts then Inuyasha and Rin from Blue Exorcist would also like to join in

Source? I find it hard to believe he'd spoil something so major.

shes 'half' ultimate evil and half mostly evil, so naturally she will become good

Does anyone else get so pumped when watching the season finale preview?
youtube.com/watch?v=KgdKH-6Ebbw